I am the monster that crawl around in your vents a
✟1,770.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Yeah, you heard me! Evolution needs to be the only thing taught in school and God needs to be kicked out, pronto! Children need to learn about evolution, including the big bang, starting at a very young age. We gotta teach our kids that we are just stupid monkeys who throw poop at each other, down with morals! Hail Marx and Darwin!

GodsSamus

May 3, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
✟15,804.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Hungry Hungry Hippo said:
Yeah, you heard me! Evolution needs to be the only thing taught in school and God needs to be kicked out, pronto! Children need to learn about evolution, including the big bang, starting at a very young age. We gotta teach our kids that we are just stupid monkeys who throw poop at each other, down with morals! Hail Marx and Darwin!

Lol.

Upvote 0

Joe Atheist

Hairy Reasoner
Apr 16, 2004
✟8,434.00
Faith
Atheist

Which part is the joke?...

Oh, I see it... heh, Marx! as if...

Upvote 0

Rubbish!

Everyone knows evoloutioin is nothing but monkie poop, because apes don't shave!

When was the last time you saw an ape wielding a Wilkinson Sword? How many chimps shave with a Schick?

Show me a monkey with stubble, and I'll believe in evoltuton!

Upvote 0

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
lol. The sad part is this is exactly what creationists honestly believe other people believe.

Upvote 0

GodsSamus

May 3, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
✟15,804.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Hydra009 said:
lol. The sad part is this is exactly what creationists honestly believe other people believe.

It is EXACTLY what they want. Otherwise, why do they say any competing theories besides Evolution can't be in the science ciricculum?

Upvote 0
monkeyshave.jpg

Upvote 0
GodsSamus said:
It is EXACTLY what they want. Otherwise, why do they say any competing theories besides Evolution can't be in the science ciricculum?

I reckon it's because there aren't any competing theories. *shrug*

Upvote 0

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Bane of Marbles
Apr 23, 2005
✟1,770.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
GodsSamus said:

What are the competing theories?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Bane of Marbles
Apr 23, 2005
✟1,770.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Praxiteles said:

I looks like someone has accepting something as their personal shavior. See! Monkeys are the same thing as people! Shave a chimp and you have a wrinkled up kid or midget. Science rules!

Upvote 0
If I was in a mean mood, I'd ask if your shriveled up, prune sized, pulsating mass of 'possum afterbirth that you call a brain splurged out of your ear, but since I'm feeling nice, I won't.

What are the competing theories?

Phew.

Lucky you didn't.

Upvote 0
I looks like someone has accepting something as their personal shavior. See! Monkeys are the same thing as people! Shave a chimp and you have a wrinkled up kid or midget. Science rules!

Science rocks!

We must all bow down to our mighty creator, Science! Prostrate yourself before its mighty wisdom. Humble yourself, and accept the White Coat of Light into your heart. (Urgh).

Upvote 0

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Bane of Marbles
Apr 23, 2005
✟1,770.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
maha said:
Hey Hungry Hungry Hippo...

YOU'RE REALLY SMART DUDE!!!!

(sarcasm?...what sarcasm?)

You just don't know what it's like to be comforted in the warm bosom of science.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.