✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
SonOfThunder said:
I'll erm put a log fire going and candels...if it's a hot climate I'll clean the pool ready for the pool party.

I'll go for the fire and candles! :thumbsup: I wish we had a fireplace like we used to. The grandkids would love it.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Man with Thorn said:
..I'll get the hot tub to the right temperature, so we can hot-tub in the snow :)doh:oops - need some snow - anyone got some for us? :help: )

Yes, we have snow right outside our door! And we finally bought a snow blower for the driveway!

Upvote 0

Man with Thorn

Nov 1, 2004
Windsor
✟7,798.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, they serve those in Michigan, I think.
Kewl, so I know where to go next time I'm in the USA and I have a yen for a good Cornish...If your ever in the UK, do yourself a favour and get a traditional from 'The Cornish Pie Shop' - yumm, getting hungry just thinking about it...:p

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
Merry Christmas everyone!

Peace_on_Earth.sized.jpg

Peace on Earth!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IamAKingsKid

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2004
Farm Country, U.S.A.
✟2,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we will soon be off to eat a turkey!!! a bird, not a person!!! Going to spend part of Chr-stmas with friends, brothers and sisters in the L-rd, wonderful folk who we have become friends with because of their love for J-sus....

what a wonderful way to spend part of J-sus's birthday!!!! I am so grateful that we know J-sus is the real meaning of the Chr-stmas!!!! May yall have a blessed Chr-stmas celebration as well

Upvote 0

Victrixa

Dear Lord have mercy on me!
Mar 23, 2004
Québec, Canada
✟8,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there everyone from the Baptist forum! :wave:

Just wanted to say hi and tell you that I think you have a great forum with very intelligent and interesting threads. :thumbsup:

Hope you all had a very nice and blessed Christmas!

God bless you and take care all! :hug:

Love and Christmas hugs,

Caroline :)

Reactions: mamabear4
Upvote 0

IamAKingsKid

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2004
Farm Country, U.S.A.
✟2,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fat said:
You gals have made me Fat. Please post some skinny stuff.
We didnt make you fat......the cookies, cake, pies, turkeys and all the good food did......

Now, if we were to have fed you at gun point, then you would have had a valid complaint..... Gonna make me some baked ziti tonite, with sausage and lots of mozz cheese....oh yea.....

Wanna join us Fat???? come on up to the mountains!!!!

Upvote 0

Fat

Dec 26, 2004
Visit site
✟296.00
Faith
Calvinist
IamAKingsKid said:
We didnt make you fat......the cookies, cake, pies, turkeys and all the good food did......

Now, if we were to have fed you at gun point, then you would have had a valid complaint..... Gonna make me some baked ziti tonite, with sausage and lots of mozz cheese....oh yea.....

Wanna join us Fat???? come on up to the mountains!!!!

Maybe not at gun point but close. Nope thanks but I'm going to have a salad and some Italian dressing.

C U
Fat

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mamabear4

Lily of the Valley and Rose of Sharon lover
Dec 23, 2004
Mississippi, USA
✟1,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is my first visit to this thread but it looks interesting. Looks like food is the current topic. I noticed the first post (like way, way long time ago) said to come to the barn raising for some shoo-fly pie. Is there any left yet? My son and his girlfriend gave me the cutest little coffeebean grinder and a wonderful bag of hazlenut coffeebeans for my birthday yesterday. So if the rest of you will share a slice of shoo-fly pie with me I'll share some of my hazlenut coffee with you. (By the way, what is shoo-fly pie?) :scratch:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.