Tell me what is on your mind

May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just got home. Got my youngest son a birthday pressie, and also got his Christmas pressie, and....... wait for it..... I got the purple paint for my wheelbarrow!! :D *does happy dance around CF* Also got pink, green, and need to get some yellow and orange, cos Miss Molly the wheelbarrow is goin to have flowers on her too, and her name painted on one side!! LOL... I knows I is silly! Im 42 years old, but I act like Im about 2 years old at times! :D

Reactions: kasttuo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
O

onlyhisword

Thinking about my FIL who had to go to the E.R. tonight. Please pray for him. Is name is Harry

Hello, I am new here and i don't know if i am on a catholic site or if this is what ever. I get in trouble for being on the wrong place, but i don't see any other areas that are not catholic. Does it have to be a catholic bible to save people? onlyhisword

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

1Sam24:12

..but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 1Sam24:12.
Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
All the love in my family and how blessed I am to have such a precious husband that loves me and shows me that love each and every moment of the day! I am thankful that I don't have to use manipulation to have the love of my husband... he just loves me for me and in spite of me. :)

Upvote 0