FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear friends & potential friends: Let's start with #2 first.

2. Identify the A & P.

No, F.L., you gigantic 77 year old silly, the now defunct Tea Company is NOT the subject of this thread!

1. We will explore Who the Archegos & Prodromos is.

2. The mission of the A. & P.

"He heals up the brokenhearted & heals up ALL their wounds."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Archegos =

The chief Leader/ Prince.

One that takes the lead (affords an example).

Predecessor.

Pioneer.

The Author.

Prodromos =

One sent before.

A spy/ scout/ soldier.

Comes in advance to a place where the rest are to follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Archegos of the A & P

"You made Him a little lower than the angels; You crowned Him with glory and honour, and have set him over the works of Your hands:You hast put all things in subjection under His feet. For in that He put all in subjection under Him, He left nothing that is not put under Him. But now we see not yet all things put under Him.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For both He that sanctifies and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Saying, I will declare Your name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto You.

And again, I will put my trust in Him. And again, Behold I and the children which God has given me.

Therefore then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

For verily he took not on Him the nature of angels; but He took on Him the seed of Abraham.

Wherefore in all things it required Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

For in that He Himself has suffered being tempted, He is able to support them that are tempted."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Where as a forerunner Jesus entered for us, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."

Prodromos =

One sent before.

A spy/ a scout/ a soldier.

Friends: welcome to the A & P

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Where as a forerunner Jesus entered for us, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."

Prodromos =

One sent before.

A spy/ a scout/ a soldier.

Friends: welcome to the A & P

Dear F.L. This a lonely thread!

Destruction with everlasting before it has some interest. The Lake of all lakes we love to send the vast segment of the bedraggled children of Adam 1.

The joy of all joys is the wonderfully glorious thought that the One intimately referred to as Abba will endlessly punish the goats.

However, the A & P has a more exquisite plan.

He comes in advance to a place where the rest are to follow.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear F.L.: you poor lonely old man, the A & P has no interest among us on C.F.

The mighty Prince-Leader who pioneers a new dimension for all of us, continues His penetration into every heart & mind & spirit until the all has been accomplished in every fine detail!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Prince-Leader, the Lord Jesus Christ, leads the way into new dimensions of experience in the Father of all fathers. He goes before as the Archegos & Prodromos. Just follow the path Home!

7f58a3898b78def226e2960e2918b13fefc9028c.jpeg

Cause My people to breathe again

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
REALMS OF THE BETTER

“Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise Thee.” (psalm 63:3)

The writer to the Hebrews offered many contrasts, as the lesser would give way to the better, the “in part” be swallowed up into the whole, the earthy be replaced with the heavenly, the natural with the spiritual, etc.

“For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope; by the which we draw nigh to God.” (Heb. 7:1). The hope of the New Testament, the new and FULL ARRANGEMENT is so much better, stronger, more powerful than the limited hope of the law, that 2 Cor. 3, gives the contrast of the law being a ministration of condemnation unto death, and the new covenant a ministration of righteousness excelling in glory unto LIFE.

“By so much more (the oath of Melchisedec priesthood) Jesus was made surety of a better testament.” (Heb. 7:22).

There was a priesthood for the first testament, covenant, which priesthood was constantly being changed as the priest grew old and died. Thus whatever real ministry was progressing through a certain priest, it suddenly came to a halt when he died, and had to be started over with the next priest raised up. But Jesus Christ became the surety, the guarantee of a BETTER, stronger, more powerful testament because HE EVER LIVETH, and would be able to both initiate and finish His task. Thus He is both the “Author and the Finisher” of our salvation. The “testament” could be no greater than the one who was able to carry it out.

“Now hath He (Jesus) obtained a more excellent ministry, by now much also He is mediator of a BETTER covenant, which was established upon BETTER promises.”

Better hope, better testament, better covenant, better promises – and there are many others listed in Hebrews. The promises are based upon what God will do, not man, hence their fulfillment is secure. In fact, God goes so far as to make the promise for both himself and the people, under this better covenant, when He says, “I WILL be to them a God, and THEY SHALL be to Me a people.” (Heb. 8:10). And so it shall be! -Ray Prinzing-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Prince-Leader as the Archegos & Prodromos. He also is the Lord of Ephphatha.

Used only one time in Scripture, ephphatha is an Aramaic term signifying"to open."
"Be thou opened" -Mark 7.34

To receive the power of hearing, the ears of the deaf & the eyes of the blind considered as closed.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of Ephphatha!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Prince-Leader as the Archegos & Prodromos. He also is the Lord of Ephphatha.

Used only one time in Scripture, ephphatha is an Aramaic term signifying"to open."
"Be thou opened" -Mark 7.34

To receive the power of hearing, the ears of the deaf & the eyes of the blind considered as closed.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of Ephphatha!
I remember looking this scripture up when I originally read your post. I was very "taken" with it, but failed to write a response. Here it is at long last.

Mark 7:34-35
He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). 35 At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Compare the end of the passage above (vs 34 below) with the inquiry of John the Baptist.

Mark 7:37
People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”

Luke 7:20-22
When the men came to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?’”
21 At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases, sicknesses and evil spirits, and gave sight to many who were blind. 22 So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I remember looking this scripture up when I originally read your post. I was very "taken" with it, but failed to write a response. Here it is at long last.

Mark 7:34-35
He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). 35 At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Compare the end of the passage above (vs 34 below) with the inquiry of John the Baptist.

