Pennsylvania
✟15,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey! This is pretty random but its been kinda bothering me for a couple years now. I'm a 21 year old guy, and I noticed a few years ago people starting to stare at me, and not like just your typical looking, like people turning around and looking at me like im from another planet or something haha. Thankfully others are noticing it also, and the weirdest part is that alot of the times its grown men with their wives. My mom has said multiple times you should see those people just like locked onto you. I'll post a link to my FB and instagram so you can see what I look like, but i've heard that i'm intimidating. I've always been insecure so I always kinda take the looks as a bad thing, and never understand what they see. I'm learning to just be thankful no matter what haha! Plus, I noticed girls are weird with me. I've not your typical guy though, i'm very happy being single, i've actually never been on a date haha. However, I don't go out of my way for the girls attention, and i noticed that they all act scarred to death of me. What do you guys think about this? Thanks!

Kody Bricen

Kody Bricen (@kodybricen) • Instagram photos and videos

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're not insecure... you're doing flips on bikes, getting pictures taken with beautiful women (unless you used photo shop) and I am half thinking you are just looking for more Instagram followers. :)

Reactions: KodyBricen
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey! This is pretty random but its been kinda bothering me for a couple years now. I'm a 21 year old guy, and I noticed a few years ago people starting to stare at me, and not like just your typical looking, like people turning around and looking at me like im from another planet or something haha. Thankfully others are noticing it also, and the weirdest part is that alot of the times its grown men with their wives. My mom has said multiple times you should see those people just like locked onto you. I'll post a link to my FB and instagram so you can see what I look like, but i've heard that i'm intimidating. I've always been insecure so I always kinda take the looks as a bad thing, and never understand what they see. I'm learning to just be thankful no matter what haha! Plus, I noticed girls are weird with me. I've not your typical guy though, i'm very happy being single, i've actually never been on a date haha. However, I don't go out of my way for the girls attention, and i noticed that they all act scarred to death of me. What do you guys think about this? Thanks!

Kody Bricen

You look fine and you do a fun activity.
How do you interact with girls? What do you say?

Upvote 0

KodyBricen

Jun 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
✟15,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You look fine and you do a fun activity.
How do you interact with girls? What do you say?

Hey, Thanks! Im more of a loner haha, I just keep to myself usually unless im introduced into a group of people. I usually just make small talk, but im more of a goof off like right off the bat and I notice some people aren't into it haha.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'll post a link to my FB and instagram so you can see what I look like, but i've heard that i'm intimidating.

Ha! Normally I would never click on a link as you've put down not to be drawn into some inappropriate content site as a joke. Seeing I read what others stated I clicked it on. So you're really into this biker, skateboard stuff and have built a ramp in your back yard? Interesting. Hope you never get hurt though.

I've not your typical guy though, i'm very happy being single, i've actually never been on a date haha.

Betcha I know why! You've been spending 24/7 on your jump ramps! :hug:

However, I don't go out of my way for the girls attention, and i noticed that they all act scarred to death of me. What do you guys think about this? Thanks!

Well sure they are! They're afraid you're going to want them to do what you do and get hurt! Haha!:hug:

Upvote 0

KodyBricen

Jun 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
✟15,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ha! Normally I would never click on a link as you've put down not to be drawn into some inappropriate content site as a joke. Seeing I read what others stated I clicked it on. So you're really into this biker, skateboard stuff and have built a ramp in your back yard? Interesting. Hope you never get hurt though.

Betcha I know why! You've been spending 24/7 on your jump ramps! :hug:

Well sure they are! They're afraid you're going to want them to do what you do and get hurt! Haha!:hug:
haha, yea really! i've gotten so many fake links from hacked friends accounts, Its the worst.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Kody Bricen

It could be all the bruises and broken bones that freak people out.
They wonder if you are abused.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Kody Bricen

I looked at your pictures and they probably are just thinking that you are a handsome young man.

Be happy now.

Give God credit for that.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

KodyBricen

Jun 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
✟15,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I looked at your pictures and they probably are just thinking that you are a handsome young man.

Be happy now.

Give God credit for that.

M-Bob

Thanks for the kind words, it means alot! For sure, its crazy how easy it is to get caught up and not be thankful for certain things at times!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KodyBricen

Jun 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
✟15,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't have an account at either of those places to see your pic so how about posting it here? I want to see:)
Hey! Yea for sure, im in the green flannel!

Attachments

• 48375768_10213303097876462_6475781195887017984_n.jpg
    48375768_10213303097876462_6475781195887017984_n.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey! Yea for sure, im in the green flannel!
You're funny:) Like I can find anyone with a green shirt in that pic, lol. You sound fine to me. What others think doesn't really matter. God loves you just the way you are.
God bless you!

Upvote 0