USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Me either. :p Actually, that gives me an idea for the architecture thread. :eheh:

Ooh! That sounds good! White, mint, lots of light. Ohhh. :hypno:

You inspire my indulgences. :happyblush:

~Bella

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

~Bella
Actually if you give me more details, I could work on some custom renders in my spare time. ;) :clap:

• Winner
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually if you give me more details, I could work on some custom renders in my spare time. ;) :clap:

Wow! That’s very generous of you! :blush1:

Let me give it some thought. :love:

I’ll send a note. :)

~Bella

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

~Bella

Tread carefully, Sir @Anthony7 . She's bringing out the sweet charm again. A weapon known to fell even the mightiest of ogres with one blow. ^-^

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,443.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Tread carefully, Sir @Anthony7 . She's bringing out the sweet charm again. A weapon known to fell even the mightiest of ogres with one blow. ^-^

That's not very nice of you to call Anthony an ogre. :p

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

Christ is Lord

Aug 27, 2019
Top Secret
✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m very passionate about the topic of false allegations. Every since the MeToo movement we’ve taken one step forward but two steps backward. It’s good that we take allegations about sexual assault and misconduct more seriously and I don’t wish that we lose that seriousness. However, we’ve also began treating people as presumed guilty until proven innocent rather than the other way around. False allegations can result it person’s being forced by their company to step down from their position and it can ruin their reputation even after to learn that it was false.

Part of me wants to place the blame at least partly on white feminist—who can be some of the biggest hypocrites in terms of women’s rights (they sometimes forget or are obvious to other women like those or color). They take the vibe of because we’ve been oppressed for so long by a patriarchal society we should go out and be extremely aggressive in securing our rights. That mindset leads them into this assumption that very allegation is automatically true.

In terms of making myself less of a target for false allegations by advice would be the following:
- As much as possible and when appropriate don’t hang out with ladies without company (preferably in a mixed group)
- Don’t text late at night (don’t care if you’re in a relationship)
- Avoid women at all costs :p

Upvote 0

Christ is Lord

Aug 27, 2019
Top Secret
✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m very passionate about the topic of false allegations. Every since the MeToo movement we’ve taken one step forward but two steps backward. It’s good that we take allegations about sexual assault and misconduct more seriously and I don’t wish that we lose that seriousness. However, we’ve also began treating people as presumed guilty until proven innocent rather than the other way around. False allegations can result it person’s being forced by their company to step down from their position and it can ruin their reputation even after to learn that it was false.

Part of me wants to place the blame at least partly on white feminist—who can be some of the biggest hypocrites in terms of women’s rights (they sometimes forget or are obvious to other women like those or color). They take the vibe of because we’ve been oppressed for so long by a patriarchal society we should go out and be extremely aggressive in securing our rights. That mindset leads them into this assumption that very allegation is automatically true.

In terms of making myself less of a target for false allegations by advice would be the following:
- As much as possible and when appropriate don’t hang out with ladies without company (preferably in a mixed group)
- Don’t text late at night (don’t care if you’re in a relationship)
- Avoid women at all costs :p

Also, I don’t care how rare false allegations are. Doesn’t mean we treat everyone as guilty initially

• Agree
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It’s good that we take allegations about sexual assault and misconduct more seriously and I don’t wish that we lose that seriousness. However, we’ve also began treating people as presumed guilty until proven innocent rather than the other way around.

Allegations should be treated seriously, but due process can’t be set aside. Defamation isn’t justice. MeToo enabled many to employ that tactic with disastrous results.

Part of me wants to place the blame at least partly on white feminist—who can be some of the biggest hypocrites in terms of women’s rights (they sometimes forget or are obvious to other women like those or color).

They are the loudest voices and had the most to gain. Minority women didn’t have the privileges they were seeking to relinquish. The majority were co-contributors to the household’s livelihood and its domestic mistress.

They take the vibe of because we’ve been oppressed for so long by a patriarchal society we should go out and be extremely aggressive in securing our rights. That mindset leads them into this assumption that very allegation is automatically true.

If you kick a dog often enough it will bite. The pendulum has swung in both directions. Feminism and The Men’s Rights Movement are the result of oppressive extremes by each. Our digression is disheartening.

Good suggestions. I think avoidance will be hard. :p

~Bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christ is Lord

Aug 27, 2019
Top Secret
✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you kick a dog often enough it will bite. The pendulum has swung in both directions. Feminism and The Men’s Rights Movement are the result of oppressive extremes by each. Our digression is disheartening.

This is so true. I see this a lot in tech for example on Twitter people will praise having more female engineers than male engineers. Of course I would like to see more female engineers, but this idea that we should have a greater percentage of women than men is part of how we got here in the first place.

• Agree
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is so true. I see this a lot in tech for example on Twitter people will praise having more female engineers than male engineers. Of course I would like to see more female engineers, but this idea that we should have a greater percentage of women than men is part of how we got here in the first place.

That is the visible face of a spiritual problem. The assault is on God’s design.

Never forget the magic trick. The left hand promotes an ideal but its the slight hand you usually miss. It slides in something different while you’re distracted.

Keep your eye on the slight. That’s the real agenda.

~Bella

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the reminder SK. :waaah:
I knew something was up when she tried getting me to adopt the MacGyver mullet. :eheh:

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for the reminder SK. :waaah:
I knew something was up when she tried getting me to adopt the MacGyver mullet. :eheh:

And the custom renders for a house and bunker are wholly innocent! You knew I’d take the bait. :flat4:

• Agree
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0