• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Bipolar Happy Thread (non-manic happy of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKenin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2003
from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits
✟9,370.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Laurel Crowned said:
How many pieces??? ;)

Another happy for me today? I met Aussie_Gareth online via CF. I love him to pieces too. Only about 7 or 8 pieces though. Makes for easy storage. ;)
lol :) I love her in many pieces. Fills the cracks in the freezer :p

Upvote 0

Aussie_Gareth

Making the effort
Apr 20, 2004
LEFT CF FOR GOOD
✟276.00
Faith
Christian
I'll get in on this thread too as it's been bought to my attention that we need to journal the good, which is why I'll resurrect my CF journal this week.

Anyway my happy for the day... well I'm in Houston for a few days visiting a friend of mine (Jason) he is actually the person who lead me to CF and I've known him for sometime, but we've been having a lot of good spiritual conversations and his words are loud and I hear them clearly, I definetely thank God for him, he was a big help in getting me to see the Lord. Jason gave me The Prayer of Jabez to read, and I'm finding it's really speaking to me.

I'll post my happy for Monday as well, because it sounds like it'll be an awesome day, Jason and I are going to NASA and also going to a baseball game that night which will be an awesome experience.

Upvote 0

alaurie

Welcome, Preston!!!
Feb 21, 2004
✟11,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Aussie_Gareth said:
Don't worry Allye, she gets her teacher stick out on me all the time, my standard response: Yes Ms G. She HATES it, obviously that's why I do it.
Hey Gareth! :hug: Long time no chat. So glad you made it to the states to visit LC :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laurel Crowned

Veteran
Feb 11, 2004
Hawaii
✟10,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
guitar_gurl07 said:
umm...im sorry, but for some reason i cant think of anything that happened good to me 2day :(

Hey Guitar_gurl07,

I've had days like that too. Makes me think of that Jars of Clay song that talks about how the girl thanks God for the roses, stars in the heavens, etc. The fact that we are both alive... no matter how sucky the life might seem at that moment... is something to be happy about. With life comes the possiblity of change. With life there is hope.

I HOPE tomorrow is a better day... and I PRAY :prayer: that God showers you with the knowledge of his love. :prayer:

These guys :groupray: look like they have a group headache. They all appear to be holding their heads. That's how I feel right now. I have a really bad headache... but on the bright side... God created Ibuprophen!!!! Praise God for over the counter medication!!! :bow: When I was in Papua New Guinea... the locals believed that you needed to cut somebody's ear with a knife to let out evil spirits when they had headaches. One lady had several deep cuts in her earlobe. I'm happy I don't live in a place where they'd do that to me as I have headaches quite often. :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.