Mark 7:37
People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”

Luke 7:20-22
When the men came to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?’”
21 At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases, sicknesses and evil spirits, and gave sight to many who were blind. 22 So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Dear Steve: much thanks for your outstanding contributions on these threads. The Lord still opens blind eyes and deaf ears. Some on these threads are unaware of the depth of their great need, others are content to dwell in their ususal place, but there is surely a Samuel company of those who are hearing the call of the Lord most High.

The purpose of God is to bring sons to glory, not mere children, but those who have come to maturity like their Elder Brother, the Prince-Leader Jesus the Christ who has pioneered the Way as the Archegos & Prodromos.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THEODORET ** explicitly asserts the liberation from Hades of every soul. I shall shut up you only * * "You," says Christ to Satan, "art justly despoiled of all your subjects ' * * You shall vomit forth all that you have already swallowed. * * I shall free all from death * * for I paid the debt for the race.' * * As the debt has been paid, it is right that those confined on account of it should be set free from their prison." - De Prov. Or. x. (II.)

Christ Triumphant by Thomas Allin chapter five

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GOD THE CREATOR OF MEN
1. God is the Creator of all men.

"He hath made of one blood, all nations of men, to dwell on all the face of the earth." Acts 17:26

He would not have created intelligent beings, had he known they were to be forever miserable. To suppose that God would bring beings into existence who he knew would be infinite losers by that existence, is to charge him with the utmost malignity. The existence itself would not be a blessing, but a curse; the greatness of which cannot be described. As God is infinite in knowledge, and as he sees the end from the beginning, he must have known before the creation, the result of the existence he was about to confer, and whether, upon the whole, it would be a blessing; and , as he was not under any necessity to create man, being also infinitely benevolent, he could not have conferred an existence that he knew would end in the worst possible consequences to his creatures.

100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind
by Thomas Whittemore

Introduction
Many early American Christians discovered Jesus as the Savior of the whole world. I have come across hundreds of old books written in the late 1700s and early 1800s that declare in Scriptural form the Everlasting Gospel that Jesus will redeem every single soul created. One of these books had a chapter, reprinted below, that commented on 100 Scriptures that declare the salvation of all mankind. I will be doing some editing since the English of today is quite different from that of 150 years ago. Any comments I may make will be in parenthesis. It was written in 1840 by Thomas Whittemore.

read:100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GOD THE FATHER OF MEN
2. God is the Father of all men.

"Have we not all one Father? Hath not one God created us?" Mal. 2:10

A kind Father will not punish his children but for their good. God is evidently called the Father of all men in the Scriptures, and this is not an unmeaning name; he has the disposition and principles of a Father. He loves with a Father's love; he watches with a Father's care; he reproves with a Father's tenderness; he punishes with a Father's design. God is the Father of all men; and, therefore, he cannot make mankind endlessly miserable.

by Thomas Whittemore
See introductory statement in post #14 of this topic. Thanks.

read:100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
GOD THE FATHER OF MEN
2. God is the Father of all men.

"Have we not all one Father? Hath not one God created us?" Mal. 2:10

A kind Father will not punish his children but for their good. God is evidently called the Father of all men in the Scriptures, and this is not an unmeaning name; he has the disposition and principles of a Father. He loves with a Father's love; he watches with a Father's care; he reproves with a Father's tenderness; he punishes with a Father's design. God is the Father of all men; and, therefore, he cannot make mankind endlessly miserable.

by Thomas Whittemore
See introductory statement in post #14 of this topic. Thanks.
WOW! It's beyond me how anyone can read the Bible and surmise that Christ will save all of mankind.

I see a loving caring God in scripture but I also see a righteous God that must judge mankind for unrepentant sin.

Is this theory based on a second chance after death or what?

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
WOW! It's beyond me how anyone can read the Bible and surmise that Christ will save all of mankind.

I see a loving caring God in scripture but I also see a righteous God that must judge mankind for unrepentant sin.

Is this theory based on a second chance after death or what?

Dear Charlie: There is very much beyond all of us. We still cannot grasp the Pi scope within the last digit. The Author of the all will leave the brightest of the bright in total bewilderment!

My WOW =

Adam1 = "many made sinners" >>>>

Last Adam = "many made righteous."

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Charlie: There is very much beyond all of us. We still cannot grasp the Pi scope within the last digit. The Author of the all will leave the brightest of the bright in total bewilderment!

My WOW =

Adam1 = "many made sinners" >>>>

Last Adam = "many made righteous."
I'm nowhere near the brightest of the bright, but I"m pretty sure you have taken that scripture out of context.

Tell me plainly, why God would save those who have refused His call.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm nowhere near the brightest of the bright, but I"m pretty sure you have taken that scripture out of context.

Tell me plainly, why God would save those who have refused His call.

Dear Charlie: The context of the God equation is found in Romans chapter 5. Please examine it at your convenience.

Bible Gateway passage: Romans 5 - King James Version

I will attempt to tell you as plainly as possible why>>>

1. We all have refused His call until.

2. The Will of God does not yield to the wee will of any man.

3. Father's good pleasure is to reconcile the ta pante. Not some, not many, the all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Charlie: The context of the God equation is found in Romans chapter 8. Please examine it at your convenience.
I'm very familiar with Rom. 8. It doesn't say all of mankind will be saved nor does it even hint of it.

FL you have a bad habit of taking scripture out of context without explanation!

Upvote 0