Texas Attorney General to Target: Explain How You'll Protect Women, Children With Bathroom Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It existed under the old one. The new one doesn't fix it unless your bathroom monitors guard every stall.
Nah ...

... just install gender ID at bathroom entrances.
Winking_smiley.gif

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nah ...

... just install gender ID at bathroom entrances.
Winking_smiley.gif

Yeah, that will make a huge difference :doh:

No guy who was interested in raping someone would ever think to steal a woman's ID or just force his way through the door with the woman he was going to attack.

And you are still leaving your boys at risk because that guy can still get at them. Do they not matter to you?

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, that will make a huge difference :doh:

No guy who was interested in raping someone would ever think to steal a woman's ID or just force his way through the door with the woman he was going to attack.

And you are still leaving your boys at risk because that guy can still get at them. Do they not matter to you?
Noting that NHE's former comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great -- I see a whole new level of government intrusion... "The Toilet Police..."
A new advocacy group is being formed: Volunteers Observing Your Every Urological Response.:cool:

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol people act like perverts were never allowed in the bathroom prior to this legislation!

Personally? I really don't care if they are in there or not. Now, if we want to talk locker room? My discomfort level rises. I realize people will call me names, and place assumptions upon me over that - yet so be it. I'm just being truthful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
lol people act like perverts were never allowed in the bathroom prior to this legislation!

Personally? I really don't care if they are in there or not. Now, if we want to talk locker room? My discomfort level rises. I realize people will call me names, and place assumptions upon me over that - yet so be it. I'm just being truthful.

People who act like perverts aren't allowed in locker rooms either.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟567,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There's an "in your pocket" joke in here somewhere but I'm struggling a bit to find it.
"Is that a big government in your pocket or are you just in the wrong bathroom?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟567,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Noting that the driving issue is perverts in the women's restrooms ... and that issue does exist under the new bathroom regimen.
Why aren't perverts in the men's restroom a concern?

Upvote 0

PsychoeDial

God Return To And Bless America
Mar 10, 2016
Tokyo
✟18,534.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The AG should inquire as to how far this trespass is going to extend after the bathroom allowance. Because the natural next violation is to allow them into the dressing rooms.
Otherwise Target will have a very hard time explaining how they're tolerant of Trans taking a pee but they're not tolerant of them trying on clothes.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The AG should inquire as to how far this trespass is going to extend after the bathroom allowance. Because the natural next violation is to allow them into the dressing rooms.
Otherwise Target will have a very hard time explaining how they're tolerant of Trans taking a pee but they're not tolerant of them trying on clothes.

You may have missed the fact that Target's policy covers dressing rooms. Then again, many Targets only have one dressing room and that's been the case there (and at other stores) for many years now. The world hasn't exploded.

And it's not a "trespass".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.