Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
THE GOD OF HUMANS,

Mighty believers of mighty religions perform their majestic prayers in majestic buildings, struggling hard to out number and over- power each other, we are weak but the God is almighty and it is not upon us to establish His supremacy, so we need not bother about.

The mighty groups are knocking loudly at the doors of heaven, fierce contest is going on to subdue one another, and we are too weak to face their furious bravos, so we are standing aside, waiting patiently for our turn to be considered. You are the God of universe and the God of humanity and we have faith in your mercy and benevolence. We do not reject their claims for being the first and only to enter your heaven, because it is upon you to decide but they do reject our hopes to be pardoned by you.
Oh the God of mankind help us.

I am an outlaw of so called religions. My mystical poet says:
“Is the religion brother of my wife (in an abusive sense) that I should care for?”
“Do away with religion. It hampers way to the God. Remove all obstacles between man and the God. Who is this, who intervenes between the lover and the beloved? Push him aside”
Groups are fighting with each other and I am fighting groups. I am sure I shall find friends and like minded people. Free humanity and clear the way. No interventions are required between an individual human and the God.
Oh, the beloved reveal you to me, I heartily long for you.

Oh my lord I pray you in my heart, sometimes silently and sometimes in my words. Have I to learn special words and special language? My lord, forgive me if it is so because it seems burdensome to me. I ask your favors very humbly, very sincerely, spontaneously as it comes to my mind, not observing the sacred manners or uttering sacred words; yet I hope you are equally mine as you can be to anyone else. None else is my lord, to none else I shall bow and from none else I shall beg, no mater you accept me as yours or not.

I believe that there are good humans all over world apparently having different religions but actually same. A meeting can be called to name their religion. If I am allowed entry names of existing religions can also be considered but these are so hostile to each other and here lies the problem.

We (humans) take blessings from the God as a matter of routine. When we feel that there is a risk of loosing these blessings or if these are taken from us, only then we get aware of and conscious of these blessings. When these blessings are restored and are again granted by the God, we take it as a good chance and that we deserve it. Such feelings of ingratitude and thoughts are not liked by the God. We ought to be grateful to the God and keep on asking for his favors all time. Only He very well knows how to handle and how to run this universe. Our knowledge and our wishes are faulty and very often selfish, so we should not object or be aggrieved. Nations, religions, races thrive and prosper by his consent and nothing happens against his will so we also ought to be satisfied with the ongoing events/happenings and present situations. The God can very easily make changes if he wants to, so we (including myself) need not to bother about. We do not claim that only we are right and others are wrong.
The God is one, entirely and absolutely one. One means one only and not 1.0000001 or any other figure, without any but or and. Only the God is sufficient. Only He is worthy of all praises. Only He is imperishable. Only He has the power to help and no else. Oh God help us, help those who ask from you only and have no one else to look upon.
In the God we trust.

DESTITUTE

Much great is this world and so many great people are in it,
Many have lived, many living and many will live,
Great by riches, great by powers and great by repute,
This greatness makes them not to bother and they call us ‘destitute.’

Proud to be great, proud to be rich and proud to be civilized,
They think that they are very just in keeping all they have,
Their civilizations teach that only they are just and we are wrong,
They don’t like us to be among them and they keep away ‘destitute.’

Great in power, great in might and great in numbers,
How they can be so generous to bear the dissenters,
They scorn, they disdain and they also see,
Some hidden dangers so they turn down ‘destitute.’

Great they might be, rich they might be and powerful they might be,
It is written in the history of the mankind and history of religions,
For so many times, the tables were turned over completely,
And one day, they like it or not, they might be ‘destitute.’

We can live a simple life and can die a simple death,
Our lord, the lord of universe, only your shelter we need,
We don’t want powers, riches and much tasty feed,
We are satisfied with that you give, give us piece to live. Are we ‘destitute’?

I

indigo tree

I agree with you akbar.The God of Humanity. Not the God of Christianity, Islam or Judaism or any of the religions who have copyrighted God as thier own and only thier own.

We humans, wether belivers or non-belivers, Christian or anthiest all share the common bond of our creators love. We are all made by him. We are all one. So it is , in fact, more appropriate to call him the God of humanity.

Upvote 0

akbar

Akbar Chatha
Jun 24, 2003
Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Sky spirit,

I am thankful to you for responding. Humans or mankind means men and women. The God created attraction among them. Both are equal and both are necessary. No one can live a peaceful satisfactory life in absence of other.

Blessings,
Akbar.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Volos said:
The God is one, absolutely one neither he nor she. Only for our convenience we write him He.
You didn’t answer. If humanity exists in two parts. Why not the Divine?

:idea:

When Man and Woman unite they become One, and from this union life is created. I believe that the face of God, Akbar is refering too is the face of the of the One, that which is higher than both Male and Female. We are used to dealing with more defined and limmited aspects of the One, while he is refering to the very fabric of the Universe.

;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Just a shame that in reference to this 'fabric of the Universe' both polarities are so rarely elaborated on, openly acknowledged or worshipped (with the exception of paganism) in this way. Its not convienience that 'The One' is refered to as a 'HIM', its a well orgastrated & intentional omission, with enourmous underlying connetations. Convenience is ordering in takeout, pre sliced bread, disposable nappies - this is not something I will apply to my Higher Power out of pure lazieness on my own part to recongise its entirety - how completely disrespectful would I be!?
Blessings
Skyspirit

Upvote 0

akbar

Akbar Chatha
Jun 24, 2003
Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Sky spirit,

Please do not speak such worlds about the God. If my definition of the God is not correct or it annoys you, it does not mean that you should rebuke the God. You can say him/her he or she as you please but I think your words are not correct. Please do not be so harsh. I or you may be wrong but the God is just so please not do this.

Blessings,
Akbar.

Upvote 0
Dear Akbar,

Please dont patronise me. I'm a 28 year old woman (not a sweet little girl) who enjoys financial, personal, intellectual & religious freedoms that my democratic heritage has generously afforded me. I also am a woman who says what I like, not what others expect or allow me to say.

Thanks for the discussion, I wont be back.
Blessings
Skyspirit

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums