✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, they were not.
Moses wrote "the ben Elohym took wives of "bath Adam".
Moses had his own copies of the writings of Enoch. Sons of God =angels/Watchers, married daughters of Adam, wrote Moses..

I have a couple more mins before I gotta hit the highway but look in the scriptures themselves for how Christ and the Apostles define the Sons of God...

They are people who live by God's commandments!!!
Romans: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
John:
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, evento them that believe on his name:

There are many other scriptures to confirm this... Far more than the term is used to describe a type of 'phantom' creature... That's superstition in my view.

Here is a little clip from an ancient manuscript from Azerbaijan in the Rosicrucian library... This took years for me to stumble on it...
[quote: A Bar Hebraeus]
After the fall of Constantinople, (1453 C.E.) many texts of the Roman and Greek culture reached the West. On the other hand, the legend of the angelic uprising was known in the east of the Empire. A Bar Hebraeus (1226 - 1286) wrote an extensive chronography on the subject:

"...Therefore, according to what time hath brought, I, having entered the Library of the city of MARAGHAH of ADHORBIJAN, have loaded up this my little book with narratives ... from many volumes of the Syrians, Saracens (Arab), and Persians which are preserved here....
After Adam came Seth his son. In the time of Seth, when his sons remembered the blessed life (which they had led) in Paradise, they went up into the mountain of Hermon, and there they led a chaste and holy life, being remote from carnal intercourse; and for this reason they were called IRE , meaning watchers and sons of Alohim. ... After Seth came Anosh his son ... although he submitted to marriage, he was not neglectful in pleasing God, and he did so more than those who chose a life of virginity and who went up into the mountain of Hermon, but who did not abide in their covenant ...
...And in the fortieth year of Yard [biblical Yared]... the Sons of God, about two hundred souls, came down from the mountain of Hermon, because they had lost all hope of a return to Paradise. And because they lusted for carnal intercourse with women, their brethren the sons of Seth and Anosh despised them, and regarded them as transgressors of the covenant, and they refused to give them their daughters. And because of this, they went to the children of Cain, and took wives, and begat mighty men of names ... notorious for murders and robberies. Moreover, they set up over them the first king, a man whose name was Samyazos.
...The ancient Greeks say that Enoch is Harmis [Hermes] Trismaghistos ..." etc. (The Chronography of Bar Hebraeus (1226-1286), translated by E. W. Budge, 1932).
[/quote]

You can view the study page on the subject of Egregores (Watchers) here (Egregor | Confraternity of the Rose Cross), it does pertain to the discussion but I don't necessarily agree with everything on the page here so don't think that this is my worldview. The quote at the end by Bar Hebraeus was the little nugget of gold I found in there.

The thing is that Jewish scholars have also debated the nature of the Sons of God for a long time even though they don't recognize the Messiah who also seemed to agree that the sons of God are PEOPLE.

When you are a 'son of God', like Christ. There is no individuality, this is why they are called Sons of Elohim, because it is a plural form of God... They abide in the Father, and the Father in them...

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
When you speak of magnifying, transporting, and trapping energies, how do you define this 'energy'? What, in essence, are we talking about?

Energy. I mean humans, gods, demons, angels, heat, cold, etc.

In regards to fallen 'races' of entities, I do not follow this view. I'm familiar with the linguistic studies on the names themselves, but in general, what I have found is that all of these 'beings' (Anakim, Nephilim, etc.) are generally the same thing... But stories of them as real, actual 'giants' is myth/legend and the 'plebs' as you may call them took the legends literally for a very long time which leads to stories such as the spies that infiltrated the Philistines and claimed that they were Anakim. There is no mention in the Scripture that the Philistines were actual giants, there is simply a report from spies who were lying...

The canon mentions Goliath, and Og - who were at least 9ft tall.

The arguments that these people had giantism are not valid, since Goliath was the CHAMPION of the philistine army, and OG was a king. Moreover, if you read the description of the armour of Goliath, and the size of his weapons (and make some quick calculations,) we would see that there is no way a man with GIANTISM could be the champion of the philistine army.

Og and Goliath were ANAKim - they were sons of Anak, whose name means "a plumet(ing wall)." These were MOUNTAINS of men. The Hebrew makes this clear, as well as the context. When the Hebrews said that they were grasshoppers in their sight, they weren't embellishing.

Some of the main issues, and what I would also call beauty within the myths, has to do with the ancient Hebrew/Phoenician language itself. It's a very simple language and the farther back you go, the less developed it is. The use of figurative language was far more common than it is today because advanced concepts didn't have dedicated words yet but the figurative meaning of the word "giant" itself is still the same as it always was---even in the English language:
Giant: a person or thing of unusually great size, power, importance, etc.; major figure;legend:
a giant in her field; an intellectual giant.

Micah wasn't being figurative when he said they flay the Hebrews, and break their bones and put them in the cauldron. Because, over time, the Church has had to make sense of this to its incredulous and forgetful laity, and so the practice of finding literary devices in matters of fact have taken priority.

In fact, the word "star" (luminary) is often used in the same context---stars are often also associated with spiritual beings but also with people... This all fits into the cosmology of both Genesis and the Book of Enoch as well as the cosmology of the Egyptians, Sumerians, Hittites, Akkadians, etc., etc...

Star: celebrated, prominent, or distinguished; preeminent:
a star basketball player; a star reporter.

It is always safest to go back to the etymological analysis and compare the words within the context. It is the failure of the language of translation that meanings are lost and confused - not the fault of the original writer.

For example, the context of Genesis 26:4 is using "kokab" literally. Abraham's seed was to be multiplied more than the literal stars painted on the night sky.

[/quote]The cosmological model that was used by every culture that ever existed is this: The physical world is used as an allegory to describe the phenomena in the spiritual (mental) world.[/quote]

The physical world is the physical world, and the spiritual world is the spiritual world. God Himself spoke of the very real difference between the two - and not just on a symbolic level.

I've read Enoch a great many times, much more than the other books in the Apocrypha, but simple and straightforward I would certainly say it's not.

OK.

It has several books with several authors.

As does the canon.

I have read the it all, but for myself personally I have not found anything that stood out to me in during the 'cycles of the luminaries' section. I'm usually more interested in the story of the Watchers.

Did you read about the archons and principalities? There are many, many more books than the texts of Enoch - all connected to the Truth, there for us to discern and with the Holy Spirit.

The apocryphal library does a beautiful job at filing in almost ever single question I had about God, the meaning of Life, why evil exists, what demons and spirits are, and so on.

I'm going to respond to all the rest when I get home. I'm leaving the office here shortly and will pick it back up.

I never practiced magic, sorcery, divination or the like. I have studied it for over 15 years and I'm not talking about the 'new' satanists and magicians. I stick to the original writings such as grimoires like the Key of Solomon, Lemegeton, Goetia, etc., and manuscripts such as the Corpus Hermeticum. When I'm looking for high level insight I look at things such as the the "The Great Mystery" by Eliphas Levi and other core documents. I don't like to read commentaries by more contemporary sources. I like the source directly.

I am talking about that all magick - old and new. Today, magick is magic; I am talking about the magick that has an entire population under spells perpetually. It is the same strange religion practiced in Babylon, with the same incantations and utilization of sacred mathematics. Solomon was the "Lord of the Ring(s)," but even he was corrupted by the power magick contained within the ward. That is because his hauteur fed the corruption.

I'm a systems analyst by profession and that's how I engage in the study of such things. There is a lot of debate as to the nature of magic within the community itself but I think I have a pretty firm grasp on it and the philosophies and worldview behind it... The Rosicrucians themselves, who are clearly Luciferians, considered themselves Christians and they actually were creating the United States in the image of what they saw as New Jerusalem...

Interesting stuff. I'll be back.

Unfortunately the Rosies warded every major city, and have made containment spells that are used on the population every single day. But, they aren't even the real powers in charge.

The real powers in charge are not human; they are [half] spirits and spirits. No entity walking around with a human suit on - magickal or not - is in charge. They all answer to archons, powers and principalities that are real spirits. The Rosies, and all other alleged ruling families are slaves to those powers and principalities; they fully understand this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Every nation on this planet from the time of Ur
Part of the homework and resources they utilize is their connection to the gods/demons/fallen/giants/spirits. The pleb is the only poor soul that doesn't realize the density of activity surrounding - both physical and spiritual. Remember, God had to reveal the protection unseen to one of His servants.

