United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Angry Prince

It was all supposed to be mine. I bowed once, but refused to do it again for the lowly stupid small ones.

Exiled to my new land, I wandered back and forth, walking to and fro, and realized when the small ones died, they would be mine.

Good ones, bad ones, all mine. Consolation prizes I guess.

That was going great until the great heir came on the scene.

He was the one sent to save those creatures.

Somehow.

I figured somehow if I could cause his death, he would be mine like the rest of the lowly creatures and I could beat him at his own game.

Then I could rise back up, and take the throne so rightfully mine!

When he died, my Lieutenants and I stood over his grave to capture him when he tried to rise, but he fell instead. Down, down, he fell into my abode while I was away, on the earth, hovering above his tomb. He wore their crimes! By the time I realized he was gone and went to my abode, I learned he had stolen at least half of my trophies and the gates were busted. The keys were gone, and he who had never committed any crimes could not be held. Able to exit at any wall he chose, he now owned my abode and I am a renter. At this I seethed at my situation.

A way was made for these lowly heathen to inherit what should be mine- so I want them all.

I will see that NONE of them is worthy to enter anywhere but my fortress.

I have renovated and added more rooms for them.

It will be a fine community with lots of amenities!

I have found celebrities to spread lots of propaganda.

It will be easy, and they won't even see it coming. Science and psychology have made them believe we are all in their minds. Fools!

They think my house and I are a myth! So stupid! My house is big- a mansion really.

They will call it home.

It gets a little warm here but I find it cozy. If you see him, tell him I will never stop until they are all mine and I will never, ever bow again. We will see who will win. I am hell bent on this. Oh and tonight, don't forget to say your prayers.

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473