Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The gathering of 144000 literal Hebrew in Revelation 14:1-5 is the fulfillment of Leviticus 23:10.

That will happen after Lord Jesus return from Armageddon battle and He will be welcomed with a song by the 144000 which only they could learn. At that time Jesus feet Will touch the ground probably at the same spot where He departed 2000 years ago and then great earthquake will happen in Zachariah 14:1-5

Zechariah 14:5 explains that God will return with the Holy ones which are the raptured saints who accompanied Him to Armageddon battle after the marriage in heaven of Revelation 19.

The 144000 are the literal Hebrew from the twelve lost tribes of Israel who were sealed for their duty as servant of God in Revelation 7. They and the two witnesses were assigned to replace the raptured church (wise virgins).

The 144000 are not spiritual Jews/christians because spiritual Jews do not belong to any tribe.

Last edited:
Reactions: One Son

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The gathering of 144000 literal Hebrew in Revelation 14:1-5 is the fulfillment of Leviticus 23:10.

That will happen after Lord Jesus return from Armageddon battle and He will be welcomed with a song by the 144000 which only they could learn. At that time Jesus feet Will touch the ground probably at the same spot where He departed 2000 years ago and then great earthquake will happen in Zachariah 14:1-5

Zechariah 14:5 explains that God will return with the Holy ones which are the raptured saints who accompanied Him to Armageddon battle after the marriage in heaven of Revelation 19.

The 144000 are the literal Hebrew from the twelve lost tribes of Israel who were sealed for their duty as servant of God in Revelation 7. They and the two witnesses were assigned to replace the raptured church (wise virgins).

The 144000 are not spiritual Jews/christians because spiritual Jews do not belong to any tribe.
Are you saying regenerated Jews are not Spiritual?

Reactions: jeffweedaman
Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying regenerated Jews are not Spiritual?
Christians are spiritual descendants of Abraham but not part of the 144000 literal Hebrew because we christians do not belong to any Israelite tribes.

Jews are people who live in Israel but not necessarily means they are the Hebrew descendants of Abraham Ishac and Jacob. Thats why the 144000 lost tribe of Israel will be sealed from around the globe and not in Israel.

Upvote 0

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟84,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Looks as if you have correctly caught the connection to these 144,000 Jews being the fulfillment of the OT type called the "First-fruits" of the barley harvest. They really did represent a "harvest" - of the bodies of the saints out of the grave.

These 144,000 "First-fruits" (Revelation 14:4) shared the very same title as "Christ the First-fruits" (1 Corinthians 15:20, 23) because these 144,000 were the Matthew 27:52-53 Jewish children of God who were raised from their graves near the city of Jerusalem on the very same day when Christ arose (with their bodies "redeemed from the earth"). Quite literally, these resurrected Jewish saints went into the city of Jerusalem (where Mount Zion was) and stood on Mount Zion with the Lamb - the resurrected Christ Jesus - who was also present in Jerusalem that day of His resurrection.

These 144,000 "First-fruits" resurrected Jewish tribal members remained among the early church to help build up the believers' faith. At the time, Paul said the church still had these "First-fruits" with them in Romans 8:23.

That Zechariah 14:4-5 earthquake you mentioned happened long ago. The resulting landslide rubble when the crest of the Mount of Olives broke apart is still lying in the Kidron Valley at the foot of the Mount of Olives, dated by archaeologists to the AD 70 era. That rubble "blocked up" the Kidron Valley as far as Azal (the Wadi Yasul on today's maps), just as Zechariah 14:4-5 (LXX) had prophesied. That was the time when the 144,000 left this earth with Christ.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians are spiritual descendants of Abraham but not part of the 144000 literal Hebrew because we christians do not belong to any Israelite tribes.

Jews are people who live in Israel but not necessarily means they are the Hebrew descendants of Abraham Ishac and Jacob. Thats why the 144000 lost tribe of Israel will be sealed from around the globe and not in Israel.
Ok. One way of interpreting the 144,000.

I myself see them as a metaphor for all regenerated believers who are in the Body of Christ. It really does not make sense that only one set of people at a specific time in the future have a different calling than all the remnant who were faithful since the beginning. Thanks for engaging!

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Strangely enough, 144,000 is almost the same number of Christians living in modern Israel now. I think its coincidental, but it sure seems strangely close to exactly what John wrote.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The 144,000 TEMPORARILY worship antichrist near future. God will not permit the levites, 144,000 into the sanctuary during millennium.
Documentation, Ezekiel chapter 44.

The Zadok are God's Elect. These priests will have access to Jesus during the millennium.
Ezekiel chapter 44 and Isaiah chapter 61.

Note the distinction between 144,000 and the Zadok, the election.

Upvote 0

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,408.00
Faith
Christian
Strangely enough, 144,000 is almost the same number of Christians living in modern Israel now. I think its coincidental, but it sure seems strangely close to exactly what John wrote.
I was looking at that a couple days ago as well, actually. I was reading that nearly 2% of the 8 million Jews in Israel are Messianic Jews. The 144,000 are the remnant that Paul spoke about in Romans 11. They can be understood more fully in terms of the woman in Revelation 12. Drawing from Genesis 37:9-11, the woman is the remnant of Jews that believed in Jesus after he resurrected, the Jerusalem church of the first century. She fled into the wilderness for a time, times, and half a time and is never mentioned again. The 144,000 were sealed shortly before the trumpets, which I interpret were God's judgments against the Jews and Jerusalem, and are not mentioned again until Revelation 14.

Zechariah 12-13, Ezekiel 37, and Zephaniah 3 also talk about a remnant coming back to Jerusalem and being restored. Zephaniah 3:12-13 even connects the dots saying, "But I will leave within you the meek and humble. The remnant of Israel will trust in the name of the LORD. They will do no wrong; they will tell no lies. A deceitful tongue will not be found in their mouths."

I think the Jews could receive Jesus within the next seven years. I mean, hey, the numbers are already there. Thoughts?

Upvote 0

PesachPup

Feb 19, 2018
Puxico
✟29,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are the hunters:
Jer 16:16 KJV Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and AFTER will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

They will go unto the 4 corners of the earth to gather the lost sheep of the 12 tribes of the whole house of Israel:

Mat 24:31 KJV And he shall send his angels [MESSENGERS] with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Isa 11:12 KJV And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isa 27:13 KJV And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

When will this take place?

Isa 2:19-21 KJV 19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. 20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; 21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

This happens with the opening of the 6th Seal...

Rev 6:15-16 KJV 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Be Blessed
The PuP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't think it is strange, nor is it at all pertinent.
It is a very common deception by the devil to try to make something out of nothing- to trick all of us if he can.

Upvote 0