We all have a 'connection' to the spirits you mention. Some stronger than others, those are generally referred to as psychological dispositions. Being 'connected' is simply being aware. It's 'in the light'. It is within the conscious mind as opposed to the unconscious mind which, in Judaic cosmology is the underworld, and the abyss is 'around' and 'outside' of that. Beasts don't rise from a Hollywood-style chasm, they emerge out the deepest parts of man's psyche. Now, sorcerers and magicians also practice channeling and communicate with the 'spirits', but if you really deeply look into the practices themselves, ritual magic is a form of self-hypnosis. It's about changing your state of mind to the point where you can even hallucinate. This is why drugs are often involved. The vision or trance is where the information comes from in a series of images, impressions, sounds, all kinds of weird things---this is actually not a very good place to meet new friends or access valid, truthful info... There's a lot of noise in there and the rituals help focus the mind, in these cases of pagan religions, they're accessing lies and they believe they are the truth, this is how 'spirits' gain fanatic followers. The thing is, there are no living creatures down in the mind, the 'gods' the archetypes, the deamons, the angels, etc., are not living, conscious entities. Spirits are principles, concepts, ideas, mechanations, virtues... The conceptual essence of some 'thing'.. They are 'beings' as in, 'some thing that exists'... They are not from other worlds or other planets, they are from a fallen, polluted consciousness. One of the most powerful goddesses in the USA is Libertas. This is not a living god, it's an image, an idea. Something that doesn't actually exist in the natural world but a concept that we create to rule over our affairs... This concept is living, and evolves over time, and it can be used to wage wars and subjugate populations in it's name---But now we're getting into another spiritual realm which is the collective group mind which has it's own 'heaven' and earth so to speak or spirit and body... It's crazy stuff but it's all right in line modern psychology which is just now beginning to catch up to ancient demonology. They're the same practice. I would say that some of the ancients very well may have been much more knowledgeable about such things than we are to be honest. The language is the most important thing to get over. It's not about trying to find the most literal interpretation, you're looking for it's symbolic meaning.

Many of the 'most high' gods were sky-gods, sky-gods represented the exact same cosmological concept as the 'firmament' that great vault or dome that 'holds everything firm' and in it's place. To the ancients, it wasn't just the sky, it was the lord of the heavens... It was not sky, it was Sky. Next you name all of the 'powers' in heaven and earth and you attribute properties to them, and teach those properties and 'personalities' or expected behaviors to others... And bam! Now they exist! Now 'they are as you say'... Now the sun isn't just some floating ball of gasses in the sky any more, now it's the giver of light! Guided by the most high! Just like Adam named the animals and therefore that was their name! It's like magic! It's language. Finally, it is time to bring the imagined kingdom of heaven to earth. I WILL BE LIKE UNTO THE MOST HIGH. Governments and Kingdoms, from ancient times until present day are a direct representations and manifestations of the PERCEIVED ORDER IN THE UNIVERSE within a given culture/society. Monotheism 'breeds' Monarchy and Empire. Democracy is based on Pantheism.

I have and it almost killed me. I was exposed to magick and the spirit world from a young age. And, although I have not practiced Enochian magick, I have certainly been a casualty of it. It would be foolish for me to be ignorant of the entities that work to exploit such magick, but I believe others who have not experienced it are living bitter-sweet realities.

You are also right; there is no way to be prepared for your battle if you have no idea what you are fighting, or if you believe your enemy is fantastical.
I've never dabbled in or practiced magic though a magician would say everything we think, say, and do impacts an infinite number of other 'invisible things' and thus everything is 'magic'... The Bible tends to agree with this. I have had very powerful experiences in the past, I often 'believed' them until I realized that they're manifestations of lies that I myself believed, and the experiences serve to increase the influence of the belief and 'charge' it and create fanatical ideas that are held fervently as true---this phenomena is VERY COMMON is the eschatological community and any religious community in general. And that's because communities and organizations themselves are types of spirits that influence a person's worldview.

I'm sorry for your experiences--I've heard many similar, most people who participate in such activities have lingering issues but they can be overcome. I have never personally experimented or 'dabbled' in any of it. I've found that most practitioners have no idea what's really going on and there is so much disorganization within those groups. But there are higher-up 'covens' like Crowley's O.T.O. here in Los Angeles--they're SUPER popular among Hollywood elites. There are true experts in that community and they cast spells over the world with their media and do it openly and knowingly.

Today we're in a dangerous age. Now, we have experts in psychology, psychoanalysis, and sociology which I explained is the same thing as demonology, but these practices are FAR AHEAD of the ancients because they invented a language to manage the concepts and relationships between the 'concepts' much better than the Greeks did. New, more powerful Religions have emerged which transcend all other religions and lives in 'hidden' in the concepts of 'secularism', 'atheism', and 'science' and they use new language so as not to conflict with the religious philosophies of the old religions and thus dominate them.

