The Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous?

The Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous... True or False?

• True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Literal and true

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Merely Metaphorical

• A money making heresy of the Prosperity Movement.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Hinted at by the Spoiling of Egypt by Israel led by Moses.

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I also get a sense of this "When I spoke with them about the future, and this might sound like a cop-out on my part, they made clear to me that we have free will."

So people have been prepared for what is to come in their generation, their perception is flavored by the culture that nurtures them. But as Solomon said, blessed yet is he who has not been born and seen the evil of this world. Though Solomon was being cynical, in faith, I see God preparing each person for their generation while in their mother's womb.

So yes, if we acted differently things in the future would be different. However, the prophetic pattern seems to indicate shades of the divided kingdom and captivity ... which means no one is going to listen.

They may listen to a point, but even Christianity who is supposed to be a model for this change will listen to a point then stick to their conflicting denominational theologies.

So 200 years sounds far more realistic. However, if 200 years was the number some decades ago to someone else, perhaps it's a clock that needs to be advanced (cairos vs chronos time) and yet has not.

I am ninety nine point nine percent certain that there are hints about the Great Wealth Transfer in this lecture after the 1:12:00 minute mark, because some of the biggest banks in the world are in Geneva, Switzerland.

"Learn To Pray From The Heavenly Realms! Session 5 Pensacola Spirit School - Kevin Zadai"

CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards back in 2014 stated that there were seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the worldwide Derivatives markets. At that time there were two hundred and ten trillion in the USA Derivatives markets.
He expressed fear about a one hundred trillion dollar meltdown in the world Derivatives markets that could well spread like a virus to other markets.

The statistic of seven hundred and ten trillion is given after the fourteen minute mark in this video:

Senator and CIA Insider Accuse Federal Reserve of Covering Up Secret Bankruptcy

It is far better for Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to transfer a hundred trillion to His Bride than for it to just seemingly disappear.... due largely to a decrease in optimism.

A major key to keeping the USA and world economy stable was given back in 1973:
"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.
Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and
nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it
all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by
people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of
becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.
Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to
all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

There isn't enough gold to back up the currency of the USA at this time so...... we need to learn to place a very different valuation on human life...... which can lead to us placing higher valuation on land in rural America .... that can preserve life if and when things get rough.

In a sentence ....... The Cyrus type needs to be in contact with the Daniel types.... and hopefully the Queen Esther - Hadassah types...... for this next phase.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Brilliantly stated Michael Collum!

I personally don't know exactly what you mean by cairos vs chrons time?

Do you mean anything at all along the line of this:

Could the prophet Elijah have altered history if he had NOT........
Chronos is clock time, Cairos is one of the words for time in the old testament, it means it will happen according to a sequence of events. Since I'm no language scholar and am going according to conventions in the bible context, I also refer to this as God time vs Clock time. The creation is an example of God time, in which a list of events are finished and then it was the end of the day. Until the sun was created, clock time didn't exist, but God always goes according to the time on the first day when LIGHT!

So in the current times, whatever "times the father has set in His power" will happen, but according to fulfillment based timelines. Even if people decide to go a completely different direction, God can make of these stones Children of the Promise, and God can give the "nation" to another group bearing the fruit thereof. etc etc. It will still be done on earth as it is in heaven.

A thousand years is like a watch in the night to God after all, and our lifespans are like the grass of the field, dead by winter and all that.

So if Moses had spoken to "the rock" and not struck it with the staff, perhaps Jesus would have been accepted on Palm Sunday. And perhaps even so with Elijah, the way Jezebel died would have changed, and the lesson would have changed ... would it be a better lesson? Not sure .. it didn't happen.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I am ninety nine point nine percent certain that there are hints about the Great Wealth Transfer in this lecture after the 1:12:00 minute mark, because some of the biggest banks in the world are in Geneva, Switzerland.

"Learn To Pray From The Heavenly Realms! Session 5 Pensacola Spirit School - Kevin Zadai"

CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards back in 2014 stated that there were seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the worldwide Derivatives markets. At that time there were two hundred and ten trillion in the USA Derivatives markets.
He expressed fear about a one hundred trillion dollar meltdown in the world Derivatives markets that could well spread like a virus to other markets.

The statistic of seven hundred and ten trillion is given after the fourteen minute mark in this video:

It is far better for Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to transfer a hundred trillion to His Bride than for it to just seemingly disappear.... due largely to a decrease in optimism.

