✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hey,

I just wanted to post that my dad moved back to the Dallas area from Nacogdoches, so...yay! Big D is better than Nackinothing as my cousin who's lived there her whole life calls it. :) :) :) !!!

Reactions: Keemah
Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, me too. I just wish that we could have gotten some of that rain up here in the Dallas area. We're in need of rain...again, as usual. I have a feeling this hurricane season will be pretty bad. It seems every time we have a really hot summer, there is a very active hurricane season. JMO anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
m_75b987a3325a9d21e80daae83888d2-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Miss Elly

Miss Elly
Aug 24, 2009
Irving, Texas 75060
✟15,674.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: I'm from Irving....anyone live there? It is in the middle of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. I've lived here all life except for a few months in hot, humid Houston (sorry, but UGH) and 3 months in Colorado (loved the mountains). This is my home, just wish itwere cooler and had mountains where I live. Also like Amarillo, most of my family lives there. I love the wide open spaces and NO humidity! Proud to be a Texan!!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.