Why, then, was their enmity put between the seed of the serpent, and the seed of Eve if these entities were the sons of Seth? Seth means "appointed" - the bloodline that will bring the Christ. You would want to be part of his seed line.
Quite a good observation regarding the seed of the serpent and the see of Eve. The serpent, the devil, the accuser, Azazel is the flesh--the spiritual part of the flesh. More specifically it's the sense of self-importance and self-preservation. I'm open to discussion on that and don't consider it a foundational belief of mine but I came to the conclusion over the course of years---it wasn't occult influence that led me to it either, it was Scripture. I have not come to a full point of view on the stories of Adam and Eve, but I'm open to them being real individuals created by God, I'm open to them being groups, or archetypes of early man. I typically consider them as real people, but the details of [some] of the stories themselves mixing myth with reality. I do not think the Bible itself actually supports the logic of Adam and Eve being the first humans. There were neanderthals. If Cain and Abel were the first offspring of Adam, who was Cain so scared was going to kill him when he was ejected from the garden? Who was Cain's wife? The suggestion that it was his sister is arguable. He connected with primitives. When the Sons of Seth who transgressed their covenant came down from the mountain, they bred with the daughters of Cain. The image of the Garden is the same image you see at the end of Revelation... A walled garden---the good people are inside, and the bad people are outside. The Sons of God watch over the world and tend to it... That's what they always were and always will be. That 'spark' of true self-consciousness and connection to the spirit world through the use of language and inner-dialog was 'given' to primitive man by the 'gods'... And God is going to do what it takes to bring all that is from Him, back to Himself and disconnect the error.

Yes, Seth is of the bloodline you would want to be part of. It's a little part of us all.

There are only two humans in living history that have held the titles of Son of God: Adam, and Christ. Seth is a son of man, and unfortunately celestial entities did engage in intercourse with humans.

Adam was never formally called the Son of God, but Son of God and Son of Man are interchangeable and are commonly interchanged in scripture itself. Son of Man/God is the spiritual child---that spirit that is 'born again'...

This is also very important in the "fight" - as there are a bunch of folks that have hijacked the entirety of Israel save a remnant, and they are based on the bloodline that was spawned from the unholy union of many celestials interacting with many humans - before and after the deluge.
I'm interested in more info on this statement. I do believe that in a sense the nation or 'bloodline' of Israel has been 'hijacked' but it was done by a 'lie'... A 'lie' that most likely the hijackers aren't even aware of. I don't know if I'm perceiving the statement about the union of celestials as it's meant to be be perceived...

In reality, the book(s) of Enoch - the entire collection - is about 1/30 *known* texts that have been deemed non-canonical in some way. These texts all refer to Christ (Ancient of Days, and other names,) The Most High God (Lord of Spirits,) and the salvation plan of God, and Christ as Messiah. The books also describe the hypostasis of the celestials - which is important in understanding who participated in this mess, and what part they played.

The book is amazing in that sense. I don't personally believe Enoch was written before 600 BC but the prophecies about the apocalypse and Jesus Christ are some of the best among all scripture... But the whole book isn't like that, just parts... You can easily tell there were multiple authors most likely writing at different times. I believe the book was made in Babylon around the same time as Daniel.

Now that I've spewed out some crap, most of witch is probably unintelligable, I'm interested in how you perceive the relationship of the spirit world and the physical from the perspective of the electric universe as you've been mentioning.

I don't believe that there is any REAL PHYSICAL ELEMENT that connects the two. I believe that it's as simple as this---the physical world and all the things and forces therein are useful to explain the forces that motivate and control thoughts and behaviors of individuals and groups... But I'm quite open...

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a couple more mins before I gotta hit the highway but look in the scriptures themselves for how Christ and the Apostles define the Sons of God...

They are people who live by God's commandments!!!
Romans: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
John:
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, evento them that believe on his name:...