There isn't enough gold to back up the currency of the USA at this time so...... we need to learn to place a very different valuation on human life...... which can lead to us placing higher valuation on land in rural America .... that can preserve life if and when things get rough.

In a sentence ....... The Cyrus type needs to be in contact with the Daniel types.... and hopefully the Queen Esther - Hadassah types...... for this next phase.
That reminds me of the statue of Daniel's prophecy. There were successively less great kingdoms as time passed. Starting with the head of gold and ending with the iron feet with the clay toes whom the rock ground to powder.

It seems the nations of this era went through a similar challenge. There were the colonial era nations who based their wealth off of commodities stolen from others, (woe to the city that establishes itself from crime Habbakkuk 2:12) then slowly illusionary items not based on value became the symbol of wealth until the symbol became empty of value as it is today.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

If there is that much money floating around, why not use it to get the US out of debt?

Charles Taze Russell followed by Rutherford of the Watchtower(Jehovah's Witnesses) have been teaching that since 1881. Proclaiming the Lord’s Return (1870-1914) — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Why is the Pentecostal movements getting their new theology from them? From the context of Zech 14:14 it is clear that the Jewish People in Jerusalem are only collecting the spoils of war from those who fought against them.

"
  • Jehovah a Refuge for Millions (‎3 occurrences)
    • No, for the prophecy says about this: “And the wealth of all the nations round about will certainly be gathered, gold and silver and garments in excessive abundance.” (Zech. 14:14)

There will certainly be enough to sustain all who have looked to Jehovah for protection, until they can put things in order and operate in the earth according to God’s revealed will for that time.

• w75 10/15 pp. 636-639 - The Watchtower—1975"

https://billyebrim.org/wealth-transfer/

Zechariah 14 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Day of Judgment
14 Look, the Lord has a special day of judgment coming, when the riches you have taken will be divided in your city. 2 I will bring all the nations together to fight against Jerusalem. They will capture the city and destroy the houses. The women will be raped, and half of the people will be taken away as prisoners. But the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go to war with those nations. It will be a real battle. 4 At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives, the hill east of Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives will split in half. Part of the mountain will move to the north, and part to the south. A deep valley will open up, from the east to the west. 5 You will try to run away as that mountain valley comes closer and closer to you. You will run away like the time you ran from the earthquake during the time of King Uzziah of Judah. But the Lord my God will come, and all his holy ones[a] will be with him.

6-7 That will be a very special day. There will not be any light, cold, or frost. Only the Lord knows how, but there will not be any day or night. Then, when darkness usually comes, there will still be light. 8 At that time water will flow continually from Jerusalem. That stream will split and part of it will flow east, and part of it will flow west to the Mediterranean Sea. And it will flow all year long, in the summer as well as in the winter. 9 And the Lord will be the King of the whole world. At that time all people will worship him as the only Lord with only one name. 10 And the whole land from Geba in the north to Rimmon in the south past Jerusalem will become a flat plain. The city of Jerusalem will stay in the same place, but it will be built high above the land around it. It will reach from the Benjamin Gate to the First Gate (that is, the Corner Gate) and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. 11 People will move to Jerusalem because it will be a safe place to live. It will never again be destroyed.

12 But the Lord will punish the nations that fought against Jerusalem. He will send a terrible disease against them. Their skin will begin to rot while the people are still alive. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13-15 That terrible disease will be in the enemy camp, and all their horses, mules, camels, and donkeys will catch that terrible disease.

At that time they will be afraid of the Lord. Each man will grab his neighbor’s hand, and they will fight each other. Even Judah will fight against Jerusalem. This will happen even while armies from all the nations are surrounding the city. There will be much gold, silver, and clothing. 16 Some of the people who came to fight Jerusalem will survive. And every year they will come to worship the king, the Lord All-Powerful. They will come to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. 17 And if people from any of the families on earth don’t go to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord All-Powerful, no rain will fall on their land. 18 If any of the families in Egypt don’t come to celebrate the Festival of Shelters, they will get that terrible disease that the Lord caused the enemy nations to get. 19 That will be the punishment for Egypt, and for any other nation that does not come to celebrate the Festival of Shelters.

