Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is just not true brother, and the guy below I have him on ignore, I just find everything he ever posted to be at odds with biblical facts. So I am just letting you know I am not pilling on here but being serious.

First he doesn't have to be a Jew because he is a Gentile Beast just like the other 6 were. John 5:43 was a prophecy SPECIFICALLY the the Pharisees & Scribes in Jesus' times. They REJECTED Jesus but chose ANOTHER who came n his own name. The Jews thought that the Messiah was a Political Leader, not a Man/God born to reconcile the whole worlds sins !! So they put forth POLITICAL LEADERS at the 70 AD Event because they knew that Rome was the Fourth Beast. So that John 5:43 Prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD, that is why Jesus warned the Disciples not to fall for the false christs that came in Matt. 24:4-6.

The End Time Beast is going to be an Assyrian {Isaiah ch. 10}who is born in Greece {Daniel ch. 8} who comes to power in the E.U. {Daniel ch. 7} and he fulfills Daniel 11:36-45 the Greek Kings Lineage. He will not be a Jew, the False Prophet is a Jew. His TYPE is Antiochus, the False Prophets TYPE is Jason, a High Priest under Antiochus who tried to Hellenize the Jews.

He doesn't come in the place of Christ, he comes to be worshiped as God, he specifically profanes the name of God and Jesus the bible says.

Now I agree, he is probably going to try and TRICK the Jews to keep them from fleeing to Petra or to get them to come out of Petra so he can kill them by feigning only to them to be the Christ to come, we see that in Matt. 24, we Jesus warns the End Times Saints not to go to the Desert, it wont be him, nor to go to the Secret Store Room, it will not be me there, for I will come in the CLOUDS from the Eastern Skies !!

So yes, he will try to deceive the Jews, I agree, but they have been warned, they will not fall for it, at least the 1/3 who repent, the 2/3 who do not repent will of course perish, they choose "Greece" over God or to be Hellenized instead of Godly, OR, the World over God !!
The scriptures indeed speak, and very explicitly, about both "the beast" and "the Assyrian." but these are two different individuals, and no scripture even hints at the idea that the term "the Antichrist" applies to either of these individuals.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The scriptures indeed speak, and very explicitly, about both "the beast" and "the Assyrian." but these are two different individuals, and no scripture even hints at the idea that the term "the Antichrist" applies to either of these individuals.
Of course they are.......Reread Isaiah 10,then in Isaiah 11 see where the Lion/wolf lies down with the Lamb. Reread how God breaks his yoke burden off of Israel himself. The Little Horn is indeed the Anti-Christ, the Beast is indeed the Anti-Christ. Daniel 7:11 says SPECIFICALLY that the Beast is cast into hell. His body is destroyed. Of course the Little Horn, Beast, Man of Sin, Anti-Christ are all the same being.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course they are.......Reread Isaiah 10,then in Isaiah 11 see where the Lion/wolf lies down with the Lamb. Reread how God breaks his yoke burden off of Israel himself. The Little Horn is indeed the Anti-Christ, the Beast is indeed the Anti-Christ. Daniel 7:11 says SPECIFICALLY that the Beast is cast into hell. His body is destroyed. Of course the Little Horn, Beast, Man of Son, Anti-Christ are all the same being.
There are five specific end time individuals described in Bible prophecy. And until these fie are recognized as different individuals, it is impossible too even begin to understand the scriptural end time scenario.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are five specific end time individuals described in Bible prophecy. And until these fie are recognized as different individuals, it is impossible too even begin to understand the scriptural end time scenario.
I am thinking that there has to be someone in the role of Gog. Which, imo, is likely the Assyrian person.

Separately, the arch villain of the end times (in the roles of) as the little horn/prince who shall come/antichrist/revealed man of sin/ beast.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am thinking that there has to be someone in the role of Gog. Which, imo, is likely the Assyrian person.

Separately, the arch villain of the end times (in the roles of) as the little horn/prince who shall come/antichrist/revealed man of sin/ beast.
We are explicitly told that the Assyrian will rise out of Nineveh, which is now called Mosul. And we are just as explicitly told that God is "of the land of Magog," which was the grasslands that currently make up the Ukraine and southern Russia.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We are explicitly told that the Assyrian will rise out of Nineveh, which is now called Mosul. And we are just as explicitly told that God is "of the land of Magog," which was the grasslands that currently make up the Ukraine and southern Russia.
James, from the KJV, what specific verse are you referring to?

Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟164,717.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hello, I think the key to identify where the Antichrist or the beast comes from is found in Daniel 7&8...
Daniel 7 describing 4 beasts..the main point to take out from this chapter is that the 4 beasts comes from same place..'out of the sea' Daniel 7:3...

Daniel 8...tells us which place those beast comes from by giving us the beast who have the fatal wound...Greek gave the fatal wound to first kingdom of Medo persia who overthrow the Babylonian...

