Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
:groupray: for above especially that your bf stays safe and comes home soon.

I need prayer for a relationship problem that isn't so much a problem but more a request for an answer that this person will let me know how he feels...:) we are good friends..shyness is keeping us apart.

Reactions: dustinthewind
Upvote 0

dustinthewind

Alive in Christ
Feb 3, 2011
at sea
✟15,349.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:groupray: for above especially that your bf stays safe and comes home soon.

I need prayer for a relationship problem that isn't so much a problem but more a request for an answer that this person will let me know how he feels...:) we are good friends..shyness is keeping us apart.

Praying with you! And also praying for your relationship problem :)

This prayer thread has really touched my heart. If you guys could pray with me for them that would be great. (http://www.christianforums.com/t7562938/)

Everyone be blessed!

Upvote 0

AfanofJesus

Jan 22, 2012
✟15,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I saw that this thread was a bit dead but it would really be great if we could revive it so I'll give it a shot!

Yesterday I met a girl on forum that is sucidal and in a very bad state. I have had some contact with her since and I'm trying to do whatever I can to make her feel loved and supported. For you who want to know more I posted in the serious stuff forum for older teens.

She is in desperate need of God's help and love. Please pray for her, for eveyone close to her that can help her. Ask for her to feel comfort, love, strength and hope! If you can save a short prayer for God to help me in to help her the best that would be appreciated - thanks a lot.

God bless you!

Upvote 0

Jaelyn Liza

Jesus Lover
Feb 2, 2014
✟8,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You are a success in Christ! God's favor is yours so you can do anything through Him who gives you strength. :) Will keep you in prayer.

Please pray for my finances, I am a missionary and been going through rough times financially. Also please pray for my mental and emotional healing :) Thanks guys!! God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am going in for surgery on my left ear on Tuesday (a ventilating tube put in). Please pray that when I get there the problem will have already solved itself (my ear will ventilate and the pressure will even out, currently my ear pressure is pulling the membrane back against the middle ear).

Thankyou :)
John 9:3
Psalm 5:3

Upvote 0