20 At that time even the harnesses on the horses will have the label, holy to the lord.[c] And all the pots used in the Lord’s Temple will be just as important as the bowls used at the altar. 21 In fact, every dish in Jerusalem and Judah will have the label, holy to the lord all-powerful. All the people offering sacrifices will come, take those dishes, and cook their special meals in them.

At that time there will not be any merchants buying and selling things[d] in the Temple of the Lord All-Powerful.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Another proof text that Jehovah's Witnesses has used in the past with me is Isa 60:9 in context the nations are going to Jerusalem to worship God. The Gold and other things they are bringing is to offer to the Lord, not to Christians.

Isaiah 60 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
God Is Coming
60 “Jerusalem, get up and shine![a]
Your Light is coming!
The Glory of the Lord will shine on you.
2 Darkness now covers the earth,
and the people are in darkness.
But the Lord will shine on you,
and his Glory will appear over you.
3 Then the nations will come to your light.
Kings will come to your bright sunrise.
4 Look around you!
See all the people gathering around.
Those are your sons coming from far away,
and your daughters are there beside them.

5 “At that time you will see your people,
and your faces will shine with happiness.
First, you will be afraid,
but then you will be excited.
All the riches from across the seas will be set before you.
The riches of the nations will come to you.
6 Herds of camels from Midian and Ephah
will cross your land.
Long lines of camels will come from Sheba.
They will bring gold and incense.
People will sing praises to the Lord.
7 People will collect all the sheep from Kedar and give them to you.
They will bring you rams from Nebaioth.
You will offer those animals on my altar,
and I will accept them.

I will make my wonderful Temple
even more beautiful.

8 Look at the people.
They are rushing toward you like clouds quickly crossing the sky.
They are like doves flying to their nests.
9 The faraway lands are waiting for me.
The great cargo ships are ready to sail.
They are ready to bring your children from faraway lands.
They will bring silver and gold with them
to honor the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel.

He has done wonderful things for you.
10 Children from other lands will rebuild your walls.
Their kings will serve you.

“When I was angry, I hurt you,
but now I want to be kind to you.
So I will comfort you.
11 Your gates will always be open.
They will not be closed, day or night.
Nations and kings will bring their wealth to you.
12 Any nation or kingdom that does not serve you
will be destroyed.
13 All the great things of Lebanon will be given to you.
People will bring pine trees, fir trees, and cypress trees to you.
These trees will be used for lumber
to make my Holy Place more beautiful.
This place is like a stool in front of my throne,
and I will honor it.[c]
14 In the past, people hurt you,
but they will bow down before you.
In the past, people hated you,
but they will bow down at your feet.
They will call you ‘The City of the Lord’s,’
‘Zion of the Holy One of Israel.’

15 “People hated you.
You were left all alone with no one passing through.
But I will make you great from now on.
You will be happy forever and ever.
16 Nations will give you what you need,
like a child drinking milk from its mother.
But you will ‘drink’ riches from kings.
Then you will know that it is I, the Lord, who saves you.
You will know that I, the Great God of Jacob, protect you.

17 “You now have copper,
but I will bring you gold.
You now have iron,
but I will bring you silver.
I will change your wood into copper
and your rocks into iron.
I will change your punishment into peace.
And those who punished you will be replaced with those who are kind to you.
18 There will never again be news of violence in your country.
People will never again attack your country and steal from you.
You will name your walls, ‘Salvation’
and your gates, ‘Praise.’

19 “The sun will no longer be your light during the day.
The light from the moon will no longer be your light at night.
The Lord will be your light forever.
Your God will be your glory.
20 Your sun will never go down again.
Your moon will never again be dark.
That’s because the Lord will be your light forever,
and the dark days of mourning will end.

21 “All your people will be good.
They will get the land forever.
They are the young plant in my garden[d]
that will grow to be a wonderful tree.
I made them with my own hands.[e]
22 The smallest family will become a large family group.
The smallest tribe will become a powerful nation.
When the time is right,
I, the Lord, will come quickly.
I will make these things happen.”

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If there is that much money floating around, why not use it to get the US out of debt?

Charles Taze Russell followed by Rutherford of the Watchtower(Jehovah's Witnesses) have been teaching that since 1881. Proclaiming the Lord’s Return (1870-1914) — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Why is the Pentecostal movements getting their new theology from them? From the context of Zech 14:14 it is clear that the Jewish People in Jerusalem are only collecting the spoils of war from those who fought against them.

