New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Well,

As an Old Catholic, I like the Old ways, Dark roast, fully-caffeinated beans but I recognise that the newer generation prefer other tastes. (Just so long as its not Decaf Tea which I consider proof positive of the existence of an evil in the hearts of men!)

Upvote 0

DeoJuvante

Mar 8, 2006
Australia
✟16,027.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Greens
Well,

As an Old Catholic, I like the Old ways, Dark roast, fully-caffeinated beans but I recognise that the newer generation prefer other tastes. (Just so long as its not Decaf Tea which I consider proof positive of the existence of an evil in the hearts of men!)
You're an Old Catholic? I'm confused. I thought you were an Anglican priest.

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
You're an Old Catholic? I'm confused. I thought you were an Anglican priest.
SO,

I'm a Priest in the Anglican Church International which is an independent Old Catholic church.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RedneckAnglican

Once again...the Outsyder...
Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Decaf coffee or not?

Jo Zollars

As a Conservative Anglican I feel that there is not scriptural basis, nor creedal evidence that decaf coffee is in the least bit Christian....therefore I would have to say that decaf coffee is of the devil...

unfortunately I have to drink it or my heart will explode...I got that straight from the Doc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AngCath

Jul 7, 2005
✟12,588.00
Faith
Anglican
As a Conservative Anglican I feel that there is not scriptural basis, nor creedal evidence that decaf coffee is in the least bit Christian....therefore I would have to say that decaf coffee is of the devil...

unfortunately I have to drink it or my heart will explode...I got that straight from the Doc.
a fine example of Scripture, Tradition, and Reason if you ask me ;)

Upvote 0

longhair75

Searching once more
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2004
omaha
✟157,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
America was once a colony of England. We revolted against the Mother Country largely over the issue of Taxation Without Representation. The focus of this tax debate was a tax placed upon tea. After a very bloody war and many years of independence, we mostly drink coffee. In England, they still drink quite a lot of tea. We are all members of the Anglican Church, and are debating the after service coffee........

There is something profound in there somewhere........

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.