Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I've been coming here several weeks now.....and I'm learning soooo much. I can learn without asking questions, just read and learn, the Wiki is a great place to learn new stuff. All denominations seem very polite and understanding when respectfully asked a question. Theology, Eschatology.....all these different places I can go to. I don't understand a lot of what's going on, but I am learning about things I never knew before. I'm really pleased to be part of this community.

Hugs to all, Annie

Reactions: tinka

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I've been coming here several weeks now.....and I'm learning soooo much. I can learn without asking questions, just read and learn, the Wiki is a great place to learn new stuff. All denominations seem very polite and understanding when respectfully asked a question. Theology, Eschatology.....all these different places I can go to. I don't understand a lot of what's going on, but I am learning about things I never knew before. I'm really pleased to be part of this community.

Hugs to all, Annie

A HUGE Amen to that!!! This is THE best place I have ever found for gathering together with brothers & sisters in Christ, where you can feel loving energy....

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Grannie Annie that is so great. Keep seeking the Lord He will never let you down. I love your verse at the end of your post it is an amazing and true thought.
Man can guess how many seeds there are in an apple.......but only God knows how many apples will grow from one apple seed.

Upvote 0