The Christian Forums' Members Gathering (4)

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
75103h5779m4b0n.jpg

Upvote 0
S

Starr71

Happy 4 th of July all.

Hello all my special friends, I want be online for awhile. Tonight will be the last night for the summer. Taking some time off to enjoy the summer. And get close to God again. Getting really ill latelly and I feel the attack on my body, will be back in Sept. God bless you all, will check in once and awhile love you all so much.

You are all so special and you do make a difference, God bless and have a great summer, you are all in my prayers.

Love always your sister in Christ,
Starr

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arch Angel

Warrior of Christ
Dec 6, 2008
✟7,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to stop in and say "Hello"...:wave: When you get some free time stop by my thread in the Member Art Section titled "Sig Banners & Avatar Request". Feel free to use any Sig Banners, Avatars, or Desktop Wallpapers I have designed...Stay on the path and praise the Lord in everything you do...:prayer:

Upvote 0