The Faction Wars (Big open storyline, the future of CFRPG will be decided here)

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
World heroin capital(Baltimore), Maryland
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Needed: Co-GMs, Players, Clans, Guilds and Factions

By now, about everyone should know about the ODEC vs. SPAGNIC vs. Ninjistu14 war rhetoric and about a sneaky mysterious plan I was making involving my absense. Well, that got screwed over big. So, I'm back to clean up the pieces.

You all know what I'm about, helping new players in any way I can. That is what the Faction Wars will be for. It shall be a war between guilds, where the competition should drive us all to write and spell better. Some of us are too lazy to click 'spellcheck', so that's why we need to include the spelling part.

Here are the rules of the Faction War:

-This will not be limited to one thread. Any member of the Faction War storyline will be allowed to create a seperate thread to advance the big storyline. For example, you may post a thread called 'Assualt on ____ District Office' or 'Peace negotiations at ______ Castle'. Make sure to put an F.W. in the thread title so that we know what it is about.

-Anyone who wishes to create a new faction in the war may. Your name does not have to be an acronynm, BTW. Any faction that goes against the goal of improving RP ability will not be allowed to join, for example a 'Newbie Guild'. If you are not sure, ask me and we can work something out.

-Characters can be Fantasy, Modern or Futuristic, Good or Evil, Human or Snow Doggie or pile of green slime. It doesn't matter so long as you do not violate the guidelines of your guild.

-Ignore the clones of me, Mega Froman and MegaGorditta. They are malevolent beings and greatly contributed to the downfall of my big plan.

-While this is a war, there should be storyline going on as well that isn't 'Killkillkill!' But there shouldn't be no 'Killkillkill!' stuff going on, as this is war.

-I'll add new rules as the need arises, and remove useless ones too.

Plot so far:

3/05: Megachihuahua, founder of the Organization for the Defense of Evil Characters, goes missing and is assumed dead. Actually, his plane is just crashed on a tropical island with a crazy French lady. Paladin Dave and EPHSTRUTH take control in his absensce.

ODEC declares war on the Society for the Protection of All Good, Neutral and Innocent Characters. The Prophet of Megachihuahua attempted to negiotiate. There has been no progress so far.

The Good and Evil Peace Society is formed by Ninjistu14. As SPAGNIC buffers its defenses, only ODEC takes notice of the fledgling faction.

Megachihuahua returns and decides to update this part of the post as the story moves along.

Other clans, alarmed at the implications of the ODEC/SPAGNIC war, take action.

The current factions:
O.D.E.C. led by Paladin Dave
S.P.A.G.N.I.C. led by Sampson X
G.E.P.S. led by Ninjitsu14

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Announcement!

I cannot keep updating the OP for each new clan, so here's the thing. All clans may make ONE post to advertise for their clan, giving a description and a link to their thread. Like this:
[glow=green]United Zealots of Mega[/glow]
[move]"We're Coo-coo for Chaos!"[/move]
UZoM is a group commited to preventing peace between factions, in order to spawn chaos. Our purpose is to seek and destroy whatever clan is trying to make peace with others. As a result, we are everyone's enemy. If you can handle the challenge, you'll get to try out some of our NPC robots :).​
Join Us!

Upvote 0

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Announcement

After a lengthy process of application and denial, trial and error, test and tribulation, I have finally made my descision on who will be the Faction War's Clan Registration Administrator. She will be in charge of deciding what clans are worthy of joining us, and who will be rejected and humilitated :) . She will also be in charge of handling all your petty problems with each other. So anywho, your new CRA is Locket.

Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why not Locket?

I am here to advertice for my new clan, the Chivalric Alliance. A group of righteous and honorable warriors determined to prove the strength that is in regard for life and in decency and chivalry. We will readily allign ourselves with other clans, including ODEC, because they promote equal treatment of our wayward brethren.

We are here, ultimately, to set an example. We are only enemies of those who are blatantly evil in deed and conduct.

Upvote 0