Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Between "Christian," "Non-denominational," and now "Generic Orthodox Christian," (!) we will probably be counting half of the membership as identified with some unknown religious body or movement, thus making that feature of the member's profile useless.

Upvote 0

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm between churches rn, so I plead mercy. Lol

Between "Christian," "Non-denominational," and now "Generic Orthodox Christian," (!) we will probably be counting half of the membership as identified with some unknown religious body or movement, thus making that feature of the member's profile useless.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yep, although I’m utilizing the title “Generic Orthodox Christian” it’s still a bit of a ‘catch-22’. On one hand it’s more descriptive than “Christian”, which is the term I was previously using, but the title “General Orthodox Christian” is still inherently ambiguous.

Upvote 0