The Fight Is At Your Doorstep: Who're You Standing For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
sweetkitty said:
I lived the life MB..I lived the reality...just because it doesn't agree with your rose colored view of the life doesn't negate it's validity.
And just because you think your homosexual life was twisted, disturbed and unhealthy doesn't mean it is for others.

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SqueezetheShaman said:
And just because your homosexual life was twisted, disturbed and unhealthy doesn't mean it is for others. You were the problem, not the homosexuality.
You need to stop with the flames. Your right about one thing though..I was the problem..but God can fix all problems:)

Upvote 0

chalice_thunder

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2004
Seattle
Visit site
✟7,202.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
sweetkitty said:
Because people make bad choices all the time. People choose to become drug addicts,alcoholics, sex addicts..and most people know that those lifestyles can lead you into nothing but heartache...but they still do it.
Yes, but mine is not a bad choice. I am happy, thriving, and praising God for the blessing of my relationship

Upvote 0

chalice_thunder

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2004
Seattle
Visit site
✟7,202.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
drfeelgood said:
Mentally? Look at the disasterous psychiatric position a lot of homosexuals find themselves in, often resulting in suicide.

Physically? look at the damage it does to those regions of your body. It also gives you a higher than average chance of catching a disease because of the lesions it creates. The resultant bleeding should give away that it's causing problems.

Emotionally? Families are destroyed. Relationships are destroyed. Homosexuals are thrown into turmoil.

Spiritually? 1 Corinthians 6:9
OK DOc - I can take no more. I now challenge you to look at you rown sexuality. You are so incredibly angry (read all of your previous posts) - methnks the Doctor doth protest too much. You are dealing with (perhaps NOT dealing with) some sexuality issues. We are all here to support one another, and if you need to talk, we can do so. The attacks ans misinformation should stop.

Upvote 0

chalice_thunder

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2004
Seattle
Visit site
✟7,202.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
drfeelgood said:
I don't care. I know what the Bible says, and it's written in an English that anyone can understand. If they choose to turn their back to it, that's their problem, not the Bible's.
AH - but as anyone who seriously reads the Bible knows...NONE of it was written in English!

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
chalice_thunder said:
OK DOc - I can take no more. I now challenge you to look at you rown sexuality. You are so incredibly angry (read all of your previous posts) - methnks the Doctor doth protest too much. You are dealing with (perhaps NOT dealing with) some sexuality issues. We are all here to support one another, and if you need to talk, we can do so. The attacks ans misinformation should stop.
Two people have now broken one of the rules of this forum
2) Directing posts towards individuals, instead of the topics and issues being discussed

Neither I or Dr. Feelgood is the topic of this discussion. Any discussion about our sexuality is off topic.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Blessed75 said:
how come everytime there is a disagreement on here it's called a "flame"? Sounds childish to me but um, okay whatever. If you can't play in the sandbox nicely then get out. ;)
2) Directing posts towards individuals, instead of the topics and issues being discussed

Do you understand now? :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chalice_thunder

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2004
Seattle
Visit site
✟7,202.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
drfeelgood said:
I can also say that the most common act of homosexuality, anal sex, is harmful. .
Hoisted on your own petard, doctor. You have now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you know NOTHING about which you speak. Thanks for your input.

Upvote 0

Thurisaz Sowulo

Jan 14, 2004
Northern Germany
✟206.00
Faith
Pagan
drfeelgood said:
It doesn't matter.

It's not the attraction that's the problem. It's the choice to act on such attraction that is the problem. Put another way, it's not the attraction that's the sin, but the action. The Apostle Paul spells it out as "Homosexual Offenders" as translated by the New International Version.

Too bad that if you look at the historical context of the bible verses condemning homosexual actions, you clearly see that the bible knows homosexuality not as a variant of human love and sexuality, but as idolatry.

Sorry, you lose - unless you can tell me what idols today's homosexuals worship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thurisaz Sowulo

Jan 14, 2004
Northern Germany
✟206.00
Faith
Pagan
sweetkitty said:
Because people make bad choices all the time. People choose to become drug addicts,alcoholics, sex addicts..and most people know that those lifestyles can lead you into nothing but heartache...but they still do it.

Nonsense. No one chooses freely to become an addict.

Upvote 0

Thurisaz Sowulo

Jan 14, 2004
Northern Germany
✟206.00
Faith
Pagan
drfeelgood said:
Hogwash. Even by dictionary definition, setting aside what the Bible says, it's immoral. You're going to have to find a new angle.

Neither is it harmless. Not mentally. Not physically.. Not emotionally. Not spiritually. You're living in a dream world if you think your statements are accurate. Sorry guy.

Fundie dictionaries with biased definitions don't count. And, like it or not, homosexuality is inherently harmless - unless the homosexual in question is also a rapist et cetera, which happens just as well with heteros.

As for "spiritual damage", as today's homosexuals don't worship any idols, there is no damage done.

You are free to hate homosexuals, if you can bear the consequences of your actions. But if you choose to do so, admit that it's your personal bigotry. Don't hide behind your dusty bible pages.
"For the name of the lord is blasphemed among the gentiles through YOU, as it is written." Bigots like you are responsible for all christians being viewed with more and more suspicion in the whole world.

Upvote 0

Thurisaz Sowulo

Jan 14, 2004
Northern Germany
✟206.00
Faith
Pagan
drfeelgood said:
Mentally? Look at the disasterous psychiatric position a lot of homosexuals find themselves in, often resulting in suicide.

No wonder, considering that bigots like you pursue them with their hatred. Ever heard about self-fulfilling prophecy?

Physically? look at the damage it does to those regions of your body. It also gives you a higher than average chance of catching a disease because of the lesions it creates. The resultant bleeding should give away that it's causing problems.

As long as no one is forced to participate, the partners have a right to hurt themselves if they want to. Where's your problem, do you get hurt because next door two homosexuals are living their sexuality?

Emotionally? Families are destroyed. Relationships are destroyed. Homosexuals are thrown into turmoil.

Because they desperately try to ignore their own desires, knowing about the hatred that will be directed against them if they come out. If society would accept homosexuality as just a less usual sexual orientation, all the lies that keep being told by homosexuals trying to protect themselves would not be necessary at all.

Spiritually? 1 Corinthians 6:9

What idols do homosexuals commonly worship today?

Upvote 0

Thurisaz Sowulo

Jan 14, 2004
Northern Germany
✟206.00
Faith
Pagan
drfeelgood said:
I don't recall anyone having asked you WHY?

It's of no importance.

What's key here is that it IS, rendering your statements false.

Now that does remind me of something...

"The jews want to destroy us financially, can't you see? They all are money-lenders! They want to control us by denying us any funding if we don't dance to their tune!"
(Too bad that antisemitic legislation had practically forced jews to become money-lenders because everything else had become illegal to them...)

You bigots created the situation where homosexuals have the problems you mentioned. Now you hold against them what you created.

Care to honestly confess what faith you follow? It can't be christianity as you spit on the basic commandments of Christ.

Reactions: Rae
Upvote 0

Thurisaz Sowulo

Jan 14, 2004
Northern Germany
✟206.00
Faith
Pagan
drfeelgood said:
I've also done some research about the physical effects of anal sex, including tearing around the anus. Your statements are false, based on absolutely no facts. I'm sorry.

You are not sorry, hatemonger. You would tell any ludicrous lie to make it appear as if your personal homophobia would be justified by either scripture or "science".
You say you are a christian? I say people like you are a disgrace for christianity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.