Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Taken from my blog site:
Way Truth & Life

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6

The question may be, how is it that one would ‘go through’ Jesus?

It is through His death and His resurrection that one must follow. This is the only path that one may go to get to the Father. Many do not desire to understand this and therefor they walk in the plan of their own making. They set up many religious ways that sound and look quite right, but will not lead anyone to the Father. Instead, they must die, and live crucified and walk in the resurrection Jesus provided us, for this is the way the truth and the life and it is all encompassed in Jesus. When He spoke to the rich young ruler and said that it is harder for the rich to enter the kingdom then a camel to go through the eye of a needle but that nothing is impossible with God – this is a picture of those who walk in the Spirit, for nothing is impossible for such as these. Matt 19:16-26

To walk in the spirit means to go by the way, the truth and the life – Jesus. For the flesh, pride, and the world are to be left behind – and in this anyone can go through and all eyes of any needle! This is the joy of the Spirit and Truth! It requires sacrifice, but will receive the joy of the Lord in so doing. Oh, to believe in Jesus, is to walk in Jesus! Amen!

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, the eye of the needle. His disciples were astonished and exclaimed something like 'How then can we or anyone be saved !?' His words were so unexpected and demanding.
His answer (paraphrased), 'you can't' (be saved) ! ...
even more shocking,
but He continues (THANKS BE!) '.... IF you trust yourselves, you have already failed'..
and
'if you [actively,truly] trust the heavenly Father to accomplish your salvation, in this life and in the life to come, then it is ALREADY DONE' (amazing grace!).

Upvote 0