Nobody1

Jun 5, 2009
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone psyched to see this?

I was, but I ended up not liking it much. Maybe I was just not in the mood. I did like the idea of how they had to trust the scary guy to win.

I think trust is crucial in life, and a very Christian concept.

Christians who are of the Light can be hard to trust, so that can shut people out if they are incapable of trusting. When people do bad deeds, they think others are like them. They can not imagine anything better. So it is as they are judged and they can not trust anyone because they themselves are untrustworthy.

So I did like that element of the film.

Upvote 0

HolyWarrior77

For we all have a Father!
Feb 21, 2009
✟8,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The problem I have with this movie is actually the plot.

I love Terminator movies, simply from the action scenes, but I highly disagree w/ their little theology, "There is no fate but what you make for yourselves".

That is basically Secular Humanism, where you are your own God. You create your own destiny and pre-determine your own future.

The real truth is that God is in complete control and has ALL the authority on Earth and in heaven. There are many paths which lead to Hell but only one to Heaven, Jesus. There is one of two destinies you can chose from, Heaven or Hell.

;)

Upvote 0

smacarena

Jul 8, 2009
✟5,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I love Terminator movies, simply from the action scenes, but I highly disagree w/ their little theology, "There is no fate but what you make for yourselves".

That is basically Secular Humanism, where you are your own God. You create your own destiny and pre-determine your own future.

The real truth is that God is in complete control and has ALL the authority on Earth and in heaven. There are many paths which lead to Hell but only one to Heaven, Jesus. There is one of two destinies you can chose from, Heaven or Hell.

;)
I think you'd be surprised what you can extract from a film, even if it carries a secular message.

Upvote 0

Dharma Wheel

Wandering Hermit
May 21, 2009
England
✟16,267.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

;)

It is only a film.

Upvote 0

christian74

Jun 14, 2009
Philippines
✟15,162.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Most FILM can brainwash an individual away from the Biblical Truth. For example the principles in the ff: movies like Hancock, Matrix, V for Vendetta are of NEW AGE and Satanic principles captivating people away from the Gospel. And without the mind of Christ, they are easily mislead from the Biblical Truth & principles.

A movie, drawing, music or a statement can be used by the enemy to mislead anyone.

That's why Gnostic Hollywood producers, and directors of today cannot allow Most Christian Movies to be made. They prefer unreal & fictional ideas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums