Visit site
✟2,419.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ephesians 4: 11It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers...
I'm an evangelist, so God puts people in my life to witness to and then to make sure the new believers are rooted in Christ. It's really cool how He does most the work. Anyway, it'd really help me out if people would offer their testimonies. Please write a post about your life before Christ (if you weren't raised a Christian), what it was like when you first believed, and how your life is now from knowing Christ, or any encouragement you want to give to people considering taking the leap of faith. Thanks a lot.

jodrey

Mar 14, 2003
Quincy, Massachusetts
✟567.00
Hmm... Most of my spiritually enlightening experiences are based on LDS doctrine... Actually, I think they all are. :) I have heard amazing testimonies of others though, about the atonement and Christ's love. Really cool and moving stuff. I somehow don't think people would appreciate it if I posted my own testimony though, and I certainly don't want to open my personal beliefs and hopes up for attack.

You people must have testimonies. Why is there only one other reply in here? Get typing! :)

Upvote 0