The ACLU is at it again.

The ACLU makes my blood boil...

My son went to an elementary school where a picture of Jesus hung on the wall for 50 years. Fifty years!!! And the ACLU came in, and the school board caved, and took down this beautiful picture. My son was devastated, and many folks were angry. I sat my son down and told him that it was okay. Mean people will always try to take Jesus away from you, but they can't do it because when He lives in your heart, you don't really need His picture afterall. You can talk to Him any time you want. And my son said, "But, Mommy, I loved LOOKING at Him." Out of the mouths of children. I used to think the KKK was the biggest hate group, but I've since decided that the ACLU wears that medal. I just wonder what the Lord has in store for them???

Upvote 0

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟149,113.00
Faith
Messianic
I sent them an email:

==========================

Hi!

My name is Ryan Swift. I wanted to say thank you for writing this:

"We must change the climate overall from one where abortion providers are vilified and assaulted to one where they are honored and upheld as the heroes they are."

as one who has survived an abortion attempt, and one who only has 1 sister out of 4 possible siblings. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Josephus

Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟149,113.00
Faith
Messianic
I should have added just for kicks:

I am honored to have been considered something to have triumphed over.

By the way, my 3 dead siblings and countless dead friends I'm sure feel even more honored. After all, I was the unlucky one out of three to have actually live in this cruel world.

I'm 22 now. heh...and you want us to pay for your social security? This generation is gonna rip your retirement dreams to shreds. Thanks for supporting those who are economically stupid, and don't care about their nation's future. When you put up that help wanted sign, just remember that for every teenage worker you do actually have, two more could have been. Thanks again for being our nation's heroes.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by sarkazma
feal... rage.... coming...... on........ :mad:

Now wait just a minute, everyone. You don't have to view abortion as being good, but before you start viewing it as absolutely and unequivocally wrong no matter what, PLEASE weigh its benefits against its drawbacks. If you cannot think of even one situation where abortion is justified, then you most likely weren't looking hard enough.

Originally posted by solo66 man
Absolute evil. Are we sure the aclu is not run by the nazis? :mad: :mad:

Yes, I'm sure the ACLU is not run by Nazis, regardless of any sarcasm you may have intended. Besides, I'd much prefer the ACLU being around than I'd prefer the Taliban-like way of life that a Christian fundamentalist theocracy would institute if they were in charge of our government. Church and state DO NOT MIX, and the last time they tried to we called it the Dark Ages.

Upvote 0

Josephus

Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟149,113.00
Faith
Messianic
I wonder if it's possible for someone like me to sue for one penny my mother and Planned Parenthood for either attempted murder on my life, or on the opposite side of the spectrum: at least a botched job. If the judge were to decide it was alright for me to sue the abortionists for the botched job, then couldn't the juge order them to setup a gas chamer and execute me? At least they'd get the job done and they wouldn't be sued.

I wonder if I could sue them for one penny for each of my brothers and sisters they murdered. Or if someone wanted to make this a class-action lawsuit, sue them one penny for every child killed.

I was told they don't keep record. How ....*dead silence*...?

At least the Nazis kept better records: names, sex, id numbers.

It would make headlines and be ridiculous if the judge did not award it, but it would be profound if they did. I wonder if such a case would go before the U.S. Supreme Court and effectively turn over Roe vs Wade.

After all, the aborted generation is now graduating from college, so I guess it's time for we decided to stand up for ourselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Josh

Indeed.
Dec 10, 2001
✟919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you cannot think of even one situation where abortion is justified, then you most likely weren't looking hard enough.
Abortion is the killing of an unborn child. There is no situation in which this is justified, no matter how hard you look.

Upvote 0

AlphaPhi

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
✟681.00
The ACLU is hardly all liberals. If anything, it is mostly libertarians. People like the OP always post it when the ACLU does something Christians won't like.

The ACLU also defends Christian groups who are under attack from the government. However, given that 80% or so of Americans consider themselves Christians, these 'attacks' are rare (and by the way, rightfully arguing that a teacher can't hang the Protestant Christian version of the Ten Commandments -- or any other version -- in her classroom is not an attack on Christianity).

The ACLU is a libertarian group, based on the same ideals this country was -- freedom for all, which includes freedom from being put under the religious mores of your neighbors. It is most important to protect religious minorities from the overbearingness of the majority.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Debbie

Dec 11, 2001
Visit site
✟1,142.00
Yeah right. That's why the aclu is defending the terorists rights in this country who were involved in the 9/11 attack. Crying about their rights being violated because they are jailed. Wahhhh!!!!!
Then the aclu defends murder of babies. According to the aclu, the terorists who kill us have more rights to a free life than our babies have to a life at all. Our babies deserve death & our terrorists deserve freedom to kill us. The aclu is one of the biggest problems in the U.S.A.

Upvote 0