llghoney

Life is preparation for eternity
May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was glad too. I kinda feel sorry for Megan in a way. Also, what about Shannon? She is kinda driving me crazy. I think the show told him to keep her on for a while. I'm really liking Stephanie. Oh, Natalie was the other girl that left & I think her colors showed by what she said in the limo when she got booted.

Upvote 0

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yep! Did you? :p

Already down to 5 girls left! Wow, this is moving fast. I noticed that the girls that begged him to stay, those are the ones he let go. LOL! Can't say I blame him. Shannon was acting SO desperate, it was sickening. Who else did he let go? Can't remember their names...:sorry:

Upvote 0

llghoney

May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Meagan was another one & then that teacher I can't remember her name either. She got mad at him because he didn't "obey" her. Woooo! Crazay! I thought he may have kept the other girl that went on the date with Stephanie. I think that Melissa has really fallen for him as well.

Oh I didn't look at that list it kept saying spoiler, I was scared! :)

Upvote 0

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh yeah...Lauren! Jason asks if she's mad at him and she's like "you don't know?" :doh: I knew right then that she'd be a goner.

What do you think of Jillian, the hotdog expert? Yeah, Melissa has fallen for him. So has Naomi. But I have a feeling Stephanie won't stick around.

Upvote 0

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure when exactly Deanna comes back. Apparently, she's just there to give Jason advice. Not because she has the hots for him, although the other girls will all automatically get jealous anyway and that should be quite dramatic. :D I read Deanna already has another boyfriend. Boy, this girl likes to get around!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

llghoney

May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was so sad to see Stephanie go but you could tell there just weren't any sparks there. I really like Melissa. What do ya'll think of Molly? I don't get the feeling that she is ready for a "family".

I agree! I don't think Molly seems ready. We'll know more on the hometown dates.

From what I've read, ABC is paying her to do this.

Yeah, Deanna broke it off with Jesse at an airport while he was getting her bags. How sensitive of her, eh?

Wow, crazy!

I think they are just bringing Deanna back for the drama!

I think so too but it would be sooo crazy if they got back together.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow! What did you guys think of Naomi's mother? Keeping a dead bird in the fridge? Having Jason say an eulogy for the thing? Crazy.

I thought Jillian's visit went very well and think she could even be "the one". Her family had no problem accepting Jason.

Melissa's parents didn't want to be on camera, so there was no way to meet him! Couldn't that have at least done it off-camera? But then to hear Melissa say that they never showed up at any of her games...that's just sad. So I have a feeling Melissa won't make it.

Molly's family is a little silly too. At least her mother was, with all those hats! lol

Deanna makes her appearance next week!

Upvote 0

llghoney

May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Naomis' mom was out there! I think that is partly why he decided not to keep her.

I think it's gonna be Jillian in the end. I think she is more grounded than the other girls.

I so wish I would ahve thought like him when I got marrried with the in-laws!

Upvote 0

sheriefx

Jan 20, 2008
Texas!
Visit site
✟15,711.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Naomis mom was interesting. I too think that is one of the reasons he did not keep her. I felt sorry for Melissa not being able to have Jason meet her parents but I agree they should have arranged something off camera. Makes me think there was more to it, maybe they weren't comfortable with the whole situation. I think it is going to be Jillian or Melissa at the end (probably Jill since he didn't get to meet Melissa's parents.) I still get a weird vibe from Molly.

Upvote 0