The antichrist translated into hell alive.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Old Testament is telling me nothing about where New Testament Saints are sleeping.

No Anti-Christ becomes a King of Israel, that just not factual.
RT, the person is not a saint. The person is also in the Tanach as the little horn, the prince who shall come, the willful king (in Daniel 11).

he Old Testament is telling me nothing about where New Testament Saints are sleeping.

No Anti-Christ becomes a King of Israel, that just not factual.

RT, you just haven't caught on yet. The Jews will accept another coming in his own name. The Christ by Jewish belief is equated will the King of Israel, son of David. Why do you think Pilate had it put above Jesus head on the cross - "Jesus of Nazerth, King of the Jews" ?

You are only looking at the person on his King of the Roman Empire track. But the person will be on two tracks.

1. to become the King of Israel, illegitimate - the Antichrist
2. to become the 7th and 8th King of the Roman Empire - the little horn, then the beast.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
False Fictitious completely untrue - not one word of the bible supports this nonsense

2King2
2 When the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind, Elijah and Elisha were on their way from Gilgal.

here Elijah is telling Elisha if you see me taken then it is your - If not it will not be

Elisha did see Elijah taken up into heaven

10 “You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah said, “yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours—otherwise, it will not.”

suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

You choose to deny the Word of God
Why do you keep reposting the same verses? Do you think they have some relevance to my point?

Upvote 0