Aug 13, 2012
Little Neck, NY 11362
✟8,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How long does heaven last?

Imagine the entire surface of the earth covered in a layer of sand, ten miles deep.
Imagine each grain of sand representing one billion years of paradise.

That's a lot of heaven.
But heaven lasts even longer than that.

"At thy right hand are pleasures for evermore."

How could such an infinite gift be made freely available to us?
Because Someone of infinite value made an infinite sacrifice.

Thanks be unto God.
Amen.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How long does heaven last?

I think you are forgetting that the realm of Heaven is without, or outside of the time dimension, (hard for us to conceive of, I know), but it is none-the-less, "true", so, it lasts "forever" but when we humans think about "forever" we are still thinking within "time", "everlasting" may be a more appropriate term, but we humans still think of this term within the concept of "time", and Heaven is without time, in fact it is outside, not only the time dimension, but outside normal, physical, material, "space". Even if the universe died and fizzled out, heaven would still remain...

There is no stars or starlight in heaven, as it exists outside that dimension, but God is it's light, and that light eminates from the throne and the one seated on it (J.C.) and it lights up all of the heavenly Jerusalem, the heavenly city, and outside the gates is "complete" darkness with no starlight, but pure darkness reserved for the wicked..

Imagine the entire surface of the earth covered in a layer of sand, ten miles deep.
Imagine each grain of sand representing one billion years of paradise.

That's a lot of heaven.
But heaven lasts even longer than that.

"At thy right hand are pleasures for evermore."

How could such an infinite gift be made freely available to us?
Because Someone of infinite value made an infinite sacrifice.

Thanks be unto God.
Amen.

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Christs Heart was like to our Father, He said I would rather cease to exist so that they can live.....A remarkable heart words cannot express the Love Jesus showed us little ol us...........God RAISED Christ from the grave.......Our Father said You are my Son in You I am well pleased.......God knew Christ Jesus heart was pure..........Defeated the devil took the keys of Hades and even Raised Christ from the grave to show us that we one day will rise into Eternal and everlasting life. What a profound and mind blowing God we serve!

Upvote 0