Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are there still disappearances happening there? I heard that [an Anglican?] priest had prayed deliverance over the area (some years ago) and that the mysterious disappearances had stopped.

• Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are there still disappearances happening there? I heard that [an Anglican?] priest had prayed deliverance over the area (some years ago) and that the mysterious disappearances had stopped.

Last I heard was about that plane that flew over it and it disappeared.
I haven’t heard about the priest though, the power of God though if that be true :liturgy:

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How long ago?

sorry got mixed up with the flight 370 that disappeared when it left for its destination without ever making it to its destination.. (this was in 2014)

All I can recall from the Bermuda Triangle is probably those same planes you know?

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Spooky..

what is up with this location?
Does anyone know the truth about this place?
The land where one man goes and does not return...

Spooky..

???
:scratch:
Not so spooky. There are natural causes and explanations. It's the same place that my money used to go when I was married.

Upvote 0

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
GULF BREEZE
✟107,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not so spooky. There are natural causes and explanations.
I've got an explanation for you.

Not_aliens_but_is_aliens.png

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
And missing socks...? ;)
Ah! I solved the sock mystery some years ago. I finally threw away the single sock. It was one of the best pairs I'd owned. I moved the washing machine to fix it. The missing sock was hiding underneath. It obviously crawled there while I was not looking. I put my socks in a wash bag now. They've not escaped that so far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ah! I solved the sock mystery some years ago. I finally threw away the single sock. It was one of the best pairs I'd owned. I moved the washing machine to fix it. The missing sock was hiding underneath. It obviously crawled there while I was not looking. I put my socks in a wash bag now. They've not escaped that so far.

I only by white socks so i never know if any are walking away

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Spooky..

Spooky..

???

The gifted Dr. Donald Omand went to the Bermuda Triangle......... was told by God that hundreds and thousands of former slaves had gotten together and had pooled their energy and were playing tricks. He told them all to forgive..... and go on to a higher level in the afterlife.... and since he did that the Bermuda Triangle has been surprisingly calm in comparison to all that used to happen there.

The Man Who Exorcised the Bermuda Triangle: The Reverend Dr. Donald Omand, Exorcist Extraordinary
Alexander, Marc

9780498024672-us.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟222,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Spooky..

Spooky..

???
Among the most heavily traveled sea lanes in the world, and rife with piracy as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The gifted Dr. Donald Omand went to the Bermuda Triangle......... was told by God that hundreds and thousands of former slaves had gotten together and had pooled their energy and were playing tricks. He told them all to forgive..... and go on to a higher level in the afterlife.... and since he did that the Bermuda Triangle has been surprisingly calm in comparison to all that used to happen there.

The Man Who Exorcised the Bermuda Triangle: The Reverend Dr. Donald Omand, Exorcist Extraordinary
Alexander, Marc

9780498024672-us.jpg
Man, oh man! He rates right up there with that coven of witches who held a ritual that saved the UK from invasion in WW2.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Man, oh man! He rates right up there with that coven of witches who held a ritual that saved the UK from invasion in WW2.

What he reported reminds me of:

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience
b. His Guided Tour of the Earthbound Realm with Jesus

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's tour of the Earthbound Realm: Then Jesus begins to take Ritchie on a journey through various realms of the afterlife. They fly toward a large city on Earth where they notice a group of assembly-line workers at work. They witnesses the spirit of a woman trying desperately to grab a cigarette from the workers who were oblivious to her presence. This woman had died severely addicted to cigarettes and was now cut off from the one thing she desperately desired most.

Ritchie realizes how the spirits in these realms immediately know the thoughts of other spirits around them. This is the reason they tend to group together with other spirits. It is too threatening to be around others who knew and disagreed with their thoughts.

Jesus leads Ritchie to a house somewhere on Earth where he is shown the spirit of a young man following his living family members around and begging them for forgiveness. But the family members are completely unaware of his presence. Jesus tells Ritchie the young man committed suicide and is "chained to every consequence of his act."

They then traveled to a bar somewhere on Earth which was filled with sailors drinking heavily. Spirits surrounded the sailors as they tried desperately, and in vain, to grasp the shot glasses to get a drink. Other spirits tried to control the sailors' alcoholic behavior. Ritchie learns these are the spirits of people who died still having a severe alcoholic addiction which went beyond the physical. He is bewildered as he observes one of the sailors passing out causing the sailor's protective aura surrounding him to crack open. When it does, it allows a spirit to scramble into the sailor's unconscious body. This scene was repeated over and over.

Upvote 0