Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes Jesus has been very faithful
I am at my husbands place now since May 24th ...no our circumstances are the same ...it is the same environment and there are no changes but there are huge changes....
We are happy as a family ....my husband does not go out to drink like before
His friends dont come home like before
He is at home taking care of our kids
He is more caring and understanding
\
I am getting calls for more job oppurtunities ....and there are some positive doors openings..I will let you all know....

I cannot say how grateful I am ...this is really a quiete peaceful happy time for me after a very long rough road...where we re settling down into a peaceful routine as a family

Our little girl Amanya..we call he Ammu has started school...and she didnt make a fuss even on the first day....such a lovely blessed girl and what peace Jesus gave her..when there were kids screaming around her......so once again Praise God for that

I have been so so so busy these last few weeks because of all the changes travelling and settling down...but Jesus was there holding my hand and giving me success ...I am so thank ful ...I thought my life was going down and but there were so many lessons to learn ..so many changes I would make in myself ..needed to make

and then my husband was changed by Jesus....

Please all thank you and receive my heartfelt thanks......

Thank you...

Praise God

There is much to change..like salvation for Kiran...for him to stop drinking and smoking entirely...for him to commit to God and our family completely

Our debts and finances

and Yes for us to move in to a better environment as a family ..to SERVE THE LORD TOGETHER AND WORSHIP HIM TOGETHER IN ONE SPIRIT

Thank you for your prayers

Please know this forum and all are in my prayers even though I dont come here often

God Bless you all

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It is great to hear such testament. I am so glad things are making progress. All of you are in my prayers for continuance of happiness for your family.
Keep us updated

~Blessings~

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes Jesus has been very faithful

Sekir, I Praise the Father for his blessings given to you, and continue in prayer for you, and your family,
I pray to the Father and give thanks to him for your strong faith in our Lord Jesus and the love that you have for your family

110906-590x393.jpg

Upvote 0