Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Father, we come before asking for healing for Melody. Lord in the most raging waters, our Lord's hand will guide us and will hold us fast...Even in our darkest moments, the Lord is is illuminating and clear.. We can be sure of that...Lord you speak to us often and tell us "Let me worry about that"...We thank You for loving us like that......We thank You for loving Melody...
Lord thank You for when we are spinining out of control You will hem us in...behind and before...When we are restless and can not sleep...You are there with us...You know when we sit and when we rise..In times of elation and joy...In times of depression and despair..When we experience peace and fulfillment...You are there with us...You are always with us and we praise You for this......
We thank You Lord that in this situation with Melody you will meet extrordinary pain with extraordinary grace.....In Jesus Name we pray...Amen
Wonderful prayer you are an awesome prayer warrior.

I stand in agreement and AMEN!

Upvote 0
I

IBLuke226

Dear Father, we come before You asking for healing for Melody. Lord in the most raging waters, our Lord's hand will guide us and will hold us fast...Even in our darkest moments, the Lord is is illuminating and clear.. We can be sure of that...Lord you speak to us often and tell us "Let me worry about that"...We thank You for loving us like that......We thank You for loving Melody...
Lord thank You for when we are spinining out of control You will hem us in...behind and before...When we are restless and can not sleep...You are there with us...You know when we sit and when we rise..In times of elation and joy...In times of depression and despair..When we experience peace and fulfillment...You are there with us...You are always with us and we praise You for this......
We thank You Lord that in this situation with Melody you will meet extrordinary pain with extraordinary grace.....In Jesus Name we pray...Amen
agreeing
:prayer:
Amen

Upvote 0

Hiskid4ever

Standing on the promise of God
Nov 21, 2005
✟9,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was so tired I took a nap....eesh...I am not beating myself up if I don't drink all the water...I just want to clean out my system today...I am having white rice...I have a hiatus hernia and mega stomache problems it hurts all the time...so I am used to it..more when I eat...so..I am having the rice today and maybe veggies and some fruit...I think I will be ok...I feel still a little like something is working on me...so I am resting alot.
I am going to take my laundry out of the dryer and read the bible for an hour maybe I will drink the water then.
See you all later...hang in there Jodi...you will be fine...don't you say no to the candy...let God do it for you...when you want it...think that this diet dance is for Him it is what kept me strong last time...if He could die for me..I could give up junky food for Him to make the temple the Holy Spirit lives within me healthy.
(((Jodi)))
Good point- I will focus on HIM not the candy.
I didn't realize until today just how much grazing I had gone back to doing. God wants me to be healthy - I can do this for Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good point- I will focus on HIM not the candy.
I didn't realize until today just how much grazing I had gone back to doing. God wants me to be healthy - I can do this for Him.
YOU go gurl...we almost got one day down...I am going to eat an orange now.
Noo, I have the best of both worlds, ......my Mac is right here with me and I have the debates on!;) I am just glad I have everyone washed and fed and in the bed!^_^
My puter is in another room I am watching deal or no deal in between commercials coming here.:clap:

Upvote 0

Hiskid4ever

Nov 21, 2005
✟9,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All I am going to say is :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will be praying you you.
:prayer:

Jodi

I absolutely HATE life right now. NO, Gayle, don't call. Won't help.

Ok, I jokingly took our van battery dying in Florida as a sign not to come home. NOW I am beginning to wonder.

Since we have been home...Andrew has had his allergic reaction..he seems to be doing better....I have been in pain with the fibro, BUT last night I put my back out and I am in AGONY, and TIRED of the pain all together. I have had a counseling session, I finally broke down with my pastor yesterday in church, I have YES< I am going to admit it...started cutting again...cause I CAN'T stand where I am at..........

