Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,843.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You don't want the Truth.

I'm exceedingly interested in getting to the truth. Anyone who actually reads my posts understands this.

Your mind reading skills are still at 0%. You do realize that by continually, and dishonestly, putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head, you're making things worse.

I'm continually surprised that Christians seem to think they can be dishonest like this and at the end of the day feel ok with it. I've been on these boards a long time and I rarely see atheists put words in people's mouths. Yet I see Christians do it all the time. And this is one more example of the kind of behavior that makes atheists more confident in their beliefs. The example of the harm I'm pointing out that you're seemingly denying.

In fact you are mad at the witness and the argument is no longer proving the evidence of God but trying to invalidate the witness who testifies to the evidence of The Truth of God

I'm not mad in the least. Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. And you know what, I'm going to predict that there's no way you're actually going to own up to this.

And as I've said, I'm not trying to invalidate your testimony. I believe that you believe what you're saying. I'm trying to get you to see that it doesn't mean anything to anyone else if it doesn't have evidence to back it up.

I'm also still very interested in knowing if you think it's possible that atheists who claimed to be Christians were actually Christians.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Those "witnesses" who saw "GOLDEN" tablets by their testimony clearly make manifest they have no understanding of THE TRUTH

Are you mad at the witnesses? You must be mad because you can't invalidate the truth of the Golden Tablets.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you mad at the witnesses? You must be mad because you can't invalidate the truth of the Golden Tablets.
I think you should concern yourself with yourself and knowing and speaking for yourself only

Don't concern yourself with what is hidden in me

It isn't hidden from God

Didn't you know that no man can know the spirit of another man?

So why would you try to imply that you can?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think you should concern yourself with yourself and knowing and speaking for yourself only

Don't concern yourself with what is hidden in me

It isn't hidden from God

Didn't you know that no man can know the spirit of another man?

So why would you try to imply that you can?

Major irony!

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,843.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

This has kind of devolved to the point of ridiculousness.

The fact that a Christian is using a merry go round reference in a thread where the Christians are arguing against the idea that they employ circular reasoning is almost unbelievable.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This has kind of devolved to the point of ridiculousness.

The fact that a Christian is using a merry go round reference in a thread where the Christians are arguing against the idea that they employ circular reasoning is almost unbelievable.

When the hole is dug this deep, they really have no choice but to double down.

Entertaining to watch though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Those "witnesses" who saw "GOLDEN" tablets by their testimony clearly make manifest they have no understanding of THE TRUTH

AT ALL
There are millions who've had a burning in their bosom who would say otherwise.

Upvote 0