"Texas GOP Boss Hints At Secession After Supreme Court Drop-Kicks Election Suit"

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Texas GOP Boss Hints At Secession After Supreme Court Drop-Kicks Election Suit

The head of the Texas Republican Party floated the threat of seceding from the U.S. in a tantrum over the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to bounce a baseless Texas election lawsuit.

On Friday, the court rejected Texas’ attempt to challenge votes from the battleground states of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania that voted for President-elect Joe Biden instead of Donald...

Talk about taking your ball and going home when things don't go your way.

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I believe that there were 15 or so states aligned with TX on this issue. Notably, it was not reported on by most media networks, another exposition of extreme bias out there.

People ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, including me in MI who sent TX Gov a letter of gratitude, were behind this incentive to finally and hopefully get an atrocity in our election process addressed.

What does it take in our country for such injustice and corruption to get addressed? Just because our great President Trump is not a politician whose primary focus is upon self-image/appearances but rather upon accomplishing much more important things for the country he has wrongfully paid the price of being victimized by those who steer others with gossip and slander. That momentum used in the current elections and truly throughout his first election and time in office is continuing on, I believe, through the mishandling of our great President's and a whole FOURTH of the United States at-large, I believe, Grievances of Unjust Process. President Trump will always be remembered as one who did not play ball in the corrupt political realm but rather was truly a real man in his own right with guts to persevere and vision for the people w/o political compromise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Bye Felicia.

Wait, take Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama with you please.

No give backs.
And give the Democratic Party the lead in the Senate, brilliant.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe that there were 15 or so states aligned with TX on this issue. Notably, it was not reported on by most media networks, another exposition if extreme bias out there.

People ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, including me in MI who sent TX Gov a letter of gratitude, were behind this incentive to finally and hopefully get an atrocity in our election process addressed.

What does it take in our country for such injustice and corruption to get addressed? Just because our great President Trump is not a politician whose primary focus is upon self-image/appearances but rather upon accomplishing much more important things for the country he has wrongfully paid the price of being victimized by those who steer others with gossip and slander. That momentum used in the current elections and truly throughout his first election and time in office is continuing on, I believe, through the mishandling of our great President's and a whole FOURTH of the United States at-large, I believe, Grievances of Unjust Process. President Trump will always be remembered as one who did not play ball in the corrupt political realm but rather was truly a real man in his own right with guts to persevere and vision for the people w/o political compromise.

Very funny -- not! True, trump isn't a politician. He doesn't know the art of dealing and compromise. He will be gone from the White House in less than 50 days. Every attempt to manipulate the election results has failed. Why? Because the people of the United States don't want him to be our President any more.

He lost the election. Period.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Very funny -- not! True, trump isn't a politician. He doesn't know the art of dealing and compromise. He will be gone from the White House in less than 50 days. Every attempt to manipulate the election results has failed. Why? Because the people of the United States don't want him to be our President any more.

He lost the election. Period.
The wrongdoing was massive. You and other Democrats need to deal with the Democrats who violated the law if you really think that.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The wrongdoing was massive. You and other Democrats need to deal with the Democrats who violated the law if you really think that.

I'm so thankful that we have the judgement of the Supreme Court: they wouldn't even hear the Texas objection to the election. If "the wrongdoing was massive" how come the challenges are being thrown out of the courts every time?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Massive? 56+ losses in State & Federal Courts, including two USSC rejections, due to lack of evidence or legal standing.

I'll believe in our voting system and our courts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Massive? 56+ losses in Federal Court, including two USSC rejections, due to lack of evidence or legal standing.

I'll believe in our voting system and our courts.
Why did the counting in Georgia suddenly top? Iit was a water main, no, a water pipe, no, a leaky toilet, no a leaky urinal, no, a leaky valve, no, there was no stoppage of work. After observers were tricked into leaving we see on video that hidden suitcases (whatever) full of ballots were pulled out. You can file a civil suit without any evidence, it is a low bar. Then, in an honest court, the judge allows discovery which allows you to gather evidence. If the witnesses are lawyered up, as they are in this situation, the court can compel them to testify under oath. How many Democrat witnesses have been heard among the 56 cases you cite?

Upvote 0

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why did the counting in Georgia suddenly top? Iit was a water main, no, a water pipe, no, a leaky toilet, no a leaky urinal, no, a leaky valve, no, there was no stoppage of work. After observers were tricked into leaving we see on video that hidden suitcases (whatever) full of ballots were pulled out.

Fortunately, what you or I think doesn't matter. What counts is whether the court thinks the plaintiffs are presenting credible evidence. Obviously they did not - repeatedly.

You can file a civil suit without any evidence, it is a low bar.
Technically, that's true. However, an attorney with any integrity toward the law would never bring such a case to court.

Then, in an honest court, the judge allows discovery which allows you to gather evidence. If the witnesses are lawyered up, as they are in this situation, the court can compel them to testify under oath. How many Democrat witnesses have been heard among the 56 cases you cite?

Are you suggesting the courts - including the USSC - are dishonest?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Why did the counting in Georgia suddenly top? Iit was a water main, no, a water pipe, no, a leaky toilet, no a leaky urinal, no, a leaky valve, no, there was no stoppage of work. After observers were tricked into leaving we see on video that hidden suitcases (whatever) full of ballots were pulled out. You can file a civil suit without any evidence, it is a low bar. Then, in an honest court, the judge allows discovery which allows you to gather evidence. If the witnesses are lawyered up, as they are in this situation, the court can compel them to testify under oath. How many Democrat witnesses have been heard among the 56 cases you cite?

Allow me to propose a competing hypothesis:

The "Massive voter fraud" this election cycle was on par with the last election. The election that was investigated by a special commission created by Trump himself that had to shut down after a year because it could find no evidence. Which is why court case after court case was thrown out. Why republicans who had no reason to lie certified the elections. Why Bill Barr stated they could find no fraud. Why international inspectors said this was a free and fair election. Why no one on the democrat side is claiming fraud and that we need to contest all the republican seats that were gained.

Because no matter how many anecdotes you cite there is simply no evidence of wide spread fraud that anyone finds convincing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Electorally speaking, Ohio and Florida have moved to the right in recent years. But most other states have moved to the left, and this includes Texas. One day, it will be voting for Democrats.

Let's face it, in the US as in most nations around the world, the economic and social center has been moving to the left. We have social security, Medicare, and farming subsidies.

But I realize that the far-right is fighting hard. It's winning battles but hopefully not the war.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I don't think they could even get a majority of Texans to go with that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can file a civil suit without any evidence, it is a low bar.
But you must present compelling evidence to win your case.
Then, in an honest court, the judge allows discovery which allows you to gather evidence
The case must be viable to proceed to this point. Investigations don't occur just because someone makes an accusation.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think they could even get a majority of Texans to go with that.

I suppose Texans could carve out a portion of the state as New Texas State" and join "New California" and "New Nevada"....

Two pseudo states filed an amicus brief Friday backing the Texas lawsuit seeking to overturn the election results in four battleground states won by President-elect Joe Biden.

In a 13-page brief filed with the Supreme Court, “New California State” and “New Nevada State” argue they are “directly impacted by the arbitrary and capricious changes in election laws and procedures occur with unfortunate regularity in the current States of California and Nevada.”

Pseudo states 'New California' and 'New Nevada' back Texas election lawsuit

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0