"
  • Jehovah a Refuge for Millions (‎3 occurrences)
    • No, for the prophecy says about this: “And the wealth of all the nations round about will certainly be gathered, gold and silver and garments in excessive abundance.” (Zech. 14:14)

There will certainly be enough to sustain all who have looked to Jehovah for protection, until they can put things in order and operate in the earth according to God’s revealed will for that time.

• w75 10/15 pp. 636-639 - The Watchtower—1975"

https://billyebrim.org/wealth-transfer/

Zechariah 14 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Day of Judgment
14 Look, the Lord has a special day of judgment coming, when the riches you have taken will be divided in your city. 2 I will bring all the nations together to fight against Jerusalem. They will capture the city and destroy the houses. The women will be raped, and half of the people will be taken away as prisoners. But the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go to war with those nations. It will be a real battle. 4 At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives, the hill east of Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives will split in half. Part of the mountain will move to the north, and part to the south. A deep valley will open up, from the east to the west. 5 You will try to run away as that mountain valley comes closer and closer to you. You will run away like the time you ran from the earthquake during the time of King Uzziah of Judah. But the Lord my God will come, and all his holy ones[a] will be with him.

6-7 That will be a very special day. There will not be any light, cold, or frost. Only the Lord knows how, but there will not be any day or night. Then, when darkness usually comes, there will still be light. 8 At that time water will flow continually from Jerusalem. That stream will split and part of it will flow east, and part of it will flow west to the Mediterranean Sea. And it will flow all year long, in the summer as well as in the winter. 9 And the Lord will be the King of the whole world. At that time all people will worship him as the only Lord with only one name. 10 And the whole land from Geba in the north to Rimmon in the south past Jerusalem will become a flat plain. The city of Jerusalem will stay in the same place, but it will be built high above the land around it. It will reach from the Benjamin Gate to the First Gate (that is, the Corner Gate) and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. 11 People will move to Jerusalem because it will be a safe place to live. It will never again be destroyed.

12 But the Lord will punish the nations that fought against Jerusalem. He will send a terrible disease against them. Their skin will begin to rot while the people are still alive. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13-15 That terrible disease will be in the enemy camp, and all their horses, mules, camels, and donkeys will catch that terrible disease.

At that time they will be afraid of the Lord. Each man will grab his neighbor’s hand, and they will fight each other. Even Judah will fight against Jerusalem. This will happen even while armies from all the nations are surrounding the city. There will be much gold, silver, and clothing. 16 Some of the people who came to fight Jerusalem will survive. And every year they will come to worship the king, the Lord All-Powerful. They will come to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. 17 And if people from any of the families on earth don’t go to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord All-Powerful, no rain will fall on their land. 18 If any of the families in Egypt don’t come to celebrate the Festival of Shelters, they will get that terrible disease that the Lord caused the enemy nations to get. 19 That will be the punishment for Egypt, and for any other nation that does not come to celebrate the Festival of Shelters.

20 At that time even the harnesses on the horses will have the label, holy to the lord.[c] And all the pots used in the Lord’s Temple will be just as important as the bowls used at the altar. 21 In fact, every dish in Jerusalem and Judah will have the label, holy to the lord all-powerful. All the people offering sacrifices will come, take those dishes, and cook their special meals in them.

At that time there will not be any merchants buying and selling things[d] in the Temple of the Lord All-Powerful.

I really like this ERV.

The first question on my mind is to what degree does verse 8 fit with Ezekiel 47 ???

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Another proof text that Jehovah's Witnesses has used in the past with me is Isa 60:9 in context the nations are going to Jerusalem to worship God. The Gold and other things they are bringing is to offer to the Lord, not to Christians.

God Is Coming
Your Light is coming!
4 Look around you!

will cross your land.
and I will accept them.

even more beautiful.

8 Look at the people.

So I will comfort you.
will be destroyed.
and I will honor it.[c]

15 “People hated you.

17 “You now have copper,
You now have iron,

When the time is right,

Perhaps this is one of the ideas that the JW's may have had at least partly correct????

Maybe that is why Messiah Yeshua - Jesus said that we should partly agree with people...... if they are at least partly correct????