I'm posting From my phone, so this will be brief: Adam was created as the first born human being son of God (Luke 3:38) and all his seed in his loins were to be sons of God – holy seed (Malachi 3:15) so as to build the temple not made with hands to be planted in the heavens, And to be filled with the glory of the unseen YHWH.
Adam died in spirit and was not a son of God, nor were we sons of God who come from his loins as male and female Adam persons; but the redeemer kinsman was promised to come, who was "the seed of the Woman", and that woman is Jerusalem above, Who was a barren window from the time that Adam died, and all we, the seed of Adam, died in him.
Adam was not a son of God from the time of the fall, when he was cast down from the third heaven which is where paradise is, and which is where the tree of life still is, according to the word of God.
The entry to paradise was guarded by the cherubim with flaming swords, and Adam could never enter heaven – the third heaven, nor be transformed to the glory form after he had lived his thousand year day..
Got had no human being first born son of God until Yeshua, God the Word, donned the flesh body like a garment (Isaiah 59), Which flesh was prepared for him to put on like a garment, in the womb of the virgin; so as to be the brother to Adam, and the Redeemer kinsman to Adam, and the firstborn son of God and the second human being creation.
He is The Firstborn and the Everlasting Father of all the "adopted out of Adam seed".
So, we have a Father who is the Son of God, and He ransomed us back for the Glory, by His Acceptable Atonement, which hope we lost in the fall.
I'm a female "son of God" by adoption, by being born of His One Living Spirit, and I wait for the promised Hope, which is my adoption body at, the rapture and/or or resurrection.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
We all have a 'connection' to the spirits you mention. Some stronger than others, those are generally referred to as psychological dispositions. Being 'connected' is simply being aware. It's 'in the light'. It is within the conscious mind as opposed to the unconscious mind which, in Judaic cosmology is the underworld, and the abyss is 'around' and 'outside' of that. Beasts don't rise from a Hollywood-style chasm, they emerge out the deepest parts of man's psyche. Now, sorcerers and magicians also practice channeling and communicate with the 'spirits', but if you really deeply look into the practices themselves, ritual magic is a form of self-hypnosis. It's about changing your state of mind to the point where you can even hallucinate. This is why drugs are often involved. The vision or trance is where the information comes from in a series of images, impressions, sounds, all kinds of weird things---this is actually not a very good place to meet new friends or access valid, truthful info... There's a lot of noise in there and the rituals help focus the mind, in these cases of pagan religions, they're accessing lies and they believe they are the truth, this is how 'spirits' gain fanatic followers. The thing is, there are no living creatures down in the mind, the 'gods' the archetypes, the deamons, the angels, etc., are not living, conscious entities. Spirits are principles, concepts, ideas, mechanations, virtues... The conceptual essence of some 'thing'.. They are 'beings' as in, 'some thing that exists'... They are not from other worlds or other planets, they are from a fallen, polluted consciousness. One of the most powerful goddesses in the USA is Libertas. This is not a living god, it's an image, an idea. Something that doesn't actually exist in the natural world but a concept that we create to rule over our affairs... This concept is living, and evolves over time, and it can be used to wage wars and subjugate populations in it's name---But now we're getting into another spiritual realm which is the collective group mind which has it's own 'heaven' and earth so to speak or spirit and body... It's crazy stuff but it's all right in line modern psychology which is just now beginning to catch up to ancient demonology. They're the same practice. I would say that some of the ancients very well may have been much more knowledgeable about such things than we are to be honest. The language is the most important thing to get over. It's not about trying to find the most literal interpretation, you're looking for it's symbolic meaning.

Many of the 'most high' gods were sky-gods, sky-gods represented the exact same cosmological concept as the 'firmament' that great vault or dome that 'holds everything firm' and in it's place. To the ancients, it wasn't just the sky, it was the lord of the heavens... It was not sky, it was Sky. Next you name all of the 'powers' in heaven and earth and you attribute properties to them, and teach those properties and 'personalities' or expected behaviors to others... And bam! Now they exist! Now 'they are as you say'... Now the sun isn't just some floating ball of gasses in the sky any more, now it's the giver of light! Guided by the most high! Just like Adam named the animals and therefore that was their name! It's like magic! It's language. Finally, it is time to bring the imagined kingdom of heaven to earth. I WILL BE LIKE UNTO THE MOST HIGH. Governments and Kingdoms, from ancient times until present day are a direct representations and manifestations of the PERCEIVED ORDER IN THE UNIVERSE within a given culture/society. Monotheism 'breeds' Monarchy and Empire. Democracy is based on Pantheism.

