The Chief Has Returned

L

Lazerith

Of course Reborn. No problem Carma.

*Bows to both Carma and Reborn head hits ground*

I was being perfectly nice. Didn't see any shoutin or causing a fuss on any threads did ya? Nah, tired of doing it myself, can't say my opinions have changed but I _have_ cooled down.

*grasps head and falls on the ground again*

--------
Sir Lazerith
Wielder of the Crystal Duck Scepter

Upvote 0

onesheep

Sheep that looks like Bob
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
✟16,741.00
Faith
Catholic
Sir Lazerith
Wielder of the Crystal Duck Scepter
So is that warning or is your scepter made of crystal duck? Or is it a duck made out of crystal that you use as a scepter? Or is it a scepter you'd like to use to change things into crystal ducks? And who is 'er? Why are you telling everyone to duck 'cept 'er?

{onesheep takes bucket size peanut butter and throws it at Laz... **SPLAT**}

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Chief! Hey Laz! missed seeing both of you lately

*Thread Hijack:*
I think Laz is ALWAYS nice.. and he never mentioned anyone specific so why are people jumpin' his case? I don't get the whole name thing anyway. I have two EZBoard user names. Is that a bad thing? Am I gonna be banned?

Upvote 0
C

carma

I think Laz is ALWAYS nice.. and he never mentioned anyone specific so why are people jumpin' his case? I don't get the whole name thing anyway. I have two EZBoard user names. Is that a bad thing? Am I gonna be banned?

Who jumped Laz? I really don't want an answer to that, but rather you ask yourself that and answer it.

It's not about "two names" and it is not something that even needs to be discussed, everything is taken care of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Well Chief, I do not know if we have ever met before but, my name is Holly and I have been a member for a long time. I just want to welcome you home from a wonderful experience and memories I am sure you will never forget. I also have a leading to do forign missions when God tells me it is time and maybe you could email me about your trip and how it came about when you have time. My email is tribforce18@yahoo.com
I am very happy you are back and I am glad your trip was great!
God Bless,
Hol

Upvote 0
L

Lazerith

However for §30 you too can buy a piggyback ride! Let all with ears hear! And for §2.50 you can have a picture with Laz. For §100,000 you can be one of a select few to have a pen that Lazerith, yes _Lazerith_ has chewed. The ink stained toothmarks are authentic.

For a limited time only of course....

-----
Sir Lazerith
Wielder of the Crystal-Duck Scepter

Paulus et Mulus in silva ambulant.
Mulus non sarcinam amat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi back Laz!

I would love a piggy back ride, but *alas* nobody jumped on you. At least that is what I told myself when I asked myself. Of course the problem with asking myself things is, I always get into hour long conversations about mathematical conversions and which Darren Stevens was the better. You know, The big truth questions we all face.

* E-beth removes tongue from inside her cheek*

Upvote 0
R

Rosenzweig

After a long abscence Canadian Bacon creeps unnoticed in the excitment in the chiefs return and Lazerith's constant headbanging behind the great Chief and plants a poutine bomb
Finally my plan or total Canadian domination of the tavern is complete! When I press this button the entire tavern will be covered with fries, gravy, and cheese curds. In the excitement I will drop a water melon upon the chief's head and drag him off to my secret fortress in the Alberta praries, then the tavern will be mine!!!
pushes button

Upvote 0