Mat 5:25

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Other than water flowing I don't see a connection.
Ezekiel: 590-570 BC
Zechariah: 480-470 BC

The dates of Zechariah’s recorded messages are best correlated with those of Haggai and with other historical events as follows:

1. Haggai’s first message (Hag 1:1–11; Ezr 5:1) Aug. 29, 520 b.c.
2. Resumption of the building of the temple (Hag 1:12–15; Ezr 5:2)
(The rebuilding seems to have been hindered from 536 to c. 530
[Ezr 4:1–5], and the work ceased altogether from c. 530 to 520
[Ezr 4:24].) Sept. 21, 520
3. Haggai’s second message (Hag 2:1–9) Oct. 17, 520
4. Beginning of Zechariah’s preaching (1:1–6) Oct./Nov., 520
5. Haggai’s third message (Hag 2:10–19) Dec. 18, 520
6. Haggai’s fourth message (Hag 2:20–23) Dec. 18, 520
7. Tattenai’s letter to Darius concerning the rebuilding of the
temple (Ezr 5:3—6:14)
(There must have been a lapse of time between the resumption
of the building and Tattenai’s appearance.) 519–518
8. Zechariah’s eight night visions (1:7—6:8) Feb. 15, 519
9. Joshua crowned (6:9–15) Feb. 16 (?), 519
10. Repentance urged, blessings promised (chs. 7–8) Dec. 7, 518
11. Dedication of the temple (Ezr 6:15–18) Mar. 12, 516
12. Zechariah’s final prophecies (chs. 9–14) After 480 (?)
Intro to Zechariah

"Having received his call in July, 593 b.c., Ezekiel was active for 22 years, his last dated oracle being received in April, 571 (see 29:17). If the “thirtieth year” of 1:1 refers to Ezekiel’s age at the time of his call, his prophetic career exceeded a normal priestly term of service by two years (see Nu 4:3). His period of activity coincides with Jerusalem’s darkest hour, preceding the 586 destruction by 7 years and following it by 15." Intro to Ezekiel

Ezekiel 47 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Water Flowing From the Temple
47 The man led me back to the entrance of the Temple. I saw water coming out from under the east gate of the Temple. (The front of the Temple is on the east side.) The water flowed down from under the south end of the Temple and ran south of the altar. 2 The man led me out through the north gate and then around the outside to the outer gate on the east side. The water was flowing out on the south side of the gate.

3 The man walked east with a tape measure in his hand. He measured 1000 cubits.[a] Then he told me to walk through the water at that place. The water was only ankle deep. 4 He measured another 1000 cubits. Then he told me to walk through the water at that place. There the water came up to my knees. Then he measured another 1000 cubits and told me to walk through the water at that place. There the water was waist deep. 5 He measured another 1000 cubits, but there the water was too deep to cross. It had become a river. The water was deep enough to swim in. It was a river that was too deep to cross. 6 Then the man said to me, “Son of man, did you pay close attention to the things you saw?”

Then the man led me back along the side of the river. 7 As I walked back along the side of the river, I saw many trees on both sides of the water. 8 He said to me, “This water flows east, down to the Arabah Valley. 9 This water flows into the Dead Sea so that the water in that sea becomes fresh and clean. There are many fish in this water, and all kinds of animals live where this river goes. 10 You can see fishermen standing by the river all the way from En Gedi to En Eglaim. You can see them throwing their fishing nets and catching many kinds of fish. There are as many kinds of fish in the Dead Sea as there are in the Mediterranean Sea. 11 But the swamps and small marshes will not become fresh. They will be left for salt. 12 All kinds of fruit trees will grow on both sides of the river. Their leaves never will become dry and fall. The fruit will never stop growing on those trees. The trees will produce fruit every month, because the water for the trees comes from the Temple. The fruit from the trees will be for food, and their leaves will be for healing.”

Division of the Land for the Tribes
13 This is what the Lord God says: “These are the borders for dividing the land among the twelve tribes of Israel. Joseph will have two parts. 14 You will divide the land equally. I promised to give this land to your ancestors, so I am giving this land to you.

15 “These are the borders of the land: On the north side, it goes from the Mediterranean Sea by way of Hethlon where the road turns toward Hamath and on to Zedad, 16 Berothah, Sibraim (which is on the border between Damascus and Hamath) and Hazer Hatticon, which is on the border of Hauran. 17 So the border will go from the sea to Hazar Enan on the northern border of Damascus and Hamath. This will be on the north side.

