Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well hate to break up the hug fest and happy dance about the stupid faith icons being back I just wanted to say that because of Lee's newest post about his "vision" I will no longer be coming to CF at all. I won't lie and say I've had lots of fun here because I haven't though I have treasured some members here and their contributions and hope we can speak either in email or IM's or on other boards.

Feel free to look a the post and rejoyce! I'm sure that will happen.

http://christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=47885292&postcount=68

Greener pastures await folks. Hope to see some of you around. I will check my Pm's once. If anyone wants to still chat PM me.

I can't for the life of me understand why this post from Lee would cause you to go. I certainly hope it doesn't but if that's your choice.

I for one welcome the clarification about how he sees the site.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
This will be my final post on CF, at least until such times as there are substantial changes to this place and CF can once be considered to be a Christian site, which at the moment it patently is not.

I have made my home at www.Christianfunforums.com where we now have a thriving Reilly's, which is considerably busier than here.

Be great to see you over there :)

God Bless you all. I desperately fear for the future of CF. It says at the top of the page "Where 2 or 3 are gathered"

The way things are going and the rate people are either leaving or being driven out, that will be all there ARE on CF

I have given 4 years of my life to this place and it breaks my heart to feel that I no longer have a home here, but any site that has Pagans and Satanists in senior staff positions, where anything of a conservative Christian nature is supressed...can no longer be considered a fellowship of Christians.

However, at CFF I have found the same spirit of Christian love and sgaring that existed here 4 years ago when I joined. It is a Christian site, run for Christians, BY Christians. While still a small site, it is strong and growing, whilst CF withers on the vine and must surely soon die. A great many CF folk have now also found their way to CFF and more are arriving daily.

So farewell my dear friends. I have have been given great friendship, support and love in my time here and I will miss you all greatly. I hope that I will see many of you on CFF :):hug::wave:

Upvote 0

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
Hello Alehouse, is there anyone here today?

**looks around the pub, and seeing no-one there, walks around behind the bar and pours herself a half pint of ale, leaves the money on the bar, grabs a bag of peanuts and strolls out into the beer garden to await the arrival of the others :)**

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 8, 2005
✟7,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been a member on Christian Forums for some time, but not active when it comes to posting. So, I wanted to greet you all formally. I am an Anglican living in North Carolina. I also teach high school social studies at an alternative school in rural North Carolina. Please keep me in your prayers as the new school year begins.

All the best!

GlobalNomad1960

Upvote 0