Jan 12, 2015
✟54,920.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Particularly if you do not want your 'pearls' to be critically examined, and found to be fake.

Nicely veiled insult though. Do you think it helps to insult those you disagree with?
It was to a particular post ,an insulting one .No, I don't like to insult ,but some people
don't realise that rocks can hurt, unless they are hurled back .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟54,920.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wish I had a dollar (or seven) for every Christian who has encouraged me to examine their 'pearls', then turned on me when I did.
And yet here you are, wasting our time.
As this is a christian forum ,you are the guest . I cannot imagine for second, that on an atheist website, the equivalent would be tolerated in any way .You clearly do not get anything to nourish you from such a place , so although you won't admit it, there is something which you need badly here ,but you won't admit it .

Reactions: newhopeinHim
Upvote 0

Davian

fallible
May 30, 2011
West Coast of Canada
✟38,603.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Father God for sending Your precious Son Jesus... the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. There is no other. You were there in the beginning, You are now and will always be. Oh what joy!
Was the intent of this to proselytize?

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As this is a christian forum ,you are the guest . I cannot imagine for second, that on an atheist website, the equivalent would be tolerated in any way .
I've been a "guest" longer than you've been a member.
You clearly do not get anything to nourish you from such a place , so although you won't admit it, there is something which you need badly here ,but you won't admit it .
As I already mentioned, I originally joined this forum as a Christian. Even though I am no longer a Christian I stay because the conversation here is hardly ever dull.

Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟54,920.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been a "guest" longer than you've been a member.

As I already mentioned, I originally joined this forum as a Christian. Even though I am no longer a Christian I stay because the conversation here is hardly ever dull.
This is my second membership .If you ever were a Christian , you will be again, and
if not, you never were ,for God does not let go of those who have ever loved Him .
The journey is long , rambling ,fascinating and painful ,and requires honesty with yourself on why you are blocked .. It is difficult also ,because we need to exist in
the lower material world ,with gravity pulling us down ,while the Spirit is pulling us up.
God is easier on us, than many christians ,who are so worried about their own salvation , they put too much pressure on too soon instead of allowing people to
study further . I am a christian now, because I left all the Church my family
belonged to 'forever' ,and went and studied most religions and more and was
brought back..

May you be as blessed .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is my second membership.
Banned the first time?
If you ever were a Christian , you will be again, and
if not, you never were ,for God does not let go of those who have ever loved Him .
The journey is long , rambling ,fascinating and painful ,and requires honesty with yourself on why you
are blocked .
I'm not "blocked." Upon examining my religious beliefs, I found that they were not as well founded as I initially thought they were.

Upvote 0

GrimKingGrim

The Thin Dead Line of sanity
Apr 13, 2015
Isle of Who?
✟10,468.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dear Fellow Posters,

I feel Christ could have come back from the dead. I know we don't know this, but we weren't there, we don't know what the people saw 2000 years ago in Palestine. I definitely hope it did happen and Christ has our back in the after life.

Some evidence for a creator is atheists like Richard Dawkins admit we can't rule Him, Her or It out. I feel if you consider the kind of odds that would have to play out from the big bang to present time to make DNA just by natural processes is really too hard for it to happen like that. There is probably a creator and we are not made to know if there is a Heaven or a Hell, but I definitely hope there is justice in the end for all humans.

So what are your thoughts on this?

What kind of odds? There were no odds. Saying probability would mean there was an unintended outcome that could happen. But there were no intended outcomes to begin with so how would odds factor in here?

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟54,920.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why is it, do you think, that we have been "denied access"?
Since you are a rare 'atheist to ask a question ,I will answer before I leave this 'theist now site' . Because God has us living in a programmed universe,since the 'fall' .We advance according to 'passing' through several stages .Until we reach near the 'end' being a good person' allows us to keep going upwards ,and hence the Calvinists idea that some have been chosen .Some are born already in advance of others .Knowing that the time allowed to complete His work God sent Jesus to complete the work ,and so through Him you would begin a new existence at a higher level .Scientific knowledge
is part of being 'saved ',but only those who are capable of Faith ,Love (not lust ,the lowest kind ),Purity ,and Seeking will enter .
So the religious focus on getting people through the first steps (the science bit here is not important ,and will be given later ) has been emphasised .
I wish you well ,as this is probably my last post here .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟54,920.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave::wave:
Its like the atheist lurk and wait for our replies, then slam us. They are always on here just waiting is what I have noticed.
Just noticed this . Am making my last post today .Just sent a message to the mods to say that they have allowed atheists to take over most sites .Most add nothing ,a few do ,and even a rare one asks a question .Since the problem with an atheist (most ) is that they lack Light ,you can see it in countries where it dominated like France where many are awakening to this truth as they can see how love of God can transform .Of course there it is clearer because they can see the long term effects , also there has been more discussion about these subjects .America is catching up in HOW to teach about God in a rational way, as well as teaching "belief' .
No they are not here to learn ,to ask questions ,but to destroy .
I know the God will be good to you ,God bless . :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GrimKingGrim

The Thin Dead Line of sanity
Apr 13, 2015
Isle of Who?
✟10,468.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its like the atheist lurk and wait for our replies, then slam us. They are always on here just waiting is what I have noticed.

Well Philosophy and talking about life and religion is generally where you'll find an atheist. And this is a forum open to all faith and non faiths alike. So you were just expecting a one sided discussion?

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Just noticed this . Am making my last post today .Just sent a message to the mods to say that they have allowed atheists to take over most sites .
You do understand that the Philosophy forum, and indeed the entire Discussion and Debate section, is open to believers and nonbelievers alike? In effect, you are complaining about a longstanding policy, not some egregious breach of the rules. If you dislike our presence here, then take note that there is a "Christian Only" section. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

you're in charge you can do it just get louis
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟508,746.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Father God for sending Your precious Son Jesus... the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. There is no other. You were there in the beginning, You are now and will always be. Oh what joy!

Upvote 0

newhopeinHim

Nov 2, 2015
✟858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just noticed this . Am making my last post today .Just sent a message to the mods to say that they have allowed atheists to take over most sites .Most add nothing ,a few do ,and even a rare one asks a question .Since the problem with an atheist (most ) is that they lack Light ,you can see it in countries where it dominated like France where many are awakening to this truth as they can see how love of God can transform .Of course there it is clearer because they can see the long term effects , also there has been more discussion about these subjects .America is catching up in HOW to teach about God in a rational way, as well as teaching "belief' .
No they are not here to learn ,to ask questions ,but to destroy .
I know the God will be good to you ,God bless . :wave:
will miss you fatweerobin:( thank you for your devotion to Jesus...

Upvote 0