The Bachelor

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok, Jason is a very confusing person! In several episodes he says how he's really falling and is attracted to Jillian. When Jillian tells him that she wants to marry her best friend, he gets all weirded out? Then after last night's show he says he wasn't falling for in her? What the....?? Jillian had the right idea and she would have been a good pick, IMO.

I'm still not sure about Molly. I get a weird vibe from her too. Melissa...well, he hasn't even met her parents and yet he kept her on. Meeting the parents must not be all that important to him afterall.

I'll say it again. This dude is WEIRD!! :p

Upvote 0

llghoney

Life is preparation for eternity
May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought the exact same thing last night! Seems he doesn't know what he wants. I really liked Jillian too. Melissa is my next pick. He did say that meeting parents wouldn't stop him from loving someone which I agree with. But he keeps harping on meeting parents being important so it's wishy washy. Just like his falling in love stuff. I kinda have a feeling he is going to end up with Deanna orrrr bring back Jillian. Whoever it is he is still with her, so we'll find out soon!

Upvote 0

abearswife

Feb 3, 2009
The South!
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some of the rumors about how it ends are just ridiculous and will teach me better the next time I go and read them. They usually are never true. I really liked the chemistry between Jason and Melissa. She always seems so excited to see him and vice versa. There seemed to be so many ackward silences between J and Molly. But you never know! TV editing ,sheesh. I was convinced that it would be Jillian at the end because they really seemed to be connecting ( I hate to use that word, "connection" and "amazing" are used waaaaayyy too much on the Bachelor, lol)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
the bachelor is on for so long tonight... and then its on again tomorrow! cant wait! :)
How do you feel about it today?
I had never watched an episode in my life... until last night. I admit I was sucked in by all the hype.

So, question: Do you think America will finally realize that 6 weeks of speed dating multiple partners may not be the best way to find a spouse?

Upvote 0