✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mathew 15:22-28

21: Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.(Jesus departed, he was crucified and appears in his own flesh, no more)

22: And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.(a woman/the origianl Gentile church, cried unto him saying, my daughter/the Gentile church of today, is taken over by the devil)

23: But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.(Jesus did not reveal himself or talk to the Gentile church, he was silent about the space of half and hour)(his disciples(the 5 fold ministry) were reluctant to give the word unto the gentile church/the unclean but she cries out for deliverence.)

24: But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.(Jesus answered and said, I am come but to feed the Jews)

25: Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.(the Gentile church worshipped Jesus and cried for deliverence)

26: But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.(Jesus answered and said, it is not right that I take the Word given for the Jews and give it to the heathen/unclean)

27: And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.(the Gentile church said yes, Lord, but even the heathen/unclean eat a little of the Word that is given unto the Jews)

28: Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.(Jesus answered, Gentile church, great is thy faith in me, as you desire, your church is made whole and by my spirit, given the True word of God)

There was silence unto the Gentile church from the time of pentecost(when the apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit)until Paul came and ministered unto the Gentile church(Paul was the first church age messenger )

Revelation *1-2

1: And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.(God began to reveal the 7 fold ministry,)

2: And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.(the seven, whom were left, were given seven trumpet/alarms to sound)

Revelation 11:3-12

3: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.(Jesus gave his two witnesses the power of the word, for he was within them)

4: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(these two witnesses which are anointed and are a light before the God of earth)

5: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.(if any man come against them, the Word of God will destroy them, for they will be dead in the word.)

6: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.(these two witnesses, filled with Christ, have the power to halt the anointing given, to prophesy and to turn the Word into revelation)

Matthew 15:29-37

1: And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.(Jesus Christ come in the flesh of the two witnesses/prophets and they went to Israel, to minister to the 144,000)

30: And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them: (the Jews came unto the two witnesses/Jesus, for they were given power to heal many)

31: Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.( the Jews questioned how these things could happen, for it can only come by a prophet of God, and they gave glory to God)

32: Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.(two witnesses/Jesus, had compassion on the Jews, for they heard and believed in the miracles of God 3 years, now they have no bread/TrueWord, I will not send them away hungry, lest they fall from their faith/die)

33: And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude(the disciples ask, how can we fill so many Jews with the TrueWord of Christ)

34: And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.(two witnesses/Jesus asks the desciples, how many word filled have ye? They said 7 loaves--7 word filled, and a little meat)

35: And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.(He commaned the Jews to be grounded and stand in what they receive)

36: And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his 7 disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.(two witnesses/Jessus took the 7 word filled disciples, and gave them meat,and they were filled with all the revelation of the True Word of Christ)(now, these 7 word filled prophets gave this revelation to all the Jews).(this is the 7 fold ministry given to the Jews)

37: And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.(and the Jews did all receive the True Word of Christ, and what was left are these 7 word filled prophets, given the 7 trumpets/alarms to sound)

Jesus was to minister unto the Jews for seven years. He ministered to the Jews for 3 1/2 years before he was crucified on the cross. This is when Christ's ministry crosssed over to the Gentile church as above in

Matthew 15:22-28. The three and half years, of the two witnesses, are the last part, given to the Jews as promised. When three years have passed, starting the 1/2 year left, these 6 of the 7 angels/trumpets begin to sound their alarm to the Jews.

Revelation 11:7-15

7: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.(when the two witnesses have finsished their 3 1/2 year testimony of Christ to the Jews, and the beast shall kill them)

8: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13: And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14: The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15: And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (REV 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets).

Many Blessings,
Lisabeth

Lisabeth

Jul 1, 2007
Sunny Florida
Visit site
✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A perfect example of a "seagull poster". Drop in, drop off some crap, and fly away. No explination or anything. thanks.
If I can help you with the Word or what I posted, then ask me a legitimate question.

With love in Christ,
Lisabeth

Upvote 0

StudentoftheWord

Steward of the Word
Jun 11, 2004
\
✟9,301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If I can help you with the Word or what I posted, then ask me a legitimate question.

With love in Christ,
Lisabeth
Read what we ALREADY asked you. You come off haughty, by ignoring the comments.

So want to explain it in layman's terms. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Lisabeth

Jul 1, 2007
Sunny Florida
Visit site
✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is the overall point you are trying to make in this post?
I posted a thread sometime back titled "The 5 Fold Ministry" Read this first and it will help you to understand more clearly this post.

Right now we are in a 5 fold ministry. The 7 fold ministry is yet to come. This will be to the Jews as given to the two witnesses(filled with the
spirit of Christ) in Revelations 11 to fullfill the last 3 1/2 years of Christ's testimony to the Jews.

Matthew 15:22-28 As the Lord had shown me in these scriptures, it is the beginning of the True Church as lead by Paul to the Gentiles. This is were Christ's testimony crossed over from the Jew unto the Gentile.

During the time of the two witnesses, this is were it crosses back to the Jews, the 144,000, that they may also hear the testimony of Jesus Christ, that it fullfills the promise to the Jews for the 7 years.

The point of the post is really to have communion with you and all that read it. What the Lord reveals to me by revelation I am to share that others may hear. The breaking of the Word and sharing it ,is the True Communion( I wrote a post on that also, would love to hear your opinion)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

With Love in Christ,
Lisabeth

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

plmarquette

Veteran
Oct 5, 2004
Auburn , IL.
✟4,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
I posted a thread sometime back titled "The 5 Fold Ministry" Read this first and it will help you to understand more clearly this post.

Right now we are in a 5 fold ministry. The 7 fold ministry is yet to come. This will be to the Jews as given to the two witnesses(filled with the
spirit of Christ) in Revelations 11 to fullfill the last 3 1/2 years of Christ's testimony to the Jews.

Matthew 15:22-28 As the Lord had shown me in these scriptures, it is the beginning of the True Church as lead by Paul to the Gentiles. This is were Christ's testimony crossed over from the Jew unto the Gentile.

During the time of the two witnesses, this is were it crosses back to the Jews, the 144,000, that they may also hear the testimony of Jesus Christ, that it fullfills the promise to the Jews for the 7 years.

The point of the post is really to have communion with you and all that read it. What the Lord reveals to me by revelation I am to share that others may hear. The breaking of the Word and sharing it ,is the True Communion( I wrote a post on that also, would love to hear your opinion)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

With Love in Christ,
Lisabeth
the five fold ministry (apostle, prophet, preacher , teacher, evangelist) ephesians 4.11 and 1 corinthians 12.28-30 ...I have called some to leadership...(pastor-teacher) to motivate the rest of you to get off your blessed assurance ( James chapter 2) and go do some thing with your faith ...

there are also mentioned hospitality(6) and government(7) to meet, greet, and invite and oversee the flock....

there are also the gifts of the Holy Spirit ...
tongues, interpretation, miracles, healing, knowledge, and wisdom that enable the 5 and 7 fold ministers to operate within those offices by the power of the Holy Spirit ...

the 144,000 and the 2 witnesses are just that ... end time evangelists and prophets, to make one last crusade world wide before Jesus returns ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.