I've never dabbled in or practiced magic though a magician would say everything we think, say, and do impacts an infinite number of other 'invisible things' and thus everything is 'magic'... The Bible tends to agree with this. I have had very powerful experiences in the past, I often 'believed' them until I realized that they're manifestations of lies that I myself believed, and the experiences serve to increase the influence of the belief and 'charge' it and create fanatical ideas that are held fervently as true---this phenomena is VERY COMMON is the eschatological community and any religious community in general. And that's because communities and organizations themselves are types of spirits that influence a person's worldview.

I'm sorry for your experiences--I've heard many similar, most people who participate in such activities have lingering issues but they can be overcome. I have never personally experimented or 'dabbled' in any of it. I've found that most practitioners have no idea what's really going on and there is so much disorganization within those groups. But there are higher-up 'covens' like Crowley's O.T.O. here in Los Angeles--they're SUPER popular among Hollywood elites. There are true experts in that community and they cast spells over the world with their media and do it openly and knowingly.

Today we're in a dangerous age. Now, we have experts in psychology, psychoanalysis, and sociology which I explained is the same thing as demonology, but these practices are FAR AHEAD of the ancients because they invented a language to manage the concepts and relationships between the 'concepts' much better than the Greeks did. New, more powerful Religions have emerged which transcend all other religions and lives in 'hidden' in the concepts of 'secularism', 'atheism', and 'science' and they use new language so as not to conflict with the religious philosophies of the old religions and thus dominate them.

Quite a good observation regarding the seed of the serpent and the see of Eve. The serpent, the devil, the accuser, Azazel is the flesh--the spiritual part of the flesh. More specifically it's the sense of self-importance and self-preservation. I'm open to discussion on that and don't consider it a foundational belief of mine but I came to the conclusion over the course of years---it wasn't occult influence that led me to it either, it was Scripture. I have not come to a full point of view on the stories of Adam and Eve, but I'm open to them being real individuals created by God, I'm open to them being groups, or archetypes of early man. I typically consider them as real people, but the details of [some] of the stories themselves mixing myth with reality. I do not think the Bible itself actually supports the logic of Adam and Eve being the first humans. There were neanderthals. If Cain and Abel were the first offspring of Adam, who was Cain so scared was going to kill him when he was ejected from the garden? Who was Cain's wife? The suggestion that it was his sister is arguable. He connected with primitives. When the Sons of Seth who transgressed their covenant came down from the mountain, they bred with the daughters of Cain. The image of the Garden is the same image you see at the end of Revelation... A walled garden---the good people are inside, and the bad people are outside. The Sons of God watch over the world and tend to it... That's what they always were and always will be. That 'spark' of true self-consciousness and connection to the spirit world through the use of language and inner-dialog was 'given' to primitive man by the 'gods'... And God is going to do what it takes to bring all that is from Him, back to Himself and disconnect the error.

Yes, Seth is of the bloodline you would want to be part of. It's a little part of us all.

Adam was never formally called the Son of God, but Son of God and Son of Man are interchangeable and are commonly interchanged in scripture itself. Son of Man/God is the spiritual child---that spirit that is 'born again'...

I'm interested in more info on this statement. I do believe that in a sense the nation or 'bloodline' of Israel has been 'hijacked' but it was done by a 'lie'... A 'lie' that most likely the hijackers aren't even aware of. I don't know if I'm perceiving the statement about the union of celestials as it's meant to be be perceived...

The book is amazing in that sense. I don't personally believe Enoch was written before 600 BC but the prophecies about the apocalypse and Jesus Christ are some of the best among all scripture... But the whole book isn't like that, just parts... You can easily tell there were multiple authors most likely writing at different times. I believe the book was made in Babylon around the same time as Daniel.

Now that I've spewed out some crap, most of witch is probably unintelligable, I'm interested in how you perceive the relationship of the spirit world and the physical from the perspective of the electric universe as you've been mentioning.

I don't believe that there is any REAL PHYSICAL ELEMENT that connects the two. I believe that it's as simple as this---the physical world and all the things and forces therein are useful to explain the forces that motivate and control thoughts and behaviors of individuals and groups... But I'm quite open...

We disagree a bunch, so I won't even try to debate all of this now. However, the only issue I will bring up is that Adam was referred to as the Son of God in the genealogy of Christ's patriarchy in relation to the sons of God that raped human women. Genesis 6, and Luke 3.

In that same list in Luke 3, "Enosh, [who was] the son of Seth, who was the son of Adam, who was the son of God. Seth is a son of man, not a son of God.

Adam is the only human who was the Son of God besides Christ. It was not interchangable; it was an identity that is a consequence of their spiritual alignment. Adam lived as the Son of God; Christ died as a son of Man, and resurrected as The Son of God. When we die, if we resurrect we becomes children of God as a consequence. But, all men are sons of men - because the piety of men is futility to God; no one is "sainted" into [son/daughter of] Godhood without shedding carnality first.

Around the Dark Ages and up to the Enlightenment, there was a very large OPEN campaign to "spiritualize" the texts of the Western world, including Christianity. The purpose was to equate the gods to mortals, ELIMINATE THE VERY IDEA of them - to the point that the gods are dead. It was a dream for people who had to serve under them when they walked, but some of them taught us a bit too much, and there has been a human push back against these entities.

Now we are at a point where the world actually believes the gods are dead. They never left; they just used humans as their front - the ones people call TPTB. Hence, even the Rosies are just puppets. When they come back, a quarter of the population will die from fear alone.

The sons of Seth did not take wives of whomever they chose - that also led to the complete destruction of the world because of their direct offspring! It is no wonder people think God a childish tyrant when you insinuate that - especially considering Seth was the appointed patriarch to bring about the Semitic (Shem) line that produces Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as sons. When you try to fight the truth and say they were the sons of Seth, you are also saying God would have destroyed the earth and the entire human population because the appinted male child of Adam and Eve had such horrible offspring that God destroyed the world to rid it of them. Yet, corruption has always freely flown in carnal man, and the future generation will be so full of iniquity that it will be unprecedented even to the man who saw the literal end of the entire world?

God has already told us everything.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Not unintelligible at all, we just respectfully disagree. I won't get into the physics and philosophy of it too much, but this is the meat:

The electric universe is still creation - matter. It is just physics: point charges with high potential, moving at relatively high speed in a volume of low temperature behave electromagntically. Planets and stars - even some space debris - have their own magnetic fields, and they move at high speeds: they create electromagnetic fields. The medium of space can be approximated as a vacuum with low kinetic energy. The field is not absorbed in a dielectric; it flows (relatively) freely between each body.

That "background" temperature is actually the energy density of the total field interaction between electromagnetic bodies in the cosmos. What also really "connects" celestial bodies electrically is the continuous spray of charged particles from stellar structures, and the condensation of high-energy radiation. This makes the "lattice" of the "tent" (Isaiah 40:22) of field density that fills the volume of the universe. This tent is the boundary that yields the apparent paradox of a finite volume with infinite area - confusing every physicist since the Enlightenment (the philosophers of antiquity understood the underlying physics coalesced into the spirituality.) That is why universal expansion (and consequential deaths) must be postulated, because right now at this time it is asinine to believe in a field-"fabric" universe that can accelerate and contract its finite boundaries without necessarily having a beginning or end. But, that will change; it always does ("intellect,") and it is sinusoidal (predictable, repetitive.) That is why this current paradigm is so related to Enoch, and the antediluvian world. People have forgotten...

Spirit has its own classification of "matter-energy," which at best physicist can only equate to "energy." It is a completely different phenomenon; it may be called something fantastical and theoretical in practice. It is inter-dimensional - tangential to this dimension that holds all of our real, physical dimensions.

In terms of the physics, the thing that connects everything to everything is the field. At high magnetic susceptibility and negligible boson field, the field behaves like potential-interacting Cooper pairs. Information and the connection at this level is capable of remote interaction (inter-dimensional.) At low magnetic susceptibility and high boson field, the field behaves classically. The interesting part happens when you study the juxtaposition between the extremes. Holy people, for example, have magnetic susceptibility high enough to connect remotely to other entities - despite their high boson field (as humans.) Some fallen celestials cannot gain enough susceptibility to escape the dimension from which they are imprisoned - even if they have low boson field (as celestials.) An example of this would be the classic demon - half fallen spirit, half human forced to wander in between dimensions until Judgment. However, principalities and powers have been "locked" out of their respective higher (e)states for their actions.

The physics and spirit really coalesces into a convenient truth - especially when taken as an evolution of human history and reality simultaneously.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Once you know about the Nephilim and how they corrupted everything verses like 1 Samuel 15:3 take on a whole new meaning when you realize that they were not normal human beings.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, And The Beautifying Of The Eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication.......
• 1 Enoch 8:1-2

Books of Enoch

5a11fd3a385c9_liztaylorCleopatraEgyptianmakeupeyeofhoruscosmetics.jpg.91f97a8bb046e07c6b2c6f93a6f58804.jpg

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm convinced that "Azazel" from Leviticus 16:8, Leviticus 16:10, Leviticus 16:26 and 1 Enoch is "The Beast" who ascends out of The Bottomless Pit in Revelation 11:7 and comes up out of the earth in Revelation 13:11.