18 “On the east side, the border will go from Hazar Enan between Hauran and Damascus and continue along the Jordan River between Gilead and the land of Israel, to the eastern sea and all the way to Tamar. This will be the eastern border.

19 “On the south side, the border will go from Tamar all the way to the oasis at Meribah-kadesh. Then it will go along the Brook of Egypt to the Mediterranean Sea. This will be the southern border.

20 “On the west side, the Mediterranean Sea will be the border all the way to the area in front of Lebo Hamath. This will be your western border.

21 “So you will divide this land among you for the tribes of Israel. 22 You will divide it as a property for yourselves and for the foreigners who live among you and who have had children among you. These foreigners will be residents—they will be like natural born Israelites. You will divide some land for them among the tribes of Israel. 23 The tribe where that resident lives must give him some land.” This is what the Lord God said!

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps this is one of the ideas that the JW's may have had at least partly correct????

Maybe that is why Messiah Yeshua - Jesus said that we should partly agree with people...... if they are at least partly correct????

Mat 5:25

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Did you read Isaiah, it was also taken out of context or misinterpreted. The wealth did not go to Christians, it was given for the purpose God and his Temple. See vs 7 and the last part of verse 9 which is often left out of the quote by them and by others.

God Is Coming
Your Light is coming!
4 Look around you!

will cross your land.
and I will accept them.

even more beautiful.
8 Look at the people.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Other than water flowing I don't see a connection.
Ezekiel: 590-570 BC
Zechariah: 480-470 BC

The dates of Zechariah’s recorded messages are best correlated with those of Haggai and with other historical events as follows:

1. Haggai’s first message (Hag 1:1–11; Ezr 5:1) Aug. 29, 520 b.c.
2. Resumption of the building of the temple (Hag 1:12–15; Ezr 5:2)
(The rebuilding seems to have been hindered from 536 to c. 530
[Ezr 4:1–5], and the work ceased altogether from c. 530 to 520
[Ezr 4:24].) Sept. 21, 520
3. Haggai’s second message (Hag 2:1–9) Oct. 17, 520
4. Beginning of Zechariah’s preaching (1:1–6) Oct./Nov., 520
5. Haggai’s third message (Hag 2:10–19) Dec. 18, 520
6. Haggai’s fourth message (Hag 2:20–23) Dec. 18, 520
7. Tattenai’s letter to Darius concerning the rebuilding of the
temple (Ezr 5:3—6:14)
(There must have been a lapse of time between the resumption
of the building and Tattenai’s appearance.) 519–518
8. Zechariah’s eight night visions (1:7—6:8) Feb. 15, 519
9. Joshua crowned (6:9–15) Feb. 16 (?), 519
10. Repentance urged, blessings promised (chs. 7–8) Dec. 7, 518
11. Dedication of the temple (Ezr 6:15–18) Mar. 12, 516
12. Zechariah’s final prophecies (chs. 9–14) After 480 (?)
Intro to Zechariah

"Having received his call in July, 593 b.c., Ezekiel was active for 22 years, his last dated oracle being received in April, 571 (see 29:17). If the “thirtieth year” of 1:1 refers to Ezekiel’s age at the time of his call, his prophetic career exceeded a normal priestly term of service by two years (see Nu 4:3). His period of activity coincides with Jerusalem’s darkest hour, preceding the 586 destruction by 7 years and following it by 15." Intro to Ezekiel

Ezekiel 47 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Water Flowing From the Temple
47 The man led me back to the entrance of the Temple. I saw water coming out from under the east gate of the Temple. (The front of the Temple is on the east side.) The water flowed down from under the south end of the Temple and ran south of the altar. 2 The man led me out through the north gate and then around the outside to the outer gate on the east side. The water was flowing out on the south side of the gate.

3 The man walked east with a tape measure in his hand. He measured 1000 cubits.[a] Then he told me to walk through the water at that place. The water was only ankle deep. 4 He measured another 1000 cubits. Then he told me to walk through the water at that place. There the water came up to my knees. Then he measured another 1000 cubits and told me to walk through the water at that place. There the water was waist deep. 5 He measured another 1000 cubits, but there the water was too deep to cross. It had become a river. The water was deep enough to swim in. It was a river that was too deep to cross. 6 Then the man said to me, “Son of man, did you pay close attention to the things you saw?”

