Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Old Testament Saints received salvation by believing on Gods promise of Christ.
The Old Testament points to Gods Promise of a saviour throughout.
The Allegory of Christ in the prophetic events are unmistakable and, the Old Testament Saints recived
the promise by faith of the resurrection of Gods final sacrifice for mankind.

During the Ministry of Christ those who believed on His divine purpose recieved salvation in the same dispensation as the Old Testament Saints.
The prior ministry of John the Baptist brought many to salvation through faith.
We see John declaring upon Jesus's arrival, Behold the Lamb that taketh away the sins of the World.

After the resurrection we learn a New dispensation has begun with the Apostles.

John 20: 20. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
Just as God breathes life into the first man Adam, Christ Breathed the spirit of God into the Apostles, and they were reborn to everlasting life.
Hence fourth from this point all men believe in Christ Death burial and resurrection, the promise was fulfilled.

There was no other way then and, now for life eternal.

Romans 10: 8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

This may be common knowledge among believers yet,there is another promise in the New Testament.
We are much divided on the next page, as to what was Gods will for New Testament Believers.
When you read on in John not much happened after this event.
The Apostles went back to their normal lives and,went fishing.
Christ Appears to them again and dwelt with them for forty days.
end see reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhodgson

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Old Testament Saints received salvation by believing on Gods promise of Christ.
The Old Testament points to Gods Promise of a saviour throughout.
The Allegory of Christ in the prophetic events is unmistakable and, the Old Testament Saints recived
the promise by faith of the resurrection of Gods final sacrifice for mankind.

During the Ministry of Christ those who believed on His divine purpose recieved salvation in the same dispensation as the Old Testament Saints.
The prior ministry of John the Baptist brought many to salvation through faith.
We see John declaring upon Jesus's arrival, Behold the Lamb that taketh away the sins of the World.

After the resurrection we learn a New dispensation has begun with the Apostles.

John 20: 20. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
Just as God breathes life into the first man Adam, Christ Breathed the spirit of God into the Apostles, and they were reborn to everlasting life.
Hence fourth from this point all men believe in Christ Death burial and resurrection, the promise was fulfilled.

There was no other way then and, now for life eternal.

Romans 10: 8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

This may be common knowledge among believers yet,there is another promise in the New Testament.
We are much divided on the next page, as to what was Gods will for New Testament Believers.
When you read on in John not much happened after this event.
The Apostles went back to their normal lives and,went fishing.
Christ Appears to them again and dwelt with them for forty days.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Gods commandment of Power through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Yes the Apostles recieved Salvation before Christ asended to Heaven.
Yes they by Faith recieved Salvation unto eternal life.
Yes they recieved the Spirit of God when Christ breathed upon them.
They were saved,sealed and,sanctified.
Had they completed the fulness of Gods Will?
No

Acts 1: 2. Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 3. To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 4. And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. 6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7. And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

They were comanded to wait for the promise of the father.
We all know the rest of the events that took place shortly after.
We know the Promise of the Father was not limited to just the Apostles.
There was the first Outpouring of the Holy Ghost, there was the second Outpouring upon the Gentiles and,another great Outpouring in Samaria.
Throughout the rest of Gods Word we have Spiritual gifts, Healings,Miracles, singing in the Spirit,Speaking in Tongues,Praying in Tongues and others recieving the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
You may Hate Pennacostal,Charismatic and, full Gospel believers but,you have to deny the majority of Gods Word to deny the Power that God willed for his people.
God willed the fullness of the Holy Ghost unto those who had salvation in order to be quickened with the Power to spread the Good news.
Otherwise you can go fishing and witness about Hell to force a confession of faith.
Satan has Blinded mankind to a division over Gods will.
What enemy wouldn't lie to you about the power and authority you have over them?

I'm not debating this at all, Gods Word doesn't need my help,I bet there are many who need the help of Gods Word.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Gods commandment of Power through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Yes the Apostles recieved Salvation before Christ asended to Heaven.
Yes they by Faith recieved Salvation unto eternal life.
Yes they recieved the Spirit of God when Christ breathed upon them.
They were saved,sealed and,sanctified.
Had they completed the fulness of Gods Will?
No

Acts 1: 2. Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 3. To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 4. And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. 6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7. And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

They were comanded to wait for the promise of the father.
We all know the rest of the events that took place shortly after.
We know the Promise of the Father was not limited to just the Apostles.
There was the first Outpouring of the Holy Ghost, there was the second Outpouring upon the Gentiles and,another great Outpouring in Samaria.
Throughout the rest of Gods Word we have Spiritual gifts, Healings,Miracles, singing in the Spirit,Speaking in Tongues,Praying in Tongues and others recieving the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
You may Hate Pennacostal,Charismatic and, full Gospel believers but,you have to deny the majority of Gods Word to deny the Power that God willed for his people.
God willed the fullness of the Holy Ghost unto those who had salvation in order to be quickened with the Power to spread the Good news.
Otherwise you can go fishing and witness about Hell to force a confession of faith.
Satan has Blinded mankind to a division over Gods will.
What enemy wouldn't lie to you about the power and authority you have over them?

I'm not debating this at all, Gods Word doesn't need my help,I bet there are many who need the help of Gods Word.

Now that we're blessed with all spiritual blessings... the world hasn't seen nothing that's comparable to what is about to happen as we (the body of Christ) will manifest as if we were sons of God in completing the work (same as what Jesus did) that God has yet to be done in (hopefully) winning the masses around the world in these final days before Jesus returns.

321161_ff8ab49451ea8ac19264d2598c86b7b8.gif

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Amen, when I think about how long He the Holy Spirit has been quenched by religion, I cannot help wonder how many died in misery and bondage because of unbelief.
The Baptism of Gods Outpouring on those of Salvation gave great power like the World had never witnessed.
We see more and more people turning to God, seeking a deeper knowlage of him.

It is no wonder the people of God are under attack from everywhere.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I know your capacity to love hhodgson, it is a blessing when you see someone who knows what you know and, hears what you hear.
Those of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit just have a way of reconizing joint Heirs.
Most people do not pay attention to what would seem trivial.
When I wake up on Sunday and spend time with the Lord, often the text I'm reading is on TV in the house.
on the way to Church same book.
in Church the Pastor says turn to the same book.
So out of 66 books in Gods Word one shows up all day.
I know there is a message for all of us being spread abroad.
I wonder who pays attention?

Upvote 0