When they finish their testimony, The Beast That Ascends Out Of The Bottomless Pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
• Revelation 11:7

Then I saw another Beast Coming Up Out Of The Earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
• Revelation 13:11

Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. . . . 8 . . . the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.
Enoch 10:1-10

Azazel - Here a little, there a little - Spirit Realm

Books of Enoch

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm convinced that "Azazel" from Leviticus 16:8, Leviticus 16:10, Leviticus 16:26 and 1 Enoch is "The Beast" who ascends out of The Bottomless Pit in Revelation 11:7

When they finish their testimony, The Beast That Ascends Out Of The Bottomless Pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
• Revelation 11:7

Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. . . . 8 . . . the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.
Enoch 10:1-10

Azazel - Here a little, there a little - Spirit Realm

Books of Enoch
I've never put it together just like that but, but you make me think. Revelation juxtaposes He "who was and is and is to come", with the beast who "was and is not and is to come" (17:8). I've often puzzled about the "was" part of the beast's description. Your explanation fits though.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for the help about Azazel.

I have now concluded it is better to ask not 'who is the restrainer' but rather 'who is the restrained'.

Let me explain...

2 Thessalonians 2:6-10

"And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time." People have puzzled over this phrase for so long... I have looked at the passage for years and zeroed in on "and you know". Paul's first century disciples had information which twenty-first century disciples puzzle over. I've asked myself many times, 'what did they know which we do not know"?

But what if we appraoch the question from another angle... Instead of asking 'what is the restrainer'? What if we ask WHO is the restrained?

Now we know the Antichrist will be a man, but what about this verse, "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction.", (Revelation 17:8)? Is it speaking of his other nature?

The following verses in Paul, say, "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way". In my other studies, I have come to the conclusion that "the mystery of lawlessness" is idiomatic for the ungodly acts of the Watchers with human women which resulted in the births of the offspring of the Wathcers.

Paul continues, "And then the lawless one will be revealed". In Enoch, the term "lawless ones" is applied to the Watcher's offspring.

Who is the one rising from the pit if not Azazel, who was imprisoned by none ohter than Michael. So, the restrainer is Michael and the one rising from the bottomless pit is Azazel who will commit the act of the mystery of lawlessness to give birth the lawless one.

Now back to Paul, "And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming".

But Revelation says of the Beast and the False Prophet, "And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur" (Revelation 19:20).

How is it the Antichrist can be "killed" by the breath of Jesus' mouth and thrown alive into Lake of Fire? Well, what happens when the offspring of Wathcers are killed? They become evil spirits. He will be killed physically and then thrown alive into the lake of fire.

There is an interesting parallel here... Remember in Enoch how Azazel was imprisoned in the Abyss 120 years before all the other Watchers were? Now we have a son of Azazel along with the False Prophet being in the lake of fire 1,000 years before all the rest.

Now more Paul to cap this off. "The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved".

I feel like I've just uncovered an artifact that was buried in the dust for centuries.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Plus it says "Then I saw Another Beast coming up out of the earth" in Revelation 13:11 so I wonder if maybe the first might actually be a literal human or maybe the son of a fallen angel and a human woman like in ancient times. Maybe that could be what Yeshua was referring to when He siad "As in the days of Noah".

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fairytale Beauty and "The Beast" is literally a representation of Azazel The Beast / Anti Christ:

They are trying to subtly introduce the idea of a human woman having an intimate relationship with "The Beast".

image_19221b22.jpeg

_db76f9c2-0ae9-11e7-814d-775bded0c5ff.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's Because The Earth Is Not Rotating Around The Sun. Heliocentrism is A Lie.

Well, all objects in the solar system orbit around the barycenter. So I guess I'm a barycentrist. Do you think barycentrism is a lie too?

What is a barycenter? :: NASA Space Place

The Sun and Moon are smaller then the earth and are what actually move.

Out of curiosity, what is your explanation as to why astrodynamics seems to be descriptive and predictive?

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is one of The Most Potent Portions of 1 Enoch:

In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. For I and My Son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.

• 1 Enoch 105:1-2

Books of Enoch

Last edited:
Upvote 0