Then the man led me back along the side of the river. 7 As I walked back along the side of the river, I saw many trees on both sides of the water. 8 He said to me, “This water flows east, down to the Arabah Valley. 9 This water flows into the Dead Sea so that the water in that sea becomes fresh and clean. There are many fish in this water, and all kinds of animals live where this river goes. 10 You can see fishermen standing by the river all the way from En Gedi to En Eglaim. You can see them throwing their fishing nets and catching many kinds of fish. There are as many kinds of fish in the Dead Sea as there are in the Mediterranean Sea. 11 But the swamps and small marshes will not become fresh. They will be left for salt. 12 All kinds of fruit trees will grow on both sides of the river. Their leaves never will become dry and fall. The fruit will never stop growing on those trees. The trees will produce fruit every month, because the water for the trees comes from the Temple. The fruit from the trees will be for food, and their leaves will be for healing.”

Division of the Land for the Tribes
13 This is what the Lord God says: “These are the borders for dividing the land among the twelve tribes of Israel. Joseph will have two parts. 14 You will divide the land equally. I promised to give this land to your ancestors, so I am giving this land to you.

15 “These are the borders of the land: On the north side, it goes from the Mediterranean Sea by way of Hethlon where the road turns toward Hamath and on to Zedad, 16 Berothah, Sibraim (which is on the border between Damascus and Hamath) and Hazer Hatticon, which is on the border of Hauran. 17 So the border will go from the sea to Hazar Enan on the northern border of Damascus and Hamath. This will be on the north side.

18 “On the east side, the border will go from Hazar Enan between Hauran and Damascus and continue along the Jordan River between Gilead and the land of Israel, to the eastern sea and all the way to Tamar. This will be the eastern border.

19 “On the south side, the border will go from Tamar all the way to the oasis at Meribah-kadesh. Then it will go along the Brook of Egypt to the Mediterranean Sea. This will be the southern border.

20 “On the west side, the Mediterranean Sea will be the border all the way to the area in front of Lebo Hamath. This will be your western border.

21 “So you will divide this land among you for the tribes of Israel. 22 You will divide it as a property for yourselves and for the foreigners who live among you and who have had children among you. These foreigners will be residents—they will be like natural born Israelites. You will divide some land for them among the tribes of Israel. 23 The tribe where that resident lives must give him some land.” This is what the Lord God said!

Not just water flowing.... but A LOT of water flowing in both Zechariah 14
and in Ezekiel 47
in an area of the world that tends to be rather dry??????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Did you read Isaiah, it was also taken out of context or misinterpreted. The wealth did not go to Christians, it was given for the purpose God and his Temple. See vs 7 and the last part of verse 9 which is often left out of the quote by them and by others.

God Is Coming
Your Light is coming!
4 Look around you!

will cross your land.
and I will accept them.

even more beautiful.
8 Look at the people.

This is where I differ from many Christians.......
I see no necessary contradiction between their being BOTH a literal
Ezekiel 40 to Ezekiel 48 temple complex as well as a metaphorical
outpouring of glory on the Bride of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus the church
composed of the people who have the Holy Spirit!

I believe that both material as well as spiritual wealth is about to be poured on
the Jewish people so that they can do what they have to do.........
as well as on the church.... so that she can go and preach the gospel in all nations before the end comes!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My thoughts on this is based on the modern teaching within the church of two doctrines, seed faith and sowing and reaping. The issue I see if boiled down to their essence is their reduction of God to the equivalent of an ATM machine. In chapter 1 of Ephesians in particular we see the writer talk of the heavenly blessings and then he goes on to give a partial list. As a Christian, a follower of Christ we are to set our minds on those things above. Our desire is to be like Christ to become like Christ and is the process we call sanctification. We are made into God's image again. God created Adam in His image and Adam fell bringing sin to each and every one of us, total depravity. Our desires our depraved in and of ourselves. As a follower of Christ I am instructed to be concerned about building a reward in heaven and not on earth. What is my focus? We are told that we can receive our reward on earth alone. But that it is better to seek our reward in heaven. The gospel of wealth as we will call it is not the Gospel of Christ. If you would like wealth on the earth for wealth's sake then you can make that happen. My greatest joy would be to stand before my savior, the Christ, and be able to lay the crowns of my reward at His feet recognizing He is the source and enabler of what those crowns represent. He alone is righteous, any righteousness in my life is merely His righteousness imputed to me. Christ did not live in wealth, His disciples were not known for their wealth and neither were early followers of Christ. They were known for the love they had for each other. I don't seek wealth, yet I am not poor. What I have that is above my need goes to others who have greater need. Christ said to whom much is given, much is expected. This is true of knowledge, of faith, of wealth, of all things. Live appropriately and seek God's kingdom and He will see to your need and in some cases through you to the needs of other. In summary wealth is not evil in itself it can be a blessing for you and those God brings you in contact with. On the other hand wealth can be destructive. In the end is your life Christs and the focus on His work or is your life yours and the focus is on the temporal?

