Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never knew the heart had feeling, I had never felt anything but hurt there and His love started pouring into me. It was like fire, it was like the most wonderful thing in the world, it was also like a lifetime pent up inside me and released, and a pain and joy that I never knew Him and an excitement wells up in me, I do now. I was also shattered, I wept so hard for a couple of hours. I'm tearing up now even as I write, He is just so good.

This is the Peace of Jesus Christ you experience. May this same peace bless you the reader. :)

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've also picked up two stranded women on the roadside in a heavy snowstorm on my way home from a bible study one night. Their car Had broke down and they were just standing there looking helpless.

It turned out that they lived in the same town I lived in. :) I happily gave them a ride to their doorstep and wished them well. In the conversation we had, I found out that they were both Christians and I've always believed God used me to see them safely home that night. :)
Good deal ...

Upvote 0