The decline ....

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
A very long way away. Sometimes even further.
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
brightmorningstar said:
We know whats going on, there continues to be a creeping watering down and attempted diffusion and confusion of the issue with the intention, conciously or subconsciously of getting it accepted eventually when the 'storm' has passed.

In other words you don't actually want to discuss anything because you are afraid that doing so might change some of your assumptions.

Upvote 0

sbvd

Feb 8, 2011
✟8,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In other words you don't actually want to discuss anything because you are afraid that doing so might change some of your assumptions.

Many words has been typed by both "sides", but I have not seen any attempt to discuss anything by neither side. To be honest, at times I was expecting somebody to quote something from the RCC Catechism and I would have had the whole OBOB experience (minus the "you aren't welcomed" here remark ^_^ )

Upvote 0

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
A very long way away. Sometimes even further.
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
I believe it would be better if you both attempted to discuss some points and support it, rather than "hey Liberal you are so liberal", "but you are so conservative, Conservative"
I'm trying to get a conversation going, rather than formulate a proof of a particular position.

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

There are no assumptions on my part. You can read my post #134, the scriptures describe Christ's NT teaching to disciples to baptise, and that sexual immorality is a barrier to the Kingdom.

What assumptions?

Upvote 0