The Ashes

~*ZEE*~

Senior Veteran
Sep 30, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,932.00
Faith
Christian
:p I think a draw is quite a satisfactory result. Of course it would have been better had the Aussies whooped, but I'm happy enough with the draw because for a while there it didn't look like they were going to get make enough runs and really challenge England. The English sport some pretty good fielding..it makes it extra stressing for me when the Aussie's bat last :o ;)

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! *warcries*

Upvote 0

~*ZEE*~

Senior Veteran
Sep 30, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,932.00
Faith
Christian
Question: who decided to hold the Ashes in England?!? They must have had an inkling that the weather would present problems...it's Winter in Australia but its weather is still more reliable! :p

Nice batting so far by England - Gah! They can't win...it would bruise my Aussie morale *pout* ;)

Upvote 0

Steve_SandbachBaptist_UK

Jun 3, 2004
Cheshire
Visit site
✟18,793.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
229 for 4 at the close of play.

It's a pity that the rain had to come down when England were doing well. :( Does God want Australia to win? :D

I think it'll rain tomorrow and maybe Saturday causing the game to end in an uncompleted draw. :doh:

Upvote 0

~*ZEE*~

Senior Veteran
Sep 30, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,932.00
Faith
Christian
Steve_SandbachBaptist_UK said:
229 for 4 at the close of play.

It's a pity that the rain had to come down when England were doing well. Does God want Australia to win?

I think it'll rain tomorrow and maybe Saturday causing the game to end in an uncompleted draw.

:D Unfortuantely I don't think God takes sides. Besides, delay by cause of rain doesn't spell out an advantage for Australia ;)

229 for 4 is nice batting indeed! *nod* I still don't like the fact that England gets to set the standard by batting first *huffs* How'd that work out anyway? *grump* :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elboy

Jun 2, 2005
Bristol england!!
✟8,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
I know! that was soooo unfair! Darn you Ian Bell going out for something like 3!!! Gar if only you would of lived up to your expectations!

Oh well atleast the Aussies are only 99 for 5! Im happy still

Who thinks were gunna win this test?? Or are the Aussies going to hang on for another draw???

El

Upvote 0

kurabrhm

Feb 23, 2004
Southampton, Hampshire, England.
Visit site
✟2,333.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
The Aussies are struggling for certain. England are doing the unimaginable. Oh dear, it looks like the 2005 Ashes series is gonna be a draw in all likelihood! How boring!
Why not let the Aussies win? Because at least the Aussies now how to win in style!

Upvote 0

Elboy

Jun 2, 2005
Bristol england!!
✟8,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Nay!

We can never let them win! Were doing it in style! Fashionable style unlike them! The Aussies used to win in 2 days! With giving the people of england what they want! Huge scores and great games of cricket!

Come on england! Lets go finish themn off today! Yeh go england!

El

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elboy

Jun 2, 2005
Bristol england!!
✟8,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Basically the aussies have to go again!!! So then they will set a target for us wel thats if they can beat what we set for them yesterday!

Ie. we had 477 and they got 218. so they have to carry on because they are miles away from the target. so if they get something like 400 we would only need a couple hundred to win!

Basically its all in our hands now! Come on england!

El

Upvote 0