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My thoughts on this is based on the modern teaching within the church of two doctrines, seed faith and sowing and reaping. The issue I see if boiled down to their essence is their reduction of God to the equivalent of an ATM machine. In chapter 1 of Ephesians in particular we see the writer talk of the heavenly blessings and then he goes on to give a partial list. As a Christian, a follower of Christ we are to set our minds on those things above. Our desire is to be like Christ to become like Christ and is the process we call sanctification. We are made into God's image again. God created Adam in His image and Adam fell bringing sin to each and every one of us, total depravity. Our desires our depraved in and of ourselves. As a follower of Christ I am instructed to be concerned about building a reward in heaven and not on earth. What is my focus? We are told that we can receive our reward on earth alone. But that it is better to seek our reward in heaven. The gospel of wealth as we will call it is not the Gospel of Christ. If you would like wealth on the earth for wealth's sake then you can make that happen. My greatest joy would be to stand before my savior, the Christ, and be able to lay the crowns of my reward at His feet recognizing He is the source and enabler of what those crowns represent. He alone is righteous, any righteousness in my life is merely His righteousness imputed to me. Christ did not live in wealth, His disciples were not known for their wealth and neither were early followers of Christ. They were known for the love they had for each other. I don't seek wealth, yet I am not poor. What I have that is above my need goes to others who have greater need. Christ said to whom much is given, much is expected. This is true of knowledge, of faith, of wealth, of all things. Live appropriately and seek God's kingdom and He will see to your need and in some cases through you to the needs of other. In summary wealth is not evil in itself it can be a blessing for you and those God brings you in contact with. On the other hand wealth can be destructive. In the end is your life Christs and the focus on His work or is your life yours and the focus is on the temporal?

Some sort of a major shift does seem to be happening.......
I live in Canada and I just listened to the following prophecy two times because I think that this could be very important. One important part of the great wealth transfer is when the USA and Canada attempt to truly assist the nation of Israel with what they are predicted to accomplish in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, the minor prophets as well as in the Law.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

God Is Coming
Your Light is coming!
4 Look around you!

will cross your land.
and I will accept them.

even more beautiful.

8 Look at the people.

So I will comfort you.
will be destroyed.
and I will honor it.[c]

15 “People hated you.

17 “You now have copper,
You now have iron,

When the time is right,

True.... but when the Jewish people see that Christians believe that they have a special job to do that we Christians know essentially nothing about..... and cannot even begin to help them with except to give them diplomatic and political and financial support....... then the Jewish people will begin to realize that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus truly was Jewish........ when they see Christians taking this statement seriously.

Luke 24:25
"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That reminds me of the statue of Daniel's prophecy. There were successively less great kingdoms as time passed. Starting with the head of gold and ending with the iron feet with the clay toes whom the rock ground to powder.

It seems the nations of this era went through a similar challenge. There were the colonial era nations who based their wealth off of commodities stolen from others, (woe to the city that establishes itself from crime Habbakkuk 2:12) then slowly illusionary items not based on value became the symbol of wealth until the symbol became empty of value as it is today.

I could be wrong.... but I have the impression that the metaphorical stone cut out without hands is getting awfully close to hitting the kingdoms of this world and becoming a great mountain and filling the world.

I know of people who got gold dust on their skin that seemed to be absorbed within a few hours. I know that they are sincere........ and all that I can be sure of is that really strange things are happening that indicate that either Jesus and / or the Devil is putting on an amazing show that could confuse even the very elect????????????????

The following discussion is closed for now but I wanted to keep the link available here because this seems relevant to this discussion as background information that to my mind is somewhat related:

The gold dust in churches explained by a Rabbi...

Upvote 0