Roanoke
✟22,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes it is a word used in the KJV but just because somebody uses it doesn't make it Biblical. Calvinists misuse the term therefore it's unbiblical when used by them. Many use Bible language but that doesn't mean they are being or speaking Biblical. It's just like somebody having the written word of God. Just because they have the written, it doesn't always mean they have the word of God, but a counterfeit. Please don't jump to conclusions about what I have said. The Bible is the word of God.
Jesus is also the word of God, so it goes deeper. We can sit here and debate what is biblical, or live it. If there are two renditions to a scripture passage, apply both, and keep to the one with the most Godly fruit.
You get it my friend :D

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You know the "I love Jacob and I hated Esau" is about God choosing the nation of Israel rather than Edom? And the "vessel idea" comes from Jeremiah where God decided to get rid of the Kingdom of Judah for its sins?
The "vessel idea" in Romans does not come from Jeremiah, one is talking about clay still on the potter's wheel and the other is talking about completed vessels that leave the shop.

Upvote 0