So history tells us that another Persia kingdom defeated the Greek makes it the fatal wound seems to be healed, then another Persia kingdom defeated the other...Achaemenid empire defeated by Greece, Greece was then defeated by Parthian from Persia then the parthian was defeated by sasanid of Persia....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Compare Nahum 1:1 and 11 and Ezekiel 38:2
When I read Nahum 1:1...1 The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

To me, because of "Ninevah", it seems to be Assyria.

In Ezekiel 38:2
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

It indicates Russia' involvement. The Assyrian may or may not be Gog, but imo he will be part of the Gog/Magog invasion as a main player.

Right now, as far as an exact person identification of any of the major end time personalities - I don't know. I think the first one that can be positively identified will be the littler horn.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
When I read Nahum 1:1...1 The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

To me, because of "Ninevah", it seems to be Assyria.

In Ezekiel 38:2
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

It indicates Russia' involvement. The Assyrian may or may not be Gog, but imo he will be part of the Gog/Magog invasion as a main player.

Right now, as far as an exact person identification of any of the major end time personalities - I don't know. I think the first one that can be positively identified will be the littler horn.
I did not refer to Nahum 1:1 alone, but to verses 1 and 11 of Nahum 1. This distinctly says that the Assyrian will come out of Nineveh.

but Gog and “the Assyrian” attack at different times and in different places. The daily progress of “the Assyrian’s” attack is clearly stated in Isaiah 10:28-32. The location of Gog’s attack is stated in Ezekiel 39:11.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I think the key to identify where the Antichrist or the beast comes from is found in Daniel 7&8...
Daniel 7 describing 4 beasts..the main point to take out from this chapter is that the 4 beasts comes from same place..'out of the sea' Daniel 7:3...

Daniel 8...tells us which place those beast comes from by giving us the beast who have the fatal wound...Greek gave the fatal wound to first kingdom of Medo persia who overthrow the Babylonian...

So history tells us that another Persia kingdom defeated the Greek makes it the fatal wound seems to be healed, then another Persia kingdom defeated the other...Achaemenid empire defeated by Greece, Greece was then defeated by Parthian from Persia then the parthian was defeated by sasanid of Persia....
No, you combine the Little Horn's directives as per to where he arises from.

In Dan. 7 the Little Horn arises from the Fourth Beast, or Europe, just like Rome was a Eurocentric Kingdom. In Dan. 8 he arises as the same Little Horn but from one of the Four Generals Kingdoms in the Latter Times.

So we have a MAN {Little Horn} who has to come from one of the Four Generals Kingdoms in the latter time {Now} and he must also arise from Europe or the E.U. and only Greece fits this profile, the other three Generals Kingdoms ARE NOT in the E.U. and since it has to be a Eurocentric Kingdom, it can only be Greece which is in the E.U. So by combining the two Little Horn prophecies we get the answer. He arises from Greece, AND then becomes the King/President of the E.U.

Now we know why Dan. 11 is SO DETAILED via the Greek lineage, we get every King in vivid detail, all the way to Antiochus Epiphanes {Dan. 11:21-33}, who is almost the EXACT LIKENESS of the coming Anti-Christ {Dan. 11:36-45}.

Isaiah 10 says he will be an Assyrian, thus he is a Turk, who has a common border with Greece, born in Greece, who comes to power in the E.U.

Over analyzing the situation leads to speculation that don't match the scriptures. All the clues MUST MATCH. People go off on tangents and leave the scriptures behind.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I did not refer to Nahum 1:1 alone, but to verses 1 and 11 of Nahum 1. This distinctly says that the Assyrian will come out of Nineveh.
Well, verse 11 doesn't say "the Assyrian" in the text, but "one come out of thee (Ninevah). But I was not disagreeing with your point that it most likely is referring to the Assyrian.

11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

but Gog and “the Assyrian” attack at different times and in different places. The daily progress of “the Assyrian’s” attack is clearly stated in Isaiah 10:28-32. The location of Gog’s attack is stated in Ezekiel 39:11.

In Ezekiel 38, there are nations such as Persia, Libya and Ethiopia, that would be part of the Gog/Magog attack on Israel, which would not be coming from North of Israel.

I copied and pasted, some people's opinion.

b292609227238f34188a03ae15a3c548.jpg

I wonder why it says "up" from the north parts, instead of "down" from the north parts?

Ezekiel 39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

In Ezekiel 39:11

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

I copied and pasted this. Some people's opinion.

Valley-of-Hamongog.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
please select one....

Israel
a Middle East Muslim nation
Europe
Great Britain
the United States
other

Can't select one. the only things we know about the antichrist is that He is the physical son of Satan, and that he is a prince of Rome.

Now whether it is Rome of Jesus day or Rome at the time of his revelation is unsure, but we may or may not even ever see him.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm using Christian Gedge's answer in agreement (I think it's a pattern that repeats - until all is reconciled to Him):

(Revelation 13:1)
The ‘Beast’ rising from the sea of nations is the aggregation of world power into empires – the end result of secular human government, independent of, and antagonistic to God.

(Revelation 13:11-14)
The ‘Beast’ rising from the earth, is religious power arising from human wisdom, and serving the secular power (1st beast) by deceiving people into worshiping it.

Upvote 0