✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah 13:23 (NASB)
“Can the Ethiopian change his skin Or the leopard his spots? Then you also can do good Who are accustomed to doing evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a truth that is, and has to be acknowledged, but can not be rested in... This is the state of all of man’s life of self... The utter inability to change the state of one’s nature.. In other words the life of self can only act according to it’s nature... Which life was brought forth by the fall, wherefore this life can only act out of own will, can only act out from what it sees as best for it... Right and wrong only play into it as far as own will can justify it’s doings...

Refusing to rest in this truth is denying of self, or if one would, a continual state of repentance.. A acknowledging of, but refusing to let this be the final state of one’s life... The heart that sees this as it’s own state, is a heart that sees it’s ongoing path of growth in Christ...

Which is a change of behavior by a change of nature...

Which can only be done for the life of self, not by the life of self... This truth seen, sees faith, as it’s lifeline to all things Christ..

Then the truth, Christ or self, becomes very real and vivid, becomes one’s very walk with God... The continual hearts faith turned from itself to Christ becomes it’s very walk of life...

Which life will see the fruit of it’s faith and blessed will be that heart and life....

Then, if it’s me, it’s sin, if it’s Christ, it’s not, becomes the all of one’s life..

In the Beloved, Not me