Texas
✟3,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think he will be the devil incarnate. Rather, he will be granted the devil's power, much as that with which Jesus was tempted in the desert.

[bible]2 Thessalonians 2:8-9[/bible]
[bible]Luke 4:5-7[/bible]

Further, I don't think the devil has that kind of power. Satan is a spirit and a created being. I think only God has the kind of power to "incarnate" Himself. Least ways, that's how I see it.:)

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
SnoopyDogDog said:
Do you think he will be Satan incarnate, as Christ is God incarnate, or do you think he'll just be a very powerful man controlled and given power by Satan?

Satan incarnate, but not born satan, satan overtakes his body after he dies and comes back to life. The person's resurrection won't be a true resurrection of course, since only God can do that, it will be a re-animation of a dead body, inhabited by satan, not the person's soul.

Upvote 0

2Timothy2

Rangers Lead the Way
Aug 20, 2004
Texas
✟3,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting. Are you all saying that as "incarnate" you mean that as being indwelt by satan? Or do you really believe satan will take on humanity, as Christ did?

I'm just trying to understand. I've never heard of anyone claiming an incarnation of the devil. So this is rather new to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.