PLEASE.no phone calls or anything else. I really want to be left alone. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Hiskid4ever

Nov 21, 2005
✟9,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, we come before You asking for healing for Melody. Lord in the most raging waters, our Lord's hand will guide us and will hold us fast...Even in our darkest moments, the Lord is is illuminating and clear.. We can be sure of that...Lord you speak to us often and tell us "Let me worry about that"...We thank You for loving us like that......We thank You for loving Melody...
Amen! I stand in agreement with Sharon over our sister!

Upvote 0

martinique

Legend
Nov 13, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟89,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear friends....Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts. We celebrated my uncle home and are grateful for his lack of suffering.
I'm still pretty sick, probably overdid it this weekend. Hubby is now snorting and snotting but he isn't too bad off. We have homemade chicken soup on the stove and lots of time to rest. Got our son moved back to school before classes start this week and now just waiting for the normal feeling to sink in.

Again, My love and a million hugs go out to those who have held us up during this time.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Good to have you back Sabrina!! We missed you and have been praying for you! :hug:

I know ya'll are praying. Ha, Deb, (((HUGS)), I just meant phone calls aren't going to help right now. I am doing what I can to survive. I am just so overly frustrated...Didn't mean to sound mean, sorry.

Yep, we are praying girl ! I hear ya on the overly frustrated... argg Hope you receive peace soon my friend. :hug:

I John 5:14-15
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before the throne of grace dear Abba Father standing on this promise in your scripture, I am asking according to your will Father, for it is not your will that any child of yours do harm to themself...and suffer so emotionally.
I lift up my sister Melody to you right now and ask that your healing touch is upon her.
I cry out for her with the passion of Christ and pray Lord that you will begin to pour healing balm upon her wounds.
I loose emotional distress and bind perfect peace in her heart.
I pray Lord God that once and for all you reach into her heart and hold it within your hands...soothe old wounds and let her let go and begin anew in the beginning of this new year.
Touch my precious sister now...hold her in your arms, love her and let her know the loving Father in Heaven that you are.
I claim that by your stripes Melody is healed.
I pray in confidence believing what I have asked is done in the precious name of Jesus I pray.
AMEN
:amen:

Amen! Not sure if we've formally met.. I'm Marti. :)

Noo, I have the best of both worlds, ......my Mac is right here with me and I have the debates on!;) I am just glad I have everyone washed and fed and in the bed!^_^
hi Nobella! :hug: I have a Mac too. Just got it over the holidays when my comp died.

:hug: Deb
:hug: Gabby
:hug: edie
:hug: hiskid:
:hug: Carl
:hug: dj
:hug: Mitzi

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for all I didn't name. I'm monitoring history right now. My son just made a model of Monticello from styrofoam, and is now writing a report on it. He wants me to go proofread.. I'll be back later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Mel honey, praying:prayer: :hug:

I don't have time to respond to all the posts...my diet has gone great today! Had my slim fast with 2 tablespoons of ground flaxmeal for breakfast. Fruit and cottage cheese for a snack. Whole wheat flat bread with peanut butter and yogurt for lunch. Turkey sandwich for dinner.

Catch up with everyone tomorrow.:hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mel honey, praying:prayer: :hug:

I don't have time to respond to all the posts...my diet has gone great today! Had my slim fast with 2 tablespoons of ground flaxmeal for breakfast. Fruit and cottage cheese for a snack. Whole wheat flat bread with peanut butter and yogurt for lunch. Turkey sandwich for dinner.

Catch up with everyone tomorrow.:hug: :hug: :hug:
Way to go Marmie...love you gurl.

Upvote 0

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
adding my prayers for Melody- God please heal her according to Your most perfect plan, Your most perfect will.

Bree - continued prayers for you and your family.

Lifting all of my brothers and sisters from the cafe up in prayer - God has given us such a wonderful relationship - and even though most of us have never met face to face we are confident in the fact that we are related through Christ. He has given so much and now we can come to our Father in prayer - we can intercede for each other - we can love and support each other - all because of the fact that through Christ, God our Father has adopted each one of us. May He continue to shelter us, to protect us, to support us in our times of need - may He celebrate with us in our times of happiness and joy, knowing those times exceed our times of pain.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.