1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Darkest Red

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by xpunkskaterx, Mar 30, 2005.

1. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    The new agony scene album is AMAZING. Maybe not "Christian" but the music is amazing. when it comes out get it.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. active ingredients

active ingredients Bottom Feeder

+32
    Christian
    US-Republican
    hhm...do you know what the lyrics are like on the new album? is there any prophanity? cus I love their music. but my parents..........

3. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    umm. I havent paid that much attention. But i didnt hear any profanity. One song says "Burn me alive, Burn me Alive, I see the hatred Behind your eyes." Thats like part of the chorus. Ill listen to the lyrics closer next time to see.

4. active ingredients

+32
    Christian
    US-Republican
    ah yes, scapegoat. i love that song...hhm ok yeah let me know.

5. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    yea. Scapegoat is my favorite songs. Prey is a good one too, along with Suffer. Add me to MSN and i can send you a couple

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Don't Tread on Me

+163
    Protestant
    US-Libertarian
    Pretty cool band from what I've seen. Some of them are Christians, some are not.

I saw somone who talked with the lead singer, and apparently he is a Christians and uses the Bible as inspiration for some lyrics.

How would you say the new album compares to the old one? I have never listened to a whol song, but I liked the samples I heard, expecially the track "Habeas Corpus ."

7. active ingredients

+32
    Christian
    US-Republican
    alright, thanks.