THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE “DOCTRINE” OF BLESSING SINFUL SEXUAL UNIONS—AND IT IS HAPPENING QUCKLY THANKS TO POPE FRANCIS

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,750,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
These are images not a videos:

When I was ordained in 1980, girls were not allowed to be altar boys, I mean, servers. But that did not stop many parishes in the USA from having them. Bishop Lessard of the Diocese of Savannah, knew that many of his parishes had them, including my first parish as “associate pastor” in Albany, Georgia.

Thus he came up with a diocesan policy that allowed girls to serve as candle and cross bearers, and vested in different liturgical garments than the boys were. Only altar boys could minister directly to the priest by holding the Roman Missal, then called the Sacramentary” and handing the water and wine to him and also washing his hands. Only boys could help with the incense.

Continued below.

Last edited:

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,750,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The thread says it's the doctrine of blessing of same sex unions, which is false. Pope Francis
never authorized blessing same sex unions.

Either you knew that this was false, or you created the thread out of ignorance.
Why is this happening without a peep from the Vatican? You keep coming here in a huff and declare you’re leaving for the 100th time and you continually keep coming back to be outraged by anything you disagree with. *shrug*

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,750,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and you keep calling this a Catholic site, which it is not.

The document by Pope Francis clearly states that it is not a blessing for same-sex unions and not to be confused
with marriage.

I pop in from time to time and reply to outrageously false threads like this one which misleads people.

There is nothing false about this thread. It happened. Anybody stopping it?

Yeah this is a forum for Catholics. If you believe otherwise, you can contact staff. Keep popping in. Regardless of what you say you always do anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,750,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Posted this a week or so ago. The OP is Our Sunday Visitor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0