Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't have the time to keep up with the frequency that ppl post on there. Plus, there's no structure or rules system, and I'm a rules nerd. If you enjoy writing community fiction then have at it.

what is legends and lairs? I know of some 3rd party D&D supplement books entitled L&L but not aware of a game called that.

Upvote 0

blackbelt2

Jan 4, 2004
✟170.00
Faith
Christian
Legends and lairs is a D20 dice system fantasy rpg.It looked real cool but my folks say its not good for me or something.My dad was about to let me get it ,he said when I had the money I could but then I forgot and so did my dad.Now that I want to order it my mom won't let me because she thinks my dad wasn't thinking or something when he said I could.I am going to try some of the ideas from the other thread I started.Its called parents and rpgs.. uh-oh.Go check it out.BTW I really like knowing all the rules and specifics too.I think that and my obsession with reading would make a good GM.

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
and when you are the GM, you get to control the world in which your players participate in. You set the scale for magic, gods, and other hot button issues that others might think are non-christian. I will never understand how playing a game that features fictional fantasy staples translates to practicing 'real' witchcraft, but alas, that is another argument.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I play in the onsite RPG here, it is really fun, and there are many diferent ones going on right now. Feel free to check them all out, and jump in to which ever one you like best.

Oh and the best part is that they are free.

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
generally we don't have a dice system for the rpg section here in CF, but players are welcomed to make their own (Flame's Chaos eye rpg in "new world" for example)

just jump in, it's fun. If you were confused over some rpg, especially those long ones, don't hesitate to pm the thread starters, they'd be delighted to answer your question and help you fit into the story.

Oh and the best part is that they are free.

:D

Upvote 0