The Conservative Christian Forum Venting thread (3)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

free2be

How 'bout this one, Nadiine?
th7-1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Same :(

It's been brewing for weeks now, though. Bit like when the air is all electric before a storm. Hopefully it'll break soon and then it'll rain and all the yuckiness will get washed away, and then we'll have rainbows and sunshine and wonderfulness :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Same :(

It's been brewing for weeks now, though. Bit like when the air is all electric before a storm. Hopefully it'll break soon and then it'll rain and all the yuckiness will get washed away, and then we'll have rainbows and sunshine and wonderfulness :hug:
Let's just keep praying.
Cos - we know what God wants this place to be like.
And He'll get us there! :)

Reactions: JimfromOhio
Upvote 0

JimfromOhio

Life of Trials :)
Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Let's just keep praying.
Cos - we know what God wants this place to be like.
And He'll get us there! :)

:thumbsup:

I have learned to understand the true nature of the Christian life which is unpredictable and expanding called "sanctification". God does not desire to destroy my will, but to sanctify “my will into His will”. The primary work of Christ in redemption is to justify and sanctify believers. God will use us who are ordinary Christians as well as ordinary very sinful people to accomplish great things. The primary work of Christ in redemption is to justify and sanctify believers. Christians fail by formalizing faith in measure (works) because true Christian life means sanctifying effects of cross carrying.

Christians need spiritual training which is forming spiritual fruits that we need to arm themselves spiritually to wrestle against the world, the devil and the flesh. God does not desire to destroy my will, but to sanctify “my will into His will”